Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I love the Bronco but I am from Ohio. We despise the team up North and the whole state of Michigan so for me this sticker is already gone. Lol
The Bronco's engines are "Hecho en Ohio" though.

I hate you too Ohioans, but I hate you like family.

OP
OP
kimmnen

kimmnen

Badlands
First Name
Kim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Transit Connect & '22 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
We also say POP instead of soda.

Sponsored

Chrism81

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I will stick it on the security drawer in the back

BroncoRevital

Badlands
First Name
Zak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma, past; 94 FB, 86 FB, 84 Bronco2
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I’m not a fan of stickers on my new truck but the Bronco being built here in America and back in Michigan is a huge deal and something owners should be proud of and brag about.

I’ve complained about the Bronco being on the expensive side but having it built here and the money going to our workforce I’m happy to pay more.
I hope this is a trend. Way to go Ford.

T Neil

Outer Banks
First Name
Neil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Land Rover, LR3 HSE, 2011 BMW 335IS, KTM SAS 1290
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
FYI, Michigan Assembly Plant News "Bronco sticker that will be placed on the front window of every Bronco built at MAP"

Ford Bronco This "Proudly Made in the U.S.A. Michigan Assembly Plant" sticker will be on windshields of all Broncos produced at MAP 20210524_091959

Location posted by @Newbie

Ford Bronco This "Proudly Made in the U.S.A. Michigan Assembly Plant" sticker will be on windshields of all Broncos produced at MAP 20210524_091959

Another image posted by @flip

As another Canadian I went searching for a completely made in North American product...not Mexico, not China, not parts from India. Michigan plant, USA manufacturing and assembly, and Union workers was exactly what I wanted and needed. Thanks Ford. Consumers want this and are (by example of this Bronco) willing to pay for and support this product.

Sponsored

Chief1301

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford Mustang GT Premium; 1994 Bronco XLT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My earlier comment in this thread earned one “laugh”.... from an American. I don’t think, in this age of Propaganda, ya’ll adequately appreciate exactly what the United States of America means to the world - despite folks around the globe doing everything they can to move there (myself and my family included). Here’s a vid from six years ago that speaks volumes:

That's pretty cool. Thanks for posting. I know the words to Oh Canada, and like to sing it at Hockey Games. Americans and Canadians...well at least Western Canadians 😎 have a lot in common. For the most part, I think we have a lot of respect for each other.

Daktari

Badlands
First Name
Oliver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badsquatch, Tacoma TRD Off Road, Jetta
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

if it gets in the way, it'll be gone, if it's something I don't notice, it can stay. Side or rear window would make a bit more sense to me, but it's a sticker. I doubt they designers who spent 15 min cobbling this together ever would have figured there'd be a discussion spreading 8 pages by now on the internet :)
Personally I don't care where something is made, as long as it's made well and worth the $. Seems the Bronco will deliver on that!

username1

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This "Proudly Made in the U.S.A. Michigan Assembly Plant" sticker will be on windshields of all Broncos produced at MAP
Are any Broncos going to be assembled at a plant other than MAP?
Sponsored