peterh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep wrangler jlu 2018
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

I will take the robins egg one but swap the black wheels for chrome or alloy of similar design. Oh and the 3.0 MT A4 please. Loving the MTRs!
agree! would love to see these renders with some slotted chrome wheels, and oh in Mallard Green! Terrific job at showing what is possible

Philvis77

Black Diamond
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Jeep Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Amazing how the white makes it look like an entirely new vehicle. I really dig it!

4avor8ntfair

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BL-non SAS, 2.3 auto
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just when I had made a “final decision” on a Badlands build! 🤦🏻‍♂️ I need a 4-door, so it’d be cool seeing that rendered...but I can use my imagination 😬 optional white wheels with the package would be fantastic, hopefully with decent tire choices!

Sponsored

shieldsy

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'79 Bronco XLT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Unbelievable.

I am actually waffling on potential HE boxwood green in favor of potential HE britanny blue.

Still hoping for a potential brown MGV interior.

Smheard

First Edition
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘19 Raptor, ‘21 Macan S, ‘22 Big Bend, '21 FE
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Hey! I received a LOT of feedback from my last version of the Heritage edition bronco. Some of the feedback was consistent from multiple sources and I decided to try and combine the biggest notes and create some new versions of the Heritage edition Bronco! Here are some of the main points. My best guess is that these will be some of the options available on the Heritage Edition Bronco:

-4 rows 6 slot Grill white/black
-featuring the Ford logo in the center
-standard lights
-new square fender flares both white and black
-white top
-new wheel design, available in both white and black

Please visit my artstation account to see these in double the resolution:
https://www.artstation.com/artwork/q9Vl6D

Ford Bronco John Bronco Sells 2022 Bronco Heritage Edition! Previews in Yellowstone and Brittany Blue giphy

Ford Bronco John Bronco Sells 2022 Bronco Heritage Edition! Previews in Yellowstone and Brittany Blue giphy

Epic!

Hbrichman

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Looks incredible, great work! Held off on my day 1 reservation for the HE. If it looks anything like that I'll be glad I did!

Sponsored

Panaran

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CX5
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I don't think enthusiasts on here care about the automotive opinion of someone that drives a Mazda CX5. This artist clearly spent hours making this. If you have nothing constructive to say gtfo.
Thanks for the tip. Just so I know for next time, WRX's and Jurassic Park wranglers are acceptable vehicles for opinions?

Panaran

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CX5
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Over a CX5? Yeah. This guy made a killer set of images and gave us all something to talk about for a day besides allotments and priority orders. So don't be negative and interrupt the man when he's doing his thing.

We don't come to your work and knock the dicks out of your mouth.
Damn, I thought I understood the rules until you threw that dick mouth curve ball. Ok so WRX and Jurassic Park are valid vehicles to have opinions, but what about homophobic insults? I mean it's not a vehicle, but it was just so clever that I think it just might increase the value of a persons opinion? Idk tho, I'm new at this. TIA!

Panaran

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CX5
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
You keep going back to the WRX and Jeep as if you think you're scoring a point with that. That Jeep is 3D by the way, I know because I created it. This guy's work that you call "awful" is actually fantastic.
Homophobic? Please. I was just making the point this guy makes art for a living, but.. maybe you're also the Rembrandt of the back alley.
Not trying to score points, just trying to understand your rules for having a valid opinion. Apparently driving a CX-5 means my opinion doesn't matter, but driving an WRX and throwing out homophobic insults are acceptable prerequisites for opinions. I didn't know that, now I do.

The OP reached out to me privately shortly after and let me know what he thought of my post in a mature, constructive manner. I apologized and we buried the hatchet with no hard feelings, and I deleted my post right after as to not bring down their thread. But idk what type of car I need for an private apology. I've had a 99 Explorer, 03 Crown Vic, and an 06 GTO most recently, do any of those qualify?