Sponsored

Will 24” wheels fit on a base Bronco without mods?

Sponsored

THEMANatwar

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1993 F150 Flareside, 2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You've come to the wrong forum for that...

colintrax

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Colorado, Ford Explorer, KTM 890 ADV
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Base should be able to fit 32" tires no problem and with lift go well beyond that.
The rubber band thing isn't my thing, but I'd assume there's a tire thats ~32" tall for a 24" wheel. That gives you 4" of sidewall.
Biggest thing is gonna be wheel width and offset. Seems most people who do the big wheels go crazy wide and thats where the rubbing comes in.

Sponsored

Chrism81

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

It's not. It doesn't make the car unsafe on the road. You just don't like how it looks. I don't like rhino liner paint jobs or those angry eyes thing on jeeps, I don't like accent paint jobs where they paint all the lift components, I don't like chrome, I don't like.... see.

If it made the car unsafe, totally different chat. Stanced cars are unsafe. This person just wants big rims. Doesn't the bronco come with a 20 inch option? Does the wrangler? I forget.. I know the f150 does. I know the tahoe and I think the expedition can come with 22s. It's not that crazy. Let them have fun. You sound like someone's cranky grandpa.
listen guy, you are on a forum and if you can't handle people voicing their opinions then just leave. You are spending all your time arguing with everyone's opinion. You actually sound like a cranky grandpa

Ford Bronco Will 24” wheels fit on a base Bronco without mods? 1621708901870

BeastMode666

Big Bend
First Name
Chels
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 jeep patriot sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Tbh, my plan all along has been to be a boss ass pavement queen. I don't plan on doing much off roading, if any at all, and I've been quietly lurking in the shadows hoping for others to post my questions. (Because I don't want to get torn to shreads by the hard core 4x4 peeps).. I'm aiming for wheels and rims in that realm- like 22s on 35s or 37s with a 4" lift and a bunch of other mods to serve my aesthetic wants. I'm not by any means 100% knowledgeable in this but from what I gather you'll need a lift most definately to accommodate the tires. But the big factor will be the offset of the wheels, you'll want to stay in the rage of +35 to +55

Last edited:

Chrism81

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Tbh, my plan all along has been to be a boss ass pavement queen. I don't plan on doing much off roading, if any at all, and I've been quietly lurking in the shadows hoping for others to post my questions. (Because I don't want to get torn to shreads by the hard core 4x4 peeps).. I'm aiming for wheels and rims in that realm- like 22s on 35s or 37s with a 4" lift and a bunch of other mods to serve my aesthetic wants. I'm not by any means 100% knowledgeable in this but from what I gather you'll need a lift most definately to accommodate the tires. But the big factor will be the offset of the wheels, you'll want to stay in the rage of +35 to +55
I would email companies that are coming out with aftermarket parts like 4 wheel parts and ARB and maybe some companies that make wheels like fifteen52 who already have rims available for the bronco, just not in that size.
Sponsored