First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
There better not be any other Broncos getting built with hard tops first unless it's first editions. I have a First Edition on order and have no other choice then a fu#**** hard top. Get me my First Edition with a soft top then and I will wait on the hard top and pay extra. This is fu**** bull****. Ford is the fuc*** idiot who decided to make 3500 more first editions. This is crap. When mine does come in I'm selling it for 20k or more over msrp and buying a TRX.
Sponsored

AcesandEights

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Ace!
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
DR650
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Someone else just posted their daughter with a Wildtrack (hard top) got a build date and he didn't, his being a FE. Pizzed.

AK SNO RIDER

First Edition
First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT350, '04 6.0, '76 High Boy
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Well this thread oughtta ruffle some feathers...

I do agree though, since us and Wildtrak buyers are the only ones who don't even get a choice.

Sponsored

Smuck

First Edition
First Name
Shon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
32 Ford
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Someone else just posted their daughter with a Wildtrack (hard top) got a build date and he didn't, his being a FE. Pizzed.
Maybe it’s the bull bar. I would happily take delivery and they could ship the bull bar later.

Joker

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F250
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I see where OP is coming from. It's not that other people are getting their buils first but the fact that we were given only 1 option. Take the MIC top or lose your FE, no soft top option which could have put us at an earlier build date if we wanted to go that route.

AtomJester

Big Bend
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1988 Ford Bronco ii
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

There better not be any other Broncos getting built with hard tops first unless it's first editions. I have a First Edition on order and have no other choice then a fu#**** hard top. Get me my First Edition with a soft top then and I will wait on the hard top and pay extra. This is fu**** bull****. Ford is the fuc*** idiot who decided to make 3500 more first editions. This is crap. When mine does come in I'm selling it for 20k or more over msrp and buying a TRX.
Posts like this make me feel less guilty that i got my hard top build date before some others. I genuinely empathize with the people still waiting, it sucks. But prior to my email, I just told myself that I'll get it when I get it, and I'm just happy I'll have a bronco. I get the communication issues... the constraints... people are feeling slighted.. But, just because they have the hard top for your particular build, does not mean they have all of the other parts, and many FE parts are constrained. So, you are one of the few who openly admit that you literally want them to set the hard tops aside and not build ANY broncos for ANYONE, even though they have the parts for the others.... Very very wholesome. Do us all a favor, cancel your order, get off the forum, and go buy the TRX.

Last edited:

Sponsored

Boston182

First Edition
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Harley Davidson Sportster
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Those of us that ordered 2-door Broncos also do not get a choice.
As a First Edition Two Door with a tow package, basically everything that comes standard is low commodity. I've got a beer waiting for you at the back of the line.

Tricky Dick

Badlands
First Name
Dick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.TD-Distributing.com
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco, 88 Bronco II, 03 Ford F250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

AcesandEights

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Ace!
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
DR650
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Those of us that ordered 2-door Broncos also do not get a choice.
This pizzed me right off. No choice but to wait for a hard top I never wanted in the first place.

Funkdoobiest

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Basesquanch First Edition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs