First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 WRANGLER THAT GEICO SPENT $14K FIXING
Your Bronco Model
Base
I love how when the whole priority thing came up people were like, what's the big deal it's only 3000 Broncos. Now that's like the first 3 months of production.
Got me there

bytheway

Badlands
First Name
Brice
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford Bronco Broncos scheduling this week 5/20 2774DFF6-478D-41D5-A7EE-5FAF0D8C31EB

Sponsored

Bronco21fan

Black Diamond
First Name
Angelo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco black diamond 2 door Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I plan on sticking with my current black diamond build which is 2 door tow pakage mid pakage floor liners and advanced 4 wheel drive if for some reason I’m pushed to 2022 and have to order again I might add Sasquatch to my build but am happy with what I I ordred
plus All the SEMA builder shops...
yes good Point tfc will prob have one before me lol

Cheshire

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Dr Bronco BaseSquatch 2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Base
not going to lie, it's getting pretty frustrating hearing about people with late reservations/orders getting selected by their dealership to jump the line. this process sure has a lot of disappointments to it!
There are an average of something like 40 orders per dealership. Giving each dealer 1 priority build to give to their best customer, grandmother, top employee, influencer, local politician, barber or barista seems perfectly okay and legit to me. Dealers ARE Ford's customers and the ones they rely on to sell ALL Ford vehicles and keep them in business.

The butthurt I'm reading is comical. Your $100 entitles you to a new Bronco and that's KICKASS! If you were at all early to the party, you will get your Bronco well before Johnny Q Public will be able to get one. FUKN relax!

Last edited:

Sponsored

WyoBronc

Wildtrak
First Name
Kerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger, 2021 Bronco BB, 2006 Saturn Vue
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
So, whom exactly, is Ford talking to when they come out with a memo to switch to soft tops and away from other constrained commodities to increase build chances by the 12th, and then again by the 19th? They’re certainly not talking to FE customers since those commodities are baked into the cake. Why set artificial deadlines when compliance by the requested dates for two consecutive weeks are inconsequential to July scheduling. It is for reasons exactly like this that people are losing confidence in Fords ability to deliver. No multi-billion dollar company is that stupid or incompetent. They are either stringing us along to buy time, or flat out lying to us........choose your poison I suppose.

jaruss01

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 XC90 T6 R-Design / 2020 S60 T6 AWD
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Every Bronco built gets me closer to mine. Get that line rolling, VIP or not!!!
Correction - every time you get skipped, you'll be another step closer to falling off your dealers allocation list for 2021. lol. although not really valid now, priority allocations are only 1 and 2 per dealer, plus some FEs...but after that, it's really on to the meat and potatoes.

Cheshire

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Dr Bronco BaseSquatch 2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Base
Correction - every time you get skipped, you'll be another step closer to falling off your dealers allocation list for 2021. lol. although not really valid now, priority allocations are only 1 and 2 per dealer, plus some FEs...but after that, it's really on to the meat and potatoes.
Agree with @GiveItaTri

What you said makes no sense

Desert_6G

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I love how when the whole priority thing came up people were like, what's the big deal it's only 3000 Broncos. Now that's like the first 3 months of production.
Those 3000 Bronco will account for 60% of all units being built this year and this rate. So yah. It's a BFD :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Sponsored