Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

With my current lease coming up in November, Ford isn’t proving to me that my Bronco is going to be here by then. I ordered a Gladiator Mojave yesterday. I’m disappointed that I won’t have a Bronco in my near future; however, I’m also excited to get off the road in my Jeep!
Sponsored

Corsair

Badlands
First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Congrats on the Gladi, but you didn't want to wait to see when your Bronco is getting built?
His dealer probably didn’t cancel the order(if he even asked them to), so there’s a good chance he’ll get the updates on when some lucky guy will be able to walk in off the street and buy it.

Last edited:

VoltageDrop

Base
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23, 69 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

With my current lease coming up in November, Ford isn’t proving to me that my Bronco is going to be here by then. I ordered a Gladiator Mojave yesterday. I’m disappointed that I won’t have a Bronco in my near future; however, I’m also excited to get off the road in my Jeep!
I can't lie.... they look sweet on 37's!
e7624c2ba62e44129d1a1e390b8d2554.jpg

Sponsored

AcesandEights

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Ace!
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
DR650
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I have a friend with the Gladiator Rubicon with the diesel. It's the real deal. The Mojave is supposed to have a great ride, especially at higher speeds.

I ordered a Wrangler Rubicon two weeks ago. I got a call on Thursday or Friday to let me know it was scheduled to be built (less than two weeks later). It should be here in another 6 - 10 weeks.

For comparison, my Wrangler Rubicon build was $41k. My Badlands build was $48k.

AcesandEights

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Ace!
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
DR650
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Sort of @chipstar . A $41k Rubicon has all the off road bits, without all the clutter (my Rubicon has tow package, heavy duty electrical and Alpine stereo upgrade). I will say, my Rubicon was $2k+ under MSRP and my Badlands was at MSRP. The Ford dealer wouldn't come off MSRP, and the Jeep was a little less because you don't have to pay MSRP.

So, whatever you build on Jeep.com, maybe you can get $2k off MSRP like I did, especially if it's a custom build/order, like mine.

Last edited:

Desert_6G

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Couldn't they extend your lease?

Sponsored

frogbronco

Wildtrak
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I have a friend with the Gladiator Rubicon with the diesel. It's the real deal. The Mojave is supposed to have a great ride, especially at higher speeds.

I ordered a Wrangler Rubicon two weeks ago. I got a call on Thursday or Friday to let me know it was scheduled to be built (less than two weeks later). It should be here in another 6 - 10 weeks.

For comparison, my Wrangler Rubicon build was $41k. My Badlands build was $48k.
How did you get a Rubicon for 41k? They sticker much higher and aren’t really giving big discounts based on supply and demand. Also curious what your final build looked like. I just bought a new Rubicon 4xe because I got tired of waiting for my Badlands build, and I have to say I am really loving it. I haven’t cancelled my order and in fact have a 7/26 build week. Looking forward to taking delivery and keeping both vehicles.

AcesandEights

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Ace!
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
DR650
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
@frogbronco 2-door, soft-top, manual with tow package/heavy duty electrical, proximity keyless entry, and Alpine stereo upgrade. That's my build. Comes to $43.5k, less $2k+ is $41,050 total. Took about 15 minutes of emailing the dealer, signed my build. 12 or 13 days later the dealer called to say it was scheduled for build. Another 6 - 10 weeks and it should be here, exactly the way I ordered it.

ETA: by the way, those are the options I spec'd on my Badlands, except they don't have a soft top available...or a hard top. I didn't want to spend the money on the B&O on the Bronco, but it was one of the few options I really wanted. I was able to get the upgraded stereo a la carte on the Rubicon.

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Congrats on the new Jeep! I’m sure it wasn’t an easy decision, but understandable not everyone can wait for their Bronco either.

I currently drive a Jeep Grand Cherokee Trailhawk, and did find myself looking at the Wrangler’s recently as well. Not going to go that route, but they are definitely a good option.

AcesandEights

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Ace!
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
DR650
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
That's not how it works. If they placed an order then the vehicle will still be built and allocated to the dealer but now the dealer can sell it as they wish.
I thought that's how it worked too, but I got a notice of cancelation, so it looks like that build is canceled. I think they still have the same number of vehicles allocated, but not that build. I think they'll get all of the buildable units and the next person "at that dealer" will move up a spot. I *think*.
Sponsored