James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
1622227493156.gif

I think you spelled “if I can’t have my Bronco I don’t want anyone to have a Bronco” wrong.
Posts like this make me feel less guilty that i got my hard top build date before some others. I genuinely empathize with the people still waiting, it sucks. But prior to my email, I just told myself that I'll get it when I get it, and I'm just happy I'll have a bronco. I get the communication issues... the constraints... people are feeling slighted.. But, just because they have the hard top for your particular build, does not mean they have all of the other parts, and many FE parts are constrained. So, you are one of the few who openly admit that you literally want them to set the hard tops aside and not build ANY broncos for ANYONE, even though they have the parts for the others.... Very very wholesome. Do us all a favor, cancel your order, get off the forum, and go buy the TRX.
Sponsored

Gamecock

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands / Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
There better not be any other Broncos getting built with hard tops first unless it's first editions.
Or what? Another rant in temper tantrum form because you can’t flip it yet? I’m sure Ford will be shaking in their boots...

OP
OP
Broncridin

Broncridin

First Edition
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
It's not that I want anything before anyone else. I want to be communicated with. Tell me what is making it late. Don't send a little mass email out saying sorry. Communication from Ford has been the worst I have ever experienced. We are about to spend 70k on a midsize v6 suv. They keep talking about the EV Bronco and Warthog when they can't even get 2021's out the door. I don't care about being first. I just want to be told what the real issues are and work around them. Instead we get a mass email explaining one issue when I am sure it is multiple issues. Send a detailed letter to the dealer and have them explain to the customers if Ford doesn't have the man power to do it.

OP
OP
Broncridin

Broncridin

First Edition
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Or what? Another rant in temper tantrum form because you can’t flip it yet? I’m sure Ford will be shaking in their boots...
Aww, is someone upset about my post. I'm so sorry

Nobs

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'08 GMC Envoy
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
lol

Sponsored

TwinTurboStang

Wildtrak
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Brodiak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

It's not that I want anything before anyone else. I want to be communicated with. Tell me what is making it late. Don't send a little mass email out saying sorry. Communication from Ford has been the worst I have ever experienced. We are about to spend 70k on a midsize v6 suv. They keep talking about the EV Bronco and Warthog when they can't even get 2021's out the door. I don't care about being first. I just want to be told what the real issues are and work around them. Instead we get a mass email explaining one issue when I am sure it is multiple issues. Send a detailed letter to the dealer and have them explain to the customers if Ford doesn't have the man power to do it.
It’s funny I think perception is reality here. I have had very clear communication and Ford has made it very clear on what will and won’t hold up orders. I have a wildtrak hard top with a build date. Didn’t want a first edition since I’m going to daily it and trade in for what ever crazy one comes out in 2 year if it’s the warthog or an EV or if the SALEEN looks as good in person.

OP
OP
Broncridin

Broncridin

First Edition
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
It’s funny I think perception is reality here. I have had very clear communication and Ford has made it very clear on what will and won’t hold up orders. I have a wildtrak hard top with a build date. Didn’t want a first edition since I’m going to daily it and trade in for what ever crazy one comes out in 2 year if it’s the warthog or an EV or if the SALEEN looks as good in person.
Really, last month Ford said mic tops not an issue. Now they are. Yeah. Thats crystal clear

TwinTurboStang

Wildtrak
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Brodiak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Really, last month Ford said mic tops not an issue. Now they are. Yeah. Thats crystal clear
Uummm seems pretty clear to me last month it wasn’t an issue this month it is. Things change my friend. It’s called supply and demand.. And in this ever changing production world we are living in Ford history of normal pre 2020 production forecast can’t help in this new post 2020 world.

OP
OP
Broncridin

Broncridin

First Edition
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Uummm seems pretty clear to me last month it wasn’t an issue this month it is. Things change my friend. It’s called supply and demand.. And in this ever changing production world we are living in Ford history of normal pre 2020 production forecast can’t help in this new post 2020 world.
Post2020 world. Lol omg

TwinTurboStang

Wildtrak
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Brodiak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Post2020 world. Lol omg
Is there a question that current production and Access to basic materials isn’t different than it was in 2019?

Sponsored
OP
OP
Broncridin

Broncridin

First Edition
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
First Edition

Monster1926

First Edition
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra 2500HD
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Ima flip mine for $21000 over sticker.

Reactions: Kel

De Brus

First Edition
First Name
De Brus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'14 HD 1200, '66 IH, '62 VW
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I guess at some point of the MY21 build process this will be the case. If you (we) haven't gotten our build emails within the next month, I presume they will have to start focusing on the FUFE in order to get them out the door before they start MY22. I am also a little pissed, but I know voicing that on here won't gain much sympathy since the majority of members are in the same boat. Just keep reminding yourself that you will get a truck this year, most won't, and many 99s will be pushed to MY23 even. The delay will trickle down to everyone!

Also be glad that you don't have the option to compromise on the hard top etc as I suspect those who did will be disappointed in no time! FUGLY!

Coldsmoke

Badlands
First Name
Knuckles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150 Lariat
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

There better not be any other Broncos getting built with hard tops first unless it's first editions. I have a First Edition on order and have no other choice then a fu#**** hard top. Get me my First Edition with a soft top then and I will wait on the hard top and pay extra. This is fu**** bull****. Ford is the fuc*** idiot who decided to make 3500 more first editions. This is crap. When mine does come in I'm selling it for 20k or more over msrp and buying a TRX.
Not sure I have much empathy for your specific situation. You seem to be pissed because you can’t flip it right away to make a cool $20g’s. Meanwhile, there are ppl who truly want, or perhaps even need their Bronco to be delivered and are behind you in line. Talk about an injustice….
While I do feel bad for the others who ordered an FE and it is delayed, for ppl like you, I couldn’t care less. Life’s a bitch, then you die.
Sponsored