Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So yeah I'm sure we all can't wait to get our Broncos...and at times when were in the right mood we'll probably stand there for a very long time talking about it and showing it off. But for me those times will be rare. Lol. I mean I keep to myself and I'm not looking for new friends, I have like 3. Which is perfect for me and they all live like an hr away. So for me getting honked at and waved at and coming out of the grocery store carrying my groceries to some old dude telling me he's got one on order too and wants to talk about it for an hr isn't only list of things to do lol So for the first while, I'm guessing those of us who are lucky enough to get them in a month or 2 are just going to have to be polite till it wears off? I do expect for a little while anyways that I'm going to meet a various assortment of strangers when I come out To my Bronco... it happened with my mustang all the time too. Allllways got recognized from people on IG and when I went to a show I couldn't get out of the car without having to talk to five people I didn't know... Like at all... But they knew the car... So I should be used to it.... but getting followed it creepy, and almost getting run off the road by idiots taking pictures sucks too.... So to early deliveries. Be ready or just hide in the woods. Haha

My baby that I sold to make room for a new chapter. The mustang in question...
Ford Bronco Who loves the bronco but not people?! Screenshot_20210603-180042_Instagram

Ford Bronco Who loves the bronco but not people?! Screenshot_20210603-180301_Instagram

Ford Bronco Who loves the bronco but not people?! Screenshot_20210603-180326_Instagram
Sponsored

drive21bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Ha, I w kinda wondered about this myself. It’s going to be hard to not stand out in this thing at first.

kodiakisland

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12 Tacoma, 18 Indian, 23 GV70
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

When I ride, I ride alone…

Tricky Dick

Badlands
First Name
Dick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.TD-Distributing.com
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco, 88 Bronco II, 03 Ford F250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Broncos are already out, I get told that all the time. So maybe the Sports will take the edge off for the rest of us?

Sponsored

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yes, I hate people.

OP
OP
SnowBronco

SnowBronco

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So, U R an extreme introvert but do everything possible to attract attention.

Weird combination 🤔
Or maybe I just like what I like.... Maybe, just maybe I like making things and modding my favorite things with things I like to make so I can look at it and enjoy it. Doesn't mean I have to like the people while I'm trying to enjoy it. Lol

OP
OP
SnowBronco

SnowBronco

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Uhhhh... delete social media? don't go to car shows?
Pretty much yeah. After years of if and car shows it kinda got old, like me.... Now I don't do shows or cruises... Haven't in years. And my IG is pretty much dorment except an odd pic of a bronco from time to time.... Besides playing on the internet and dealing with people in person are 2 separate things. Lol

Sponsored

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This is an issue I ran into with my Camaro when I had it (Black and yellow… like “Bumblebee”). People would regularly want to take pictures with it, and it was annoying AF. I don’t mind showing off my car if I’m around it, but when I’m not, stay the heck away from it…

OP
OP
SnowBronco

SnowBronco

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You must be fun at parties
What's a party... I don't have time for that obviously. I do have a little time to post stupid memes and gifs online for a few laughs while I sit here with my boy watching the office while he builds Lego.... That's my party time lol

Headsong

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Black Diamond non squatch 4 door softtop v6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Send them to me. It'll be fun for awhile.
Sponsored