Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Flex Ecoboost Limited
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Has anyone here actually ordered with Tasca? My original reservation was with them and I could never get anyone on the phone. I literally left half a dozen voicemails since launch with zero response. I even asked the person at the front desk to put me in touch with someone who could answer their phone and still got sent to voicemail. Didn't even receive a form email after reservation.

Needless to say I moved my reservation and ordered elsewhere. I actually had two reservations, one with them and one with flood. I ended up ordering two from flood.

I got a call today from Tasca asking if I was ready to order...aka, we are ready to take your money now. People must be pounding on their doors flashing money or something to explain why they don't seem to care what so ever about the bronco launch considering how big a dealer they are. Pretty sure they are top 100 in the US.
Sponsored

MaxLD

Outer Banks
First Name
Max
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ecoboost Premium Convertible
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Has anyone here actually ordered with Tasca? My original reservation was with them and I could never get anyone on the phone. I literally left half a dozen voicemails since launch with zero response. I even asked the person at the front desk to put me in touch with someone who could answer their phone and still got sent to voicemail. Didn't even receive a form email after reservation.

Needless to say I moved my reservation and ordered elsewhere. I actually had two reservations, one with them and one with flood. I ended up ordering two from flood.

I got a call today from Tasca asking if I was ready to order...aka, we are ready to take your money now. People must be pounding on their doors flashing money or something to explain why they don't seem to care what so ever about the bronco launch considering how big a dealer they are. Pretty sure they are top 100 in the US.
Didn't order from this dealer, but I do mutually know the owner of the dealer (Bob Taska). Unless it's much too late, I could try to help you find any info.

OP
OP
Bigmoose

Bigmoose

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Flex Ecoboost Limited
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Didn't order from this dealer, but I do mutually know the owner of the dealer (Bob Taska). Unless it's much too late, I could try to help you find any info.
Thanks but I'm all set. I ordered elsewhere already.

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

If you know Bob, you know his last name is spelled Tasca. Its to late in business to recover a customer you ignored for months.
Sponsored