Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKUR / x_x 00 TJ x_x
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Well this thread oughtta ruffle some feathers...

I do agree though, since us and Wildtrak buyers are the only ones who don't even get a choice.
Uh - and all two door buyers.

Also—more in response to the OP—not all first day reservations were First Editions: why should other early reservations bow down, move over, and give up the MIC hardtop they originally wanted just so a FE can get built?
Sponsored

That_Hal

Badlands
First Name
Hal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150 and Volvo S90
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
There better not be any other Broncos getting built with hard tops first unless it's first editions. I have a First Edition on order and have no other choice then a fu#**** hard top. Get me my First Edition with a soft top then and I will wait on the hard top and pay extra. This is fu**** bull****. Ford is the fuc*** idiot who decided to make 3500 more first editions. This is crap. When mine does come in I'm selling it for 20k or more over msrp and buying a TRX.
Shut up.

Eisenhower19

First Edition
First Name
Brenton
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F 150, Jeep TJ
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Well since the FE has so many restrained parts, but has to be built my21. Then build then first, not sure why that doesn't make sense.

Cheshire

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Dr Bronco BaseSquatch 2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Base
Entitlement issues often present themselves as unreasonable demands or requests, lack of empathy regarding the feelings of others, refusal to reciprocate the same treatment, and stonewalling to prevent a resolution of the ongoing entitlement issues.

OP
OP
Broncridin

Broncridin

First Edition
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Uh - and all two door buyers.

Also—more in response to the OP—not all first day reservations were First Editions: why should other early reservations bow down, move over, and give up the MIC hardtop they originally wanted just so a FE can get built?
Because we have no other choice but mic top. I originally ordered black painted and a soft top. Then they said that is no longer an option. So then they said mic top only option. Ok, then build it.

Sponsored

TwinTurboStang

Wildtrak
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Brodiak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Because we have no other choice but mic top. I originally ordered black painted and a soft top. Then they said that is no longer an option. So then they said mic top only option. Ok, then build it.
What’s your build date?

Portapot

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cj7, RX350, f250,
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I see where OP is coming from. It's not that other people are getting their buils first but the fact that we were given only 1 option. Take the MIC top or lose your FE, no soft top option which could have put us at an earlier build date if we wanted to go that route.
You and all 2 door reservations

Reactions: sjp

Rubisquatch

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Wildrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

There better not be any other Broncos getting built with hard tops first unless it's first editions.
So are you saying that your FE should be built before others who don’t have FEs but reserved before you? There are literally thousands of non FEs who also ordered the moment the banks opened and could have chosen an FE but did not.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Broncridin

Broncridin

First Edition
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
So are you saying that your FE should be built before others who don’t have FEs but reserved before you? There are literally thousands of non FEs who also ordered the moment the banks opened and could have chosen an FE but did not.
What’s your build date?
My build date is July 2028

TwinTurboStang

Wildtrak
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Brodiak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

As much as I don’t like this guys attitude. And and I didn’t order a FE. I do think that a Ford wanted to make the first edition worth more or worth actually ordering they should’ve made them first. But since it was clear right from the start that wasn’t the case, and it was just an extra $10k for no reason and way too many of them to be a true collector. I passed, had friends with FE cancel too.

MadMan4BamaNATL

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 2DR Badlands Sasquatch, 2021 RR Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

1622227493156.gif

I think you spelled “if I can’t have my Bronco I don’t want anyone to have a Bronco” wrong.
Did this guy just throw a tantrum? Then doubled down that he will in fast buy the Bronco (Ford wins!), then he'd sell it to get a Ram pickup?

#whoTF cares? :rolleyes:
Sponsored