First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004F150, Triumph Thunderbird
Your Bronco Model
Base
Dealer called about my July 12th build date and mentioned the Mannequin they were getting.
Asked about when it might come in for a test drive and he said it might come on the same truck as my Bronco.... 🤪

rtaylor

Badlands
First Name
R
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19Raptor, 22Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So either ship zero 2 door mannequins or put the Bestops on them.
The 2dr situation is a mystery. They don't seem to want to ship the besttop on an assembled Bronco, even for mannequin, so maybe the quality is unacceptable for full time use? The commodity issues for 2dr appears to be worse (few 2dr's scheduled).
It also seems unlikely that dealers that are getting 4dr FEs and WTs for mannequin would be soft top, since it isn't a valid configuration?

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

The 2dr situation is a mystery. They don't seem to want to ship the besttop on an assembled Bronco, even for mannequin, so maybe the quality is unacceptable for full time use? The commodity issues for 2dr appears to be worse (few 2dr's scheduled).
It also seems unlikely that dealers that are getting 4dr FEs and WTs for mannequin would be soft top, since it isn't a valid configuration?
Is that even a possibility that a FE serves as a mannequin?

flip

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ruxerparts.com
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I asked this question since our first one is a base 2 door sas and was told it will get built on schedule which is the 14th. I’m assuming it will still have the MIC when it arrives. If they wanted to give me the accessory top or shrink wrap and send naked, that would be fine too. Rather see a retail customer get the top anyway.

Sponsored

rtaylor

Badlands
First Name
R
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19Raptor, 22Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Is that even a possibility that a FE serves as a mannequin?
A dealer reported that they are getting FE and WT. Either lucky or a dealership perk. I guess it makes sense that some of the 7000 were unclaimed.

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

At this point 🍺🍺🍺🍺🍺🍺🍺

Sponsored

Mdemieville

Badlands
First Name
mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Lincoln MKZ hybrid
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I would take the top off the Overland build if that would help them

Mattwings

Badlands
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My dealer was supposed to get a 2dr Badlands and a 4dr OBX and now its just here's what youre gonna get cause Webasto is a fucking joke. Im glad theyre saving the hardtops but damn its just some new BS everyday.
Nothing new with Webasto. They are still struggling and have been. Hopefully my connection will report improvement at some point!

King_Bronco0327

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

If your dealer enrolled for the first round it’s a matter of how they will regulate use. I already have a ton of customers with and without orders wanting to drive our’s when it gets delivered. We will probably try to schedule appointments at first to keep it fair for everyone. The whole idea is to help sell the next Bronco as a lot of folks want to see, drive, feel one before dropping coin. Hope people run the freaking wheels off it cause I want to see folks with the same ear to ear grin I had after driving one.
Thats awesome. When does your dealer expect to take delivery?

DesertChip

Badlands
First Name
Chip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Q5, 2017 GTI, 2007 Porsche Cayman S
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Second Update: 4-door Bronco FCTP Mannequin vehicles that previously were Broncos will now be full-size Bronco posters with MIC top, due to demand.
Sponsored