First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
So are you saying that your FE should be built before others who don’t have FEs but reserved before you? There are literally thousands of non FEs who also ordered the moment the banks opened and could have chosen an FE but did not.
I'm saying give me another option because I didn't even want the mic top to begin with. And don't just send a generic email.
Sponsored

MillerBuilt

Wildtrak
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy 3500, Dodge 2500, F150, Mercedez E350
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Hahaha......I like this! This sounds like everything I post on a late Friday night after drinking all the beers!

Dirty Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco - 4 Door Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm saying give me another option because I didn't even want the mic top to begin with. And don't just send a generic email.
the other option would’ve been switching builds. First edition is fully loaded and with many commodities it has delayed production. Ford has said first edition does NOT mean first made. It’s a specialty trim only available the first year. First editions are guaranteed to be made in MY21... but they might not be first off the line. There are plenty of people who got their reservations in before the 1st editions sold out so time stamps are likely in play here as well. If you really want your build ASAP then you have the option to switch trims. Also, if you have a complaint then call Ford customer service...

Sponsored

Sven

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
67 Bronco,75 F250 CS,88 M35a2c,
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
There better not be any other Broncos getting built with hard tops first unless it's first editions.
But...but..I have a FE badlands ordered...What about the FE base, FE BB, FE BD, FE OB, FE WT......patience is a virtue. Maybe try some decaf.....Have a swell weekend!

Monster1926

First Edition
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra 2500HD
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Well since the FE has so many restrained parts, but has to be built my21. Then build then first, not sure why that doesn't make sense.
It makes more sense now to crank them out first. Make sure you get the ones built that you guaranteed will be 2021.

ehssey

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Edge Sport, Harley-Davidson Street Glide
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
<snip>And in this ever changing production world we are living in Ford history of normal pre 2020 production forecast can’t help in this new post 2020 world.<snip>
I totally read that in Paul McCartney’s voice.

Sponsored

lakesinai

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 4dr OBX MIC 2.7 Rear Locker A51 Roast
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

There better not be any other Broncos getting built with hard tops first unless it's first editions. I have a First Edition on order and have no other choice then a fu#**** hard top. Get me my First Edition with a soft top then and I will wait on the hard top and pay extra. This is fu**** bull****. Ford is the fuc*** idiot who decided to make 3500 more first editions. This is crap. When mine does come in I'm selling it for 20k or more over msrp and buying a TRX.
There will be many Broncos built before yours, many Broncos built before many of ours. There are no guarantees here on delivery given the various production issues. Whats more, be careful about the assumption of selling and making a profit. You might. You might not. Those of us who are willing to wait are doing so because we want this particular car, for various reasons. I continue to give Ford the benefit of the doubt. Why wait if it causes you so much distress, and you'd rather have a TRX?

TheWoo

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Mojave
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
You have another option - call your dealer and switch to a Badlands, squatched, with a soft top. Boom.

You may not want to do that, but it's an option.