First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Prius
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
It’s finally my turn to see it, I feel like my city is the last stop on the bronco tours. I reserved 3 days in a row to see the bronco at each dealership in town. Any pics/info folks want to see?

Not sure what they are bringing but I hope to see at least the Sasquatch in person.
Sponsored

Last edited:

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It’s finally my turn to see it, I feel like my city is the last stop on the bronco tours. I reserved 3 days in a row to see the bronco at each dealership in town. Any pics/info folks want to see?

Not sure what they are bringing but I hope to see at least the Sasquatch in person at least.
I would love to see some detailed pictures of the roof off (MIC top) and how the panels interlock with each other and the vehicle. There’s been some decent pictures out there, but some missing pieces to see where water will drain etc.

Also, I have a thread going in another forum on here inquiring if the rear (cargo) 12V outlet is always on, or requires the vehicle to be “on” to work, or if it’s like my Jeep Grand Cherokee, where you can move a specific fuse and it will turn this plug into an “always on” or “on only with vehicle.”

Thanks!

Ilmguy1234

Badlands
First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler/Chevy Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It’s obviously your time and you’re allowed to do as you please, but if it’s anything like down south, it’s the same 2 Broncos and same ppl at each dealership. I’d hate for you to take off work and drive all over and be let down. Regardless, hope you have a great time. It was awesome finally seeing them in person.

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ask it the 12v outlet in the rear stays hot when vehicle is not started up.

Thanks!
Hey, get your own ideas! Lol just kidding :D

Sponsored

RBF 1401

Base
First Name
Tricia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
98 Avalon, 95 Dakota
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Ask it the 12v outlet in the rear stays hot when vehicle is not started up.

Thanks!
Absolutely need to know this, too. The one in the cargo area.
The most important one!😍

Scabieathrax

Badlands
First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Silverado 1500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Could you fold the rear seats down in a 4 door and take a photo with the rear door open to show if there is any space under the seats when folded down? Bonus points if you could measure the space if there is any.

OP
OP

mattrb87

Big Bend
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Prius
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
It’s obviously your time and you’re allowed to do as you please, but if it’s anything like down south, it’s the same 2 Broncos and same ppl at each dealership. I’d hate for you to take off work and drive all over and be let down. Regardless, hope you have a great time. It was awesome finally seeing them in person.
I’m fully expecting them to bring the same Broncos to each dealership and may not go to all three events, probably 2 out of 3 in case I missed something.

Ilmguy1234

Badlands
First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler/Chevy Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I’m fully expecting them to bring the same Broncos to each dealership and may not go to all three events, probably 2 out of 3 in case I missed something.
All good! I just didn’t want you to be disappointed. Have a great time.

shoelessjoe

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Chevy Cruze
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I would love to see some detailed pictures of the roof off (MIC top) and how the panels interlock with each other and the vehicle. There’s been some decent pictures out there, but some missing pieces to see where water will drain etc.

Also, I have a thread going in another forum on here inquiring if the rear (cargo) 12V outlet is always on, or requires the vehicle to be “on” to work, or if it’s like my Jeep Grand Cherokee, where you can move a specific fuse and it will turn this plug into an “always on” or “on only with vehicle.”

Thanks!
[/QUOT
Not many MIC tops at any of the Bronco events at dealerships. I think the only ones out there are trainers for dealerships to learn on.

Sponsored

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Not many MIC tops at any of the Bronco events at dealerships. I think the only ones out there are trainers for dealerships to learn on.
Damn it… Well, if that means they’re saving them for our customer builds, I’m cool with that :)

shoelessjoe

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Chevy Cruze
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Damn it… Well, if that means they’re saving them for our customer builds, I’m cool with that :)
I have seen the MIC tops in person but just on the ones at MAP on display or sitting in the parking lot never at a dealer event taken apart.

UNBROKN

Black Diamond
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
04 F-350 CC dually, 97 Infiniti QX4, 21 Bronco BD
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
We only had one option near us. Richmond for one day. We were in the last hour and they cut our time short to pack up. I was so happy to be there at all that I enjoyed every minute!

shoelessjoe

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Chevy Cruze
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Next time I go by MAP if they have a Bronco with a MIC top I can take a ton of pictures of it.

AKBronc49

Outer Banks
First Name
Russ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
11 F150,02 Excursion,06 Chrysler 300C,21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Haha, last to see. *laughs in AK/HI*

I probably won't see one until mine arrives.
Sponsored