Sponsored

What age spectrum do we have here reserving / ordering these sweet Broncos ?

Age Poll

• Total voters

keeph8n

Wildtrak
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
mid 30s. Camping, overlanding, daily driving, etc
Sponsored

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Still rocking the under 50 group, come 11/13 that'll be a different story.:rolleyes:
Haven't reserved yet. Too much to decide at this point.
Looking between Base and Big Bend, probably 2 door. Color will either be AB, RR, or A51. Definitely going 2.7 V6, squatch package a possibility. Put way too many miles on per year to spend more then that.

lrtexasman

Black Diamond
First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 BL traded for 23 Tundra waiting on BD Order
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
If the MAX tow rating for the Bronco is 3,500 lb as they have indicated, the Sasquatch package will certainly reduce that figure. I hope you have a light aluminum trailer!
I would not use the pre production numbers true tow rating is TBD as noted on Ford website. They use 3500 lbs because that is the max for a Class II hitch. A Tow package will have class 3 and will raise rating with addition of transmission cooler line. The Ranger published the same figure prior to order guide and ended up being 7500 lbs.

Ford Bronco What age spectrum do we have here reserving / ordering these sweet Broncos ? 3C9967FB-1FD0-47E1-91A4-758748B5A96B

frinesi2

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'92 Pajero 2.5TD, '99 Land Cruiser '15 Golf TDI
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

31 married with one kid. This will be the 2nd vehicle I've ever bought new and my wife's first brand new vehicle ever.

Very interested bell curve developing, by the way. I wonder how strongly it's being driven by the the association between "age of people reserving a Bronco" and "age of people likely to go on an internet forum and talk about reserving a Bronco."

Last edited:

Ponderess

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 ford explorer
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Smack dab in the middle of my quarter life crisis. Bronco is gonna be my first car purchase. I picked Outer banks but I doubt I'll stick with it....

Sponsored

Cased

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
dune buggy
Your Bronco Model
Base
LOL, that's what I said when I was 60 and bought the Raptor then a motorcycle then a motorhome. I did sell the 4 wheelers for some reason. Mom and dad were still wheeling into their 70s.
Yea I kinda laughed at that too.....maybe just used stuff with retirement around the bend

Have a old XC race quad that's sitting in the corner I just haven't gave away yet , might just slap paddles on and only ride sand with it

FatThunder84

Raptor
First Name
Erick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
92 Dodge Ram W250, 2022 Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

36, no kids, no wife. Time to buy myself a toy!

Now I just hope my current ride doesn't blow up between now and then...

King Luis

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Volvo XC60 & MK5 Jetta TDI
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

35 soon. wife and 2 young kids. looking to replace a 14 year old jetta tdi soon. looking for the bronco or something similar to be a DD and fun truck to getaway on trails with the family, etc.

rkj__

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sierra, Countryman, RZR
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I would not use the pre production numbers true tow rating is TBD as noted on Ford website. They use 3500 lbs because that is the max for a Class II hitch. A Tow package will have class 3 and will raise rating with addition of transmission cooler line. The Ranger published the same figure prior to order guide and ended up being 7500 lbs.
Alright. Perhaps I should lay off on the tow rating comments until we hear more from Ford on the subject.

ugafan706

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 outer banks sas
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
right now im in the 45 to 49 group, but that changes next week lol. Dang, im too old for a Bronco:)

Sponsored

bbostic5

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 4Runner, '08 Civic, Waiting on a 2DR Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Didn't reserve, but picked 30-39 because I just turned 30 and will absolutely have one in the next few years. First kid on the way, moving, and grad school in the next 3 months so I can't justify reserving atm.

92EddieBauer

Black Diamond
First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Atlas & Titan XD Platinum
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

29 at release, I had a 92' (avatar) that I pulled from a field in iowa. Huge POS but did drive it the 800 miles down to my first duty station in Kentucky. I've been clamoring for a bronco again with more reliability. Thankfully, we just grabbed my wife our long term mom whip (VW atlas really a great car for the price)

Nickp

Base
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 WRANGLER THAT GEICO SPENT $14K FIXING
Your Bronco Model
Base
I turn 28 in September. Haven’t reserved, yet. Planning on buying around my 29th birthday.
There’s almost 200k reservations you may want one if you want anything less than a 2023 MY LOL
Sponsored