Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Am I the only one that didn’t get the email?
Damn they really don't like you, lol jk don't worry you didn't miss out on anything new.
Sponsored

PatientlyWaiting

Wildtrak
First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MY22 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I didnt get one either. I am wondering how many of us didnt even get this email...
Check your spam folder. That is where mine ended up.

Dave4x4

Wildtrak
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Wrangler, 2022 Defender 90, 2023 2Dr Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Wow... i started reading the original thread about three hours ago.... got bumped to the new thread and read it all...
Brings me to a post that I made in early may that referenced a post that I made last fall....

932CA58D-B88D-439C-8CE3-3168911D08B0.jpeg

FATHORSE

Big Bend
First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
nissan
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

sic5pointslow

Black Diamond
First Name
Jose
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 F250, 3 Mustangs, 2018 Audi, annnnd a Buick
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I didnt get one either. I am wondering how many of us didnt even get this email...
I didnt get one either, they must know I would never buy an ugly jeep

Sponsored

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
What about 2 Door orders? All that works for 4 doors but they are not even offering a soft top for the 2 Door, at least at this point.
I am not sure that the 2 door hard tops are a problem, I say that because I have a 2 door MIC ordered with a PSP of 7/26/21 (notification 5/24/21).

FlyingBronco

Badlands
First Name
The Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I knew something was up when all the two doors were rolling off the line with fastback soft tops and yet we could not order it with a soft top. I actually love the fastback softtop and don't want the hard top. Oh the irony.
It seems like such a simple solution that a child could come up with it. This makes me think Ford has considered allowing the order of 2-door soft tops instead of hard tops, but there is probably also issue with getting enough soft tops to make a dent in the delays. BUT, God forbid Ford is ever that transparent and shows they are here for the customer and want to make it bearable for us.

Seacat

Wildtrak
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Wildtrak, 2014 VW Touareg TDI R-Line
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

By the looks of this, those of us that are waiting on the Shadow Black Painted MOD top are now getting a MY23.

Stu baby

Outer Banks
First Name
Steph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Audi
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I asked Ford this morning what this meant for Wildtrak and 2 door customers since there currently isn't an option for soft tops on them. He didn't know the answer to that and said he'd get back with us. He simply said we should try to switch everyone to the soft top if we could and if they wanted a chance at a Bronco this year.

I haven't read this entire thread, so it could've been stated already, but I will add this part that isn't going to be popular. Given the number of units currently in the queue that have constraints, Ford is going to allow dealers to put in "stock" orders with the hopes they get pulled so the plant is at capacity. I heard that rumor yesterday, and actually tried to put one in WBDO, but we didn't have the option to choose "stock" as the order type. Supposedly within a few days, they will have that changed just like every other model we order. To put in simpler terms, say a dealer is allocated 10 units for a build cycle, but only 5 orders get scheduled because of constraints. If that dealer has stock builds in the system that are buildable, those will get pulled to fill the total allocation of 10.

I assume most dealers will simply put in a bunch of 2.3L, soft top 4 doors with minimal constraint items. Don't shoot the messenger.
Well,there goes all the allowcations for a small dealership this year. And one of the main reasons we stayed with a small dealership was because we thought we had a better chance of getting one in 21MY . So much for a chance of a 2dr this year

Sponsored

ChompSticks

Black Diamond
First Name
ChompSticks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'02 E55 wagon, '98 Suzuki X-90, '96 Town Car
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

So let's say they only make 60,000 Broncos this model year out of the estimated 190,000 reservation holders (some have already opted for Model 22 year). Then for year 22 some will have barely moved up the reservation order (if there ever was one). With the supply issues and no end in sight what's there to say your order won't get pushed back until 3rd, 4th quarter of 22 or even worse model year 23. This is ridiculous. I bet most won't get their Bronco until at least summer of 22 or later. Two years from when you place a reservation. That is a joke.
The official order tally of the March deadline was around 125,000.

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I think lots of current orders would shift to a soft top if they would run electrical and water line for a future hard top. I would have gone this route from the beginning even before knowing the hard top would be an issue.
I would certainly accept a soft top as an interim solution - provided it was wirednand plumbed for the hard top and I could later purchase a hardtop at or near cost.

Stroopaloop

Outer Banks
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GMC canyon all terrain
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Ford Bronco 5/28 Bronco Production Update E-mail & Dealer Insight FAQ 📬 B47830B0-4F14-4284-920D-3138CF0CA209

Still on for June 28 week! MIC, 2.7, Squatch
Have faith people!
BOOOOOOOOOOOO STEVEN BOOOOOOOOOOOOO. EVERYONE GET YOUR PITCH FORKS, QUICK WHILE WE'RE STILL MAD. BOOOOOOOOOOO.

Richtor

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 Tremor 7.3, 21 Badlands Sasquatch Stick(order)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I am not sure that the 2 door hard tops are a problem, I say that because I have a 2 door MIC ordered with a PSP of 7/26/21 (notification 5/24/21).
When was your reservation?

FATHORSE

Big Bend
First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
nissan
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I guess since ford has eliminated having to give us a build date in any amount of time we can all start playing this card.

Ford Bronco 5/28 Bronco Production Update E-mail & Dealer Insight FAQ 📬 1622231257797
Sponsored