Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Inflation is going up, consider yourself lucky if Ford doesn't raise the price with some trickery negating their price guarantee. The rates may be a lot higher than you think, zero chance Ford Credit comes up with numbers like you suggest. Even with fuel and loan costs going up, the lack of Broncos will keep the demand above supply, just might go to more financially secure folks then the original reservation holders in some cases. Last time inflation jumped (in the late 1970's), stock market lost 40% of value over two years and took ten years to get back. In a year or two, the people in the market for a $55k, 17 MPG vehicle may be different then some of the folks who are in it now. My belief that the past is a map to the future may be wrong, hasn't been yet, but... YMMV
I was told today that the price guarantee is only if you created your reservation prior to March 19th. Everyone else afterwards has no said guarantee, which I think is a shame since Ford is unable to deliver the Bronco in a timely manner. My opinion is that if you put in the reservation, your price should be set....Period!!!!

Compta38

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
If you have to finance longer than 48 months you should be looking at a less expensive vehicle.
This is boomer thinking brought to you by the group that refuses to use credit cards even if they offer cash back.

Use the banks cheap money and invest your own.

Lord Bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Lord
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Frankly, 5% APR is insulting to those who have stuck it out. Bought my wife a new Telluride, which was hard to find and procure, at 1.9% through Kia. I have reached out to banker in town to see what financing rates are available, to avoid 5%.

xcxv

Heritage
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Just pay cashđź’°. Why finance.

I plan to open up a cash back CC with $1000 signup bonus, swipe $5K, then throw a cashier’s check into finance manager’s ugly face then GTFO with a Bronco.

Sponsored

Vigor

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Frankly, 5% APR is insulting to those who have stuck it out. Bought my wife a new Telluride, which was hard to find and procure, at 1.9% through Kia. I have reached out to banker in town to see what financing rates are available, to avoid 5%.
I do not intend to go through Ford for financing. I intend to do my homework and research beforehand and come to the dealership with pre approval letter in hand. Just as I arranged my cost with my dealership, I want zero surprises when I pickup my Bronco

Vigor

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Just pay cashđź’°. Why finance.

I plan to open up a cash back CC with $1000 signup bonus, swipe $5K, then throw a cashier’s check into finance manager’s ugly face then GTFO with a Bronco.
You're really asking why finance?

Ryuk

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger, 2023 Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

WE NEED TO START A PETITION ASKING FORD TO OFFER FINANCING INCENTIVES DUE TO THE COMPLICATIONS THEYVE HAD CONCERNING THE PRODCUTION AND DELIVERY OF THE NEW FORD BRONCO. ZERO PERCENT FOR 60 MONTHS, 1.9% FOR 72 MONTHS AND 3.9% FOR 84 MONTHS. YOUR THOUGHTS?
At this point, my standard reply is almost required
🤣
Ford Bronco Ford should offer 0% Financing for 60 months 1622834547872

MJJ

Wildtrak
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Wrangler Rubicon, Jeep Wagoneer, Colorado ZR2
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
i will be fascinated to see how lenders adjust their long term rate guarantees for loans 60 months and longer with the reality of explosive inflation looming in our near future.

i wonder if we might see some version of adjustable rate. first 3 years are x% and then it goes to current market rate + x?

Sponsored

Silver-Bolt

Wildtrak
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Raptor, 2020 Audi SQ5, 2023 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

This is boomer thinking brought to you by the group that refuses to use credit cards even if they offer cash back.

Use the banks cheap money and invest your own.
That is 100% correct. However if you cannot afford to pay it off in under 48 months you can't afford it. The 2020 Audi I bought last year was $62K. I was able to get .9% for 36/mo. I could have paid cash. I chose to finance half at .9% and invested the other $31k. So far I am making more than the depreciation and putting money in my pocket. The end game is time vs money. If you extend your loan duration too long the depreciation will eat up your investment profits.

BroncoJay

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Educate me oh wise one.
No you educate us with your knowledge of the car buying process for millions of Americans.
Your generalization of what people
Can afford and how they decide to finance said product is nonsense...and this is coming from someone who is not getting a loan for his bronco but I don’t think that’s the best approach for someone else...

I will hold my beer...
What you state has fact doesn’t hold weight...