First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan pup
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
WildTrak doesn’t come with Navy Pier, thankfully.
Yes! For some reason the black comes off as navy blue on some cameras. Look at the video and the part where he is showing the seats in the sunlight, you can see that they are black.

Never ceases to amaze me that the people who sell these vehicles for a living are uninformed about the trim etc...

Never will forget I once asked a Dodge salesman if he had any Challengers on the lot with a Hemi and he wanted to know if a Hemi was a V8 or a V6!🤦‍♂️

Last edited:

Johnny Mo

Raptor
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
teachu2shoot.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion Energi, Ducati XDiavel
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

WildTrak doesn’t come with Navy Pier, thankfully.
That was a mocking really. Although I don't know which is worse - the tan, kitchen ceramic tile sandlewood whatever the F they call it or navy pier.

Brocked

Wildtrak
First Name
Brock
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lots
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Navy Pier is not an option, thankfully.

Sponsored

Sighlense

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT - 2022 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
That was a mocking really. Although I don't know which is worse - the tan, kitchen ceramic tile sandlewood whatever the F they call it or navy pier.
I think it will be more of a gray than tan. Either way i’m fine with it. Starting to think the WildTrak is a myth at this point.

kje22kje

Badlands
First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 4Runner TRD Off Rd
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Never ceases to amaze me that the people who sell these vehicles for a living are uninformed about the trim etc...
I believe this gentleman is just a hobbyist bringing us unwashed masses videos to try and inform us. He isn't a Ford paid shill afaik.

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Great videos @MitchellSWatts thank you and welcome to the largest B6G forum on the web. To clarify all the lift difference numbers being thrown around by BN, it is not a 1 1/2" lift between the Wildtrak/Sasquatch and Badlands.

The Wildtrak/Sasquatch "lift" is only .4" taller than the Badlands, entirely due to the shocks. The additional height difference, not lift, comes from the 33" vs the 35" tires, or 1" increase in radius, not accounting for the actual true diameter measurements of the different tires. Other than that the shocks are virtually the same, here is my cheat sheet to explain.

Ford Bronco Badlands vs Wildtrak Bronco Comparison Video 1620995530591-png-

Last edited:

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

The rest of the world gets to meet my Bronco dealer Town & Country Ford. They are serious about their Broncos. It helps as we sift through all the facts & the fiction.
Welcome to the forum, what facts & fiction are you referring to?

The Bronco6g forum has sources everywhere and our information is vetted by multiple people to make sure it is only facts and not fiction. While we welcome @MitchellSWatts to the forum, he is just another salesperson, whom the forum has seen many come and go. The ones with the facts stick around, the ones with the fiction high tail it out of town when they realize the sophistication and knowledge level of the Bronco6g membership, but we always hope for positive contributions.

Last edited:

Zap74

Badlands
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda CX-3. Volkswagen Atlas
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So is the Sasquatch trims going to have a lower crash rating due the the crash bar deletion? Hmmm!
Sponsored