First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Ford Escape, 2014 Ford Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I'M staying, BD. MIC 2.7 Tow package AND ROOF RAILS , going to wait and see!!
I'm holding the line on an order just like yours. 4DR BD MIC 2.7 Tow w/roof rails, AMB.
Sponsored

Compta38

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
BD, 2.7, Sasquatch, mid and MIC. I'm not changing anything or accepting a lesser Bronco to get it a couple months sooner.

Bituman

Wildtrak
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S-Works Roubaix, Vassago Mooseknuckle, Turner Czar
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Standing pat on Wildtrak, 2.7, MIC, LUX, blah, blah, etc. But since I’ve been 99’ed, I will likely change a few things when MY22 order banks come out. Likely will get a color matched top and the stacked 427 Ford will be offering by then.

ChompSticks

Black Diamond
First Name
ChompSticks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'02 E55 wagon, '98 Suzuki X-90, '96 Town Car
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Updated my order once: Cyber Orange Manual BD with the only change being advance 4x4. Otherwise roof rails and floor mats are the only other options I chose.

Dino

Outer Banks
First Name
Dino
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Ram 1500 4WD
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I've modified a couple of times for color and adds, but I'm staying with this final edit I put in, and I'm waiting til the bitter end.

I know if I change stuff to get it earlier, I'll regret it. And the time I plan on owning it far outlasts the wait to get it.

4DR OBX SAS 2.7 MIC LUX Leather AMB/Brown

Sponsored

AaronS

Badlands
First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Willys
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I decided to change.

Old build: 4dr BL 2.7 Lux MIC Tow
New build: 4dr BL 2.7 High Soft

I have never towed in my F150 granted I have a bed to put things in.
I don't like the look of the soft top but my friend had a soft top jeep and he loved it. Don't care about the hookups because the back window is basically useless.
I was only getting the Lux for the speakers. Like others have said the stock speakers can be replaced with higher quality speakers that cost less then the upcharge to the Lux package.

Rubicon 2 Badlands

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 JKU Rubicon / 2021 Bronco: Badlands/Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm staying with my original order. It has all of the "Deadly 4" (dual w/modular tops, 2.7l, Sasquatch, and tow), but I will stay with it because I want all of those options. I have built up my Jeep over the years to get what I want and spent more time and money than I will on this Bronco, so I will hold tight with my order. When I get my Bronco, I won't have to do anything mechanical or suspension(wise) to it, and that makes it easy for me (until I get the bug to start wrenching). A huge plus is that it will all be covered by a factory warranty. I just hope that Ford sticks to it, and doesn't start dropping these options. If they do, then all of this waiting is for nothing.

Drafting_Monkey

Black Diamond
First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
09 GT/CS, 20 Honda Insight EX & 19 Mazda CX9
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Guess I'm sticking with my order since the dealer won't get back to me about changing to a 4dr soft top. Screw this shit, think I need a break from Bronco and Ford.🤣

Eric L

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Edge Sport, 2018 Fusion Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Too much noise on production constraints, build in question, and guesstimation on the threads. I just want to know one thing…who of you are holding your build and let the chips fall as they may?

Personally, I have modified a couple times. Im at a 2.3L Manny Black Diamond as standard as they come with upgraded 17’s in the gloss black. AND IM STAYING PUT!
No changes for me...standing pat.

Sponsored

Brongo

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Same here. I keep changing my build, not because I'm hoping it'll push me forward, just because I can't make up my damn mind!

guest001

Outer Banks
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Sticking with what I ordered unless I get pushed to MY22 and Ford makes everyone reorder (read that somewhere on another thread, don't know if it is true).
If that is the case I will review any new options and maybe change my order. Probably the only things I would change are color or tranny. I ordered 2.7 auto, debated whether to change to 2.3 manual.

CarreraX

Big Bend
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
E30 M3, 993 C4S, GTI
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I have a OW, 2 door, BB, 2.7, sig lights, LSD, roof rack on order. Was going to change it in Mid April (adding SAS) and then got the build date email so I couldn't change since I had a vin. I'm very lucky to have a build date BUT I really wish I had changed and added SAS even if I had to wait. Luckily I have a second one that I pushed to 22 so I can get what I really want in the future.
Short story long, I encourage those of you that don't have a date to get exactly what you want!!! Yes I'm lucky and not asking for pity. Just trying to add another perspective to help others make their decisions.

MrJoe

Black Diamond
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'73 Bronco (sold), '99 Ram, '08 Explorer, '16 CMax
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I has all I need.... I have this lamp and it's all I need....and this flower pot. That's all I need... Oh, and this warm sweater... it's all I need... and this empty cup...

Judge Rufus

Banned
Wildtrak
Banned
Banned
First Name
Wheeler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Infiniti QX80, GMC Sierra, Mercedes SLK32 AMG,
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I has all I need.... I have this lamp and it's all I need....and this flower pot. That's all I need... Oh, and this warm sweater... it's all I need... and this empty cup...
28d693b9bc08e0c297ee5ac952718688.jpg
Sponsored