Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F150 Sport, 2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
You mean I can't get mine with air in the tires now? Sheesh
You can only get the surplus winter air from the unfinished F150s. You need summer air and it’s in short supply.
Sponsored

WyoBronc

Wildtrak
First Name
Kerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger, 2021 Bronco BB, 2006 Saturn Vue
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Ford, a lot more people would switch to soft-tops now if you built them with the rear windshield wiper parts for when they upgraded to a hard-top later. That includes First Edition reservation holders.
They certainly don’t want to offer that because they know people would take them up on it. And when that happens, guess what.....Ford is out of soft tops as well. They’re hoping a manageable percentage of people switch to a soft top so that they can build about 50,000 broncos. If people switched in mass, then it’s game over for Bronco in 2021 until the dealerships launch the nuclear option by filling allocations with stock orders to bail Ford out. What a mess.

Winkydee

Badlands
First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1964 Ford Econoline Cargo Van
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

When was your reservation? Congrats
I inquired on day one but misunderstood the communication I received from my dealership, haha. I thought he said that the Bronco was 100K when what he meant was $100 deposit. So yeah, I was somewhat outraged at the price, but then followed up on August 25th.

I think because the lack of Canadian events, and sheer numbers, they want to make a presence here. People are still thinking Sport, it's funny at this point, haha.

I think getting a MY22 is going to be stellar! I hope that Ford stays to true to the price, and keep throwing some Ford Pass points and I wanna see the green.

StaticAnalysis

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Eddy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
R8
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Worst part is, I’ve been talking so much shit to some diehard Jeepers about Bronco this and Bronco that and how it’s gonna do things so much better straight from the factory, but fuck man it can’t even get OUT the factory and these Jeep heads can smell the blood in the water. Oh boy, if I don’t show up with a Bronco soon I am F-U-C-K-Ed. Gonna have to throw a fucking towel over my head every time I pass them in the gym. Come on Ford don’t leave me hanging.

survivormanca

Badlands
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
nothing
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sponsored

rtaylor

Badlands
First Name
R
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19Raptor, 22Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The dealer didn't do anything wrong. Problem lies with the orders and Ford not being able to build them. If people aren't willing to modify their orders to help make them buildable there is nothing the dealer or Ford can do. I don't fault the customer for wanting what they want or Ford for not being able to get certain parts in needed volumes. These are the options we have as of today and will only have for about 2 weeks.
Thanks for sharing.

Do you know if dealers will lose their allocations if they fail to submit enough stock orders? In other words, can they choose to leave reservations in play longer?

Beachin 74

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco, 2015 F-150, 2022 OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I'ma bet that no one who got this email will apply to fill one of the 693 open jobs at Webasto!
Nope, just like cousin Eddie, I'm holding out for a management position.;)

jdvz411

Big Bend
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
They certainly don’t want to offer that because they know people would take them up on it. And when that happens, guess what.....Ford is out of soft tops as well. They’re hoping a manageable percentage of people switch to a soft top so that they can build about 50,000 broncos. If people switched in mass, then it’s game over for Bronco in 2021 until the dealerships launch the nuclear option by filling allocations with stock orders to bail Ford out. What a mess.
Just thinking the same thing!

Kayci77

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4-door Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So what does it mean life I didn't even get this email? (Sorry if this has already been asked/addressed in the previous 34 pages). I have a confirmed order and build sheet from my dealer but nothing else yet. I'm in Canada if it makes a difference.

Sponsored

MayhemMike

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercury
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The last paragraph was unbelievable! Basically stated if you want a Bronco now, you can have it, as long as it doesn’t have, etc, etc, etc. I was amazed the driver side front fender wasn’t included in the “ can’t have“ list. Seemed like just about everything else was. The cluster drags on. I am really appreciating my MY 22 build estimate more and more.

Magoo

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Two scenarios here:

1) Ford has no idea what their suppliers are doing. They really have no idea when they can produce most of the broncos preordered. They are actually being honest in the email communication.

Do you want to buy a $60k vehicle from a company this incompetent?

2) Ford knows exactly what each of its suppliers can supply, and when. Therefore, they can determine when they can produce each and every preordered bronco. They aren't telling customers because...?

Do you want to buy a vehicle from a company that could provide you the exact information you need, but won't?

My answer for both of these questions is no. I'm out. Yes, I realize that Ford and my dealership will sell my Bronco and every one they make at a great profit. I just have to be content that aren't getting any of my money.

Good luck to those who hang around!

MattyAg

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I love the unprecedented demand line. Sounds like Ford is victim blaming lol. They put out a product, consumer orders product, Ford then surprised people want the product. Isn’t that the whole point of their R&D team? They put it in front of the top brass saying people want the Bronco back so we should build one. Ford goes crazy with options touting them to be better than “the competition” and then say if we the consumer didn’t select all of the options we would increase our chance of getting our bronco sooner. Might as well just go buy a stock jeep and drop $20k on aftermarket. I think Ford is messing up bad with this role out.

that being said I’m still waiting patently for my Badlands, SAS, high, MIC, with tow lol. Gonna be a long year (and a half?).

Eisenhauermd

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
What they should do is allow people to purchase dual tops, ship the bronco with soft top to the dealer, and ship the hard top directly to the dealer when available at no extra cost to the buyer.

Dealers can place orders for hard tops directly from the manufacturer based on client orders and therefore avoid shipping to manufacturer.

when it becomes available, the client can come in and get it installed.
I AGREE; Better yet....just throw-in a soft top (at no expense to the purchaser)...get the vehicles shipped out, and send the hard-top later when it is available.

shieldsy

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'79 Bronco XLT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So the one bone they toss out in the email is.....priority access to the off-roadeo.....for EVERYONE?

How would that work? I wonder if they will have to create a 'timestamp' process to order people above all the priority access that they are giving to everyone.
Sponsored