Dylan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Base Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I never got an email or a call from my dealership after getting my build date last week and called to check and see if they had any more info or Atleast the same as me but they said they still have me as awaiting build date. Is this happening to anyone else?
Sponsored

Bronco21fan

Black Diamond
First Name
Angelo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco black diamond 2 door Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I never got an email or a call from my dealership after getting my build date last week and called to check and see if they had any more info or Atleast the same as me but they said they still have me as awaiting build date. Is this happening to anyone else?
I hope they are not trying to play games I don’t trust any dealership despite what they say the majority of them all do some shady shit. I was wondering the other day if the dealerships can somehow hijack our order even though it’s in our name as long as you got a build date and a vin you should be good if you got a vin and build date dealer should have too I would think. Of you feel uncomfortable reach out to ford if you think the dealership is trying to pull a fast one

Rick Astley

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
d
Your Bronco Model
Raptor

You do need to understand that the dealership does NOT control this process. Now that you have notice from the Mothership that your rig will be built, all actual information will come from the Mothership.

Follow your build online using the tool provided by FORD. Reaching out to your dealership for information is akin to calling the IRS to ask for tax advice.

You'll be on hold for an hour, then get someone who doesn't care about your situation and can't provide you any info that wasn't at your fingertips already.

Sponsored

threeonone

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jaguar
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
You do need to understand that the dealership does NOT control this process. Now that you have notice from the Mothership that your rig will be built, all actual information will come from the Mothership.

Follow your build online using the tool provided by FORD. Reaching out to your dealership for information is akin to calling the IRS to ask for tax advice.

You'll be on hold for an hour, then get someone who doesn't care about your situation and can't provide you any info that wasn't at your fingertips already.
And if you're like us up in Canada. You get zero communication from Ford mothership and rely solely on your dealer.

Nybadlands22

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 badlands, 2013 Shelby, 1965 fastback
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
If I placed an order 9/9/21 for a badlands, soft top, lux, 2.3. What’s a realistic time table on when I might get it? Dealership Ford rep said feb/match…..
Sponsored