First Name
Miles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford F-250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Just curious when to expect the 2022 order banks to open. This summer or later this fall?
Sponsored

Big L 65

Outer Banks
First Name
Oliver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Just curious when to expect the 2022 order banks to open. This summer or later this fall?
I want to know also since I’ve been push back Because of the painted tops . I’ll change my color too if the green color comes MY22

JaxGtc

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1975 EB Sport; 2021 Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Maybe someone in the process can chime in, but just looking at the current situations may offer some insight. If production schedules are 60 days ahead and the MY22s start late December, it would have to be mid October at the latest. Our MY21 3/19 date put it at about 90 days out, so mid September based on the MY21 experience. They may want to exhaust the MY21 schedule before pushing the remainder to 22, so that would coincide with September too.

Sponsored

Dogula

Heritage
First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 BS Badlands, 2023 CHALLENGER Shaker Widebody
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
I made my reservation on May 9th. My dealer called me and said that they would be contacting me in July with order info. They also mentioned Dec for production, Jan or Feb for delivery. Don't know how accurate their info is, but if they are correct, I am fine with it considering my late reservation. I intentionally reserved late to make sure I got a 2022. I too, am waiting to see new colors, if any.

Espy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ranger XLT Tremor
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

I made my reservation on May 9th.

They also mentioned Dec for production, Jan or Feb for delivery. Don't know how accurate their info is, but if they are correct, I am fine with it considering my late reservation.
This is not likely (I won’t say impossible because . . . Ford).

I’m a mid/late February reservation and not planning to see my build until Jul/Aug 2022. There would have to be a lot of cancellations to move up. Or more constraints.

Reactions: abe

Squatch

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I made my reservation on May 9th. My dealer called me and said that they would be contacting me in July with order info. They also mentioned Dec for production, Jan or Feb for delivery. Don't know how accurate their info is, but if they are correct, I am fine with it considering my late reservation. I intentionally reserved late to make sure I got a 2022. I too, am waiting to see new colors, if any.
That is likely the start of production for the first MY22 Broncos.

The MY22 Build and Price can't come out soon enough for us, but Ford's timing will have a lot to do with how it looks to investors. I think September, ironically, is a likely timeframe.

swooshdave

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Depending on your options that actually plausible. More likely the dealers is just making stuff up.

Sponsored

Dogula

Heritage
First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 BS Badlands, 2023 CHALLENGER Shaker Widebody
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
This is not likely (I won’t say impossible because . . . Ford).

I’m a mid/late February reservation and not planning to see my build until Jul/Aug 2022. There would have to be a lot of cancellations to move up. Or more constraints.
I took what the dealer told me with a grain of salt. I'm a retired Ford Engineer and spent a lot of time at Michigan Truck Plant (Now MAP) and I know they have the capacity to crank out a lot of vehicles.

If the constraints go away, there will be a flood of Broncos coming off the assembly line, which will make a lot of people happy.

bajabronco57

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
There are a lot of variables at work here. My dealer originally said July as well and that is likely what they were told after the first allocation's were submitted. We have numerous delays and road blocks that keep popping up and no one has really gotten a clear answer on what production is going to look like the remainder of the year.

The big issue though imo here is how much is going to change next year. If the MY22 is drastically different or has features that were highly requested people may refuse to accept their order, even after it's built, in order to get in line for the new versions. If MY22 is going to match exactly MY21 there is no reason not to open up slots early, if they are having significant changes then they will wait to the last second.

For example if the 2.7L allows for a manual next year I believe you'd see a lot of people swap over.

Beachin 74

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco, 2015 F-150, 2022 OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

KEM IA

Black Diamond
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I made a reservation with Granger March 20th for MY22. I was the one with not too much intel and asked "I'm not going to get surprised and get the Bronco this fall?" Shooting for late spring or early summer.

TRACKTOY

Badlands
First Name
ANDRÉ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 LARIAT CREW C. 3.5L ÉCO 2022+ BRONCO BL.2023
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hi
reservation date 23 jully 2020 timestamp place order january 19 2021 automaticly pushed to model year 2022 by FORD due to dual modular top + soft top WITH MY TIMESTAMPi expect to receive my BRONCO febuary 2022
tracktoy
Sponsored