Toccoa

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Isuzu Rodeo Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Looks like some kids shot up the tailgate.

Ford Bronco Real Life Pics: Black 2021 Bronco 4 Door – Doors Off, Middle Roof Removed 1594784052177
Sponsored

Adk_st

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18' Toyota 4runner TRD Pro '57 CHEVY 6400
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I like them too.

My thoughts - look at that ribbed strip at the bottom of the seats - I'm assuming that's a fixed filler panel with the seats folding flat even with the top of that panel. I'm guessing without the drawer you get what you see here, and a step between the cargo area and the flat seats, but with drawer, the load floor gets raised to the top of that ribbed filler panel.

But that's just a guess.
That's how the 4runner is. Most people build a deck if they want to sleep back there. Sheet of plywood and a couple 2x4's. It's easy, but still a little annoying.

Toccoa

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Isuzu Rodeo Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I saw that. I wonder if they are threaded holes for accessories? Don't think a panel that would go there would need that many fasteners.
Whatever it is, it ain’t pretty. Maybe that’s why all the press photos and reviews never went to the cargo area. It’s not finished.

Fordboi

Badlands
First Name
Cameron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1966 Ford Ranchero
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sponsored

Laminar

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cougar
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
No clue what the axle ratio was. And I just tried to do some vin decoder sites using the vin from the dealer's website and none of them happen to show gear ratios. No idea if the Lariat's all have same gear ratios or not. But like I said, starting from a stop, definite lag.
Copy and paste this url, but replace the VIN with yours:

http://windowsticker.forddirect.com/windowsticker.pdf?vin=3LN6L5FC7HR635353

It works about half the time, but when it does it shows the window sticker with all options for that vehicle.

Its literally the fastest midsize truck sold. :rolleyes:
No, it was the fastest truck in that comparison, but not the fastest sold.

https://www.motortrend.com/cars/che...et-colorado-zr2-gas-diesel-first-test-review/

The Colorado does 0-60 in 7.1 vs the Ranger's 7.6.

Spooled

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Not sure if it's been posted anywhere but this is a good shot of the back seat and with one side folded down. Poster stated the front seats were slid all the way back.
Ford Bronco Real Life Pics: Black 2021 Bronco 4 Door – Doors Off, Middle Roof Removed FB_IMG_1594823274744

BuckinT29

First Edition
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Alfa 4C Spyder, Ducati V2, BMW X1
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Im always a fan of black cars but this does not look good on the bronco. It’s takes away from the lines and hides the body shape.

Sponsored

SALTYDOG220

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1995 Bronco, 2012 Expedition, 1973 Mustang Conv
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Question, does the back window open without opening the door, if so how does it pass the tire?

Toyhoarder

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Early Bronco, F-150, F-450
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Not sure if it's been posted anywhere but this is a good shot of the back seat and with one side folded down. Poster stated the front seats were slid all the way back.
Ford Bronco Real Life Pics: Black 2021 Bronco 4 Door – Doors Off, Middle Roof Removed FB_IMG_1594823274744
Nice find. So almost flat, just like the JLU. Still need a shot from behind to see about that “ledge”.

chtucker

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Hoping that is with the front seats ALL the way back as my 5'5" 10 year old daughter will be quite cramped... Was hoping for storage under the seat.... And hopefully that bolt isn't to something important.