chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Sounds like a general statement for sure 😉. Easy to cast stones from behind a keyboard.
Please, I see how that generation acts every day when they come in to visit their family members at the hospital. Don't even lift their face from their phones to care about their sick family members.
Sponsored

Compta38

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Reserved a wildtrak 7/26 and converted order 2/4. Haven't heard a damn thing about it. Dealer acts like they know nothing at all (it's possible they don't)

Ford is selling the crap out of mustang Mach e and bronco sports, and getting a ton of positive feedback on the broncos out there testing... But just endless delays... And no way to have any idea. Totally dont blame people cancelling.
Bro not to piss in your Cheerios but you reserved nearly 2 weeks after reveal and reserved a model that has everything that causes delays. It's pretty safe to assume you're a 2022. Hell, I reserved 5 hours after reveal and wouldn't be surprised if I'm a 2022.

Smheard

First Edition
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘19 Raptor, ‘21 Macan S, ‘22 Big Bend, '21 FE
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Please, I see how that generation acts every day when they come in to visit their family members at the hospital. Don't even lift their face from their phones to care about their sick family members.
Thankfully there are exceptions. My daughter works her butt off in both school and sports. She appreciates her 83 year old grandfather and makes sure to let him know that multiple times a week. Believe me if she wasn’t deserving a beater would be in the driveway and more toys for me……but we are all entitled to our views and opinions and I don’t disagree with your statement in a broader context.

Chrism81

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Thankfully there are exceptions. My daughter works her butt off in both school and sports. She appreciates her 83 year old grandfather and makes sure to let him know that multiple times a week. Believe me if she wasn’t deserving a beater would be in the driveway and more toys for me……but we are all entitled to our views and opinions and I don’t disagree with your statement in a broader context.
The way she is now will greatly benefit her throughout her life. I guess we can also blame the parents for allowing kids to be the way they are.

Smheard

First Edition
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘19 Raptor, ‘21 Macan S, ‘22 Big Bend, '21 FE
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

The way she is now will greatly benefit her throughout her life. I guess we can also blame the parents for allowing kids to be the way they are.
We’ve been blessed with two great kids. Truly thankful as it could be completely opposite.

Sponsored

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Who told you Dec 21 to begin with? They were just pulling it out of their butt if someone gave you that specific of a time-frame. Ford hasn't sent estimates yet...and nothing past July has been scheduled yet.
Military Auto Sales, who inputs the orders directly into Fords ordering site. It took them multiple attempts to get my order right, and I had been badgering them since January to enter it correctly. It was always an excuse with them.

So look below and you can see what I am dealing with... Shenanigans.

Last edited:

KKCrunch

Outer Banks
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Flex
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
They know who they are because most of them have some type of relationship with Ford at a very high level. They're not just customers who Ford picked and said, you're a VIP. In my case, one is a well known actor, who actually does business with us normally anyways, so he got that designation without having to go through us first. The other two we had labeled as VIP are a major off road producer of parts, and they had a contact with Ford through SEMA. I can get Ford wanting to get them their two Broncos early since they're going to be doing product development on it and they've had a long relationship with Ford. So in a nutshell, I had 3, out of hundreds of orders.
[/QUOTE
its been almost 3 months
LOL most of us made our reservations(they don’t really mean anything by the way) in mid July of 2020. Prepare to wait till next year.

Chrism81

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Do we know how many broncos they are actually building this year? Thought the last figure was in the 50k range. Hopefully they didnt decrease it

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Your dealer is telling you that? They wouldnt have even known if you were getting it in Dec, so i wouldn't trust anything they tell you.
My fear is that they have been just spewing BS the entire time despite documentation to the contrary. Anyway, see the attached documents a few pages up. Maybe someone smarter than me can enlighten me about the Military Auto Sales Program.

RogueSqdn

First Edition
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

My exact rig. 8:13 CST 7/13 reservation, #1 on my dealers list, 1/22/21 order date and not a damn word from Ford! Dealer has gone silent as well.

Happy for you and others that got their email. Just pissed with Ford.
Same build, only difference is the time stamp on the Ford site says 2am on the 14th. I was charged my $100 on the 13th though.
What’s the most accurate time stamp and how do I find it? The one I’m referring to is if you right click on your orders page and choose inspect.

Sponsored

TigerBronco

First Edition
First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 F-150 F/X 4, 2019 Honda Odyssey, 2001 Nissan Pathfinder, 1992 BMY M923A2 M
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Same build, only difference is the time stamp on the Ford site says 2am on the 14th. I was charged my $100 on the 13th though.
What’s the most accurate time stamp and how do I find it? The one I’m referring to is if you right click on your orders page and choose inspect.
The time on the Ford site is GMT, I believe. Take off how ever many hours difference there is between your time zone and GMT. Also, there is a tread somewhere on here that tells you how to see the code on the Ford website that shows you the local time stamp.

RogueSqdn

First Edition
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Then my time should be 10:03 EDT. Not too bad.
I knew I didn’t have to stay up till 2 to get through the website crashes!

TigerBronco

First Edition
First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 F-150 F/X 4, 2019 Honda Odyssey, 2001 Nissan Pathfinder, 1992 BMY M923A2 M
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
My dealer just wrote me, only after I asked the question, to say that he had 7 scheduled this week , including one FE that was behind me in line (I was supposedly #1 in line). They have a total allocation of over 100 for MY21.

Makes no sense, but I’m sure the Ford apologists will come up with something. 🤬