Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Tacoma TRD Offroad
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I threw my hat in for the Badlands. Haven't quite decided on 2 or 4 door, but I'm leaning towards two.

I couldn't find any concrete info if the Badlands comes with the skid plates and rock rails. There's just a " --- " through that area on the spec sheet. And then somewhere on the model page it says they're standard options.

Heart torn on the Orange or Area-51 colors.

Dirt

Black Diamond
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 F250
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I threw my hat in for the Badlands. Haven't quite decided on 2 or 4 door, but I'm leaning towards two.

I couldn't find any concrete info if the Badlands comes with the skid plates and rock rails. There's just a " --- " through that area on the spec sheet. And then somewhere on the model page it says they're standard options.

Heart torn on the Orange or Area-51 colors.

Bash plate and rock rails are standard

https://www.ford.com/suvs/bronco/2021/models/bronco-badlands/

Sponsored

DustyD

Base
First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Nissan Titan
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I did a BadLands also.....along with a Base and A WildTrak. Figured I’d cover all my bases LOL
You couldn't get the the First Edition because they were all reserved? lol

47x

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma Off Road
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Badlands deposit in as well. Anyone think the Mid, High, Lux packages have too many electronic nannies? I may just opt for the Sasquatch and 2.7 (if the 2.3 is direct injection only).

Corsair

Badlands
First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Badlands deposit in as well. Anyone think the Mid, High, Lux packages have too many electronic nannies? I may just opt for the Sasquatch and 2.7 (if the 2.3 is direct injection only).
Pretty sure I saw in the specs yesterday that the 2.3 is direct injection only.

Spooled

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Badlands here. I'm going to wheel the crap out of it first weekend of ownership. Hoping to stay under 55k (with X-plan) with the following options:

Sasquatch
High package
Hardtop

Sponsored

tyrobronco

Badlands
First Name
CC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco,2017 Ford Fusion Energi
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Kinda. I drive a vehicle with no infotainment screen. My wife has one in her Fusion - and I'm sure you can adjust the brightness but in the morning, it gives me a headache when we ride together. Being somewhere between 5-8", I can't imagine looking at a 12" screen.

The "High Package" intrigues me due to the 360 degree camera.

The Lux is pretty much the stereo and I'm boring as hell - I could not care less about having great music. I often drive listening to people talking or silence (well the rumble of my V8, technically).

If the 360 camera doesn't really seem useful, I will likely go with the mid - and there is a chance I go to a Black Diamond and option up from there if it saves me serious money.

But right now, 2-door Badlands is what I have plunked 100 towards.

CrankCase

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 RTR F150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
You couldn't get the the First Edition because they were all reserved? lol
LOL
no, actually they were still available at 8pm last night. I just didn’t see the value in it over the other models. I’m the kind of person that will drive vehicles, I’m not a collector. The launch edition is something that will have value as a low miles vehicle in 10-15 years......by then I will be on my second drivetrain :)

Sgt Beavis

Badlands
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Raptor, 2018 Jeep Wrangler Sport S.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Newbie here (runs for cover)

I just put in my reservation for a Badlands 2dr. It'll be replacing my 2018 Wrangler Sport s Unlimited. I was considering upgrading to a Rubicon but yesterdays announcements changed my mind. Teh Bronco will look super sweet next to my Raptor.

I'm in Colorado, so this bad boy is going to be getting into the dirt, rocks, and water a lot.

Ibleve

Badlands
First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy HHR, for now
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I reserved a Badlands as well, 4 door. Anxious to see package pricing but hoping to at least have a squachie 2.7 hardtop with a b&o system. Double bonus if the 7m rumor holds true! Had been tracking for a Gladiator got the last year, but never jumped. Will be my first Ford! Very excited!

rmc523

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Ford Flex; 2018 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Kinda. I drive a vehicle with no infotainment screen. My wife has one in her Fusion - and I'm sure you can adjust the brightness but in the morning, it gives me a headache when we ride together. Being somewhere between 5-8", I can't imagine looking at a 12" screen.

The "High Package" intrigues me due to the 360 degree camera.

The Lux is pretty much the stereo and I'm boring as hell - I could not care less about having great music. I often drive listening to people talking or silence (well the rumble of my V8, technically).

If the 360 camera doesn't really seem useful, I will likely go with the mid - and there is a chance I go to a Black Diamond and option up from there if it saves me serious money.

But right now, 2-door Badlands is what I have plunked 100 towards.
360 cameras are definitely helpful to see things below your line of view.
Sponsored