Abe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 F150 XLT 2.7 (sold 😥), 84 Chevy K5, 09 Chevy T
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I'm starting to get the impression that the back seat won't fold down flat if the front seat is all the way back.

Also - Those optional wheels are growing on me.
The back seats don't fold completely flat anyway.

Theherofails

Badlands
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 e-tron Sportback, 2021 Bronco Badlands Sas
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm starting to get the impression that the back seat won't fold down flat if the front seat is all the way back.

Also - Those optional wheels are growing on me.
I saw this first hand on the 4 door. You will likely have to do some seat juggling if you ride with the seat full to the rear.. I was unable to put the back seats down without adjusting the front seat.

With that said, The Bronco has a LOT of movement in the front seats. I can't imagine anyone needing it all the way to the rear position. They'd have to be 7' tall or incredibly well built, if ya get my drift. Im 6' and couldnt reach the pedals in the full back position. Adjusting the seat to a comfortable driving position (this was the standard transmission) allowed plenty of room to drop the back seats.

Sponsored

MayhemMike

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercury
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ford, make the rear seats in the two door quick latch removable. They will look so much better setting covered up in my garage. Thank you.

Ride Em Bronco

Big Bend
First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Jeep Liberty Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Jllanglo

How does the cargo area of the 2-door Bronco compare to the cargo area of your Crosstrek as to getting a mountain bike with the front wheel off inside it? The Bronco has more rear cargo area than your Outback (23.6 vs 20.8) but your Outback has more cargo area with the rear seats down (55.3 vs 52.3). Whether I can get a bike in the Bronco will determine whether I get the 2-door or the 4-door or neither one.

Bronco67

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 DR
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Ford, make the rear seats in the two door quick latch removable. They will look so much better setting covered up in my garage. Thank you.
My exact thoughts.. I really just want to remove my back seats all together as I will rarely need them more than I need that entire space . I don't think it's still been proven 100% that the rear seats aren't removable.? Would find that hard to believe in such a modular vehicle.

Sponsored

RubyRedGT

Badlands
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco. Sold the 1968 and 2015 mustang GTs
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thanks for posting. Good to see more pics and details on 2 door. Glad I'm going with more doors and more cargo room :)

carrellslake

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

My exact thoughts.. I really just want to remove my back seats all together as I will rarely need them more than I need that entire space . I don't think it's still been proven 100% that the rear seats aren't removable.? Would find that hard to believe in such a modular vehicle.
They can be removed, but there are posts sticking up from the load floor that cannot be removed.

mpmcgaughey

Wildtrak
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford F-150, 2022 Ford Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I love seeing something so close to our spec 😍

VictoryLights

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Not much room for gear especially if you’re taking more than one passenger. Using it for camping, fishing, etc. will be a challenge.
Sponsored