NotApplicable

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BEVs
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I’m confused by my quick look at the tpms section - does every Bronco come with per-wheel PSI read outs or just one warning light that indicates one of the 5 has deviated from the “calibrated” pressure?
Sponsored

DebbieEF

Black Diamond
First Name
Debbie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang and F250 SD truck
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Thank you. Just ordered one. I'm old school. I hope it has a lot of pictures so I can read it! ;)
RHart , do you have an internet link to order the printed owner's manual on? I am having no luck with Ford parts or accessories. Thank you! Debbie

Gscj5

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1962 Willys CJ5
Your Bronco Model
Base
RHart , do you have an internet link to order the printed owner's manual on? I am having no luck with Ford parts or accessories. Thank you! Debbie
I just googled the part number and it was the first entry, $35 I’ll wait…😏

SaudiBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Infiniti G37
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I will be on the pavement 95% of the time. I love sport mode in my F-150.
From the Manual, read last paragraph:

BAJA E225314 For high speed off-road driving. Baja mode optimizes the throttle control for better response and torque delivery. Four-wheel drive high is the default four-wheel drive mode. Four-wheel drive auto is not selectable in baja mode. The front electronic locking differential is available below 25 mph (40 km/h) when in four-wheel drive low. The rear electronic locking differential is available at any speed in all selectable four-wheel drive modes. The stabilizer bar disconnect is available in four-wheel drive high or four-wheel drive low.

Note: Do not use this mode on dry, hard pavement. This could produce some vibration, driveline bind up, and potential excessive tire and vehicle wear depending on the four-wheel drive mode selection.
Well, if I can put it on 2H and unlock the rear diff, I see no reason for Ford to add this note to warn against driving the vehicle on dry pavement!
I think Ford is trying to find a way to distinguish wildtrak from Badlands (w/ sasquatch + 2.7) and that's why they limited the GOAT options to 7 for each trim while they are 8 modes!

Sponsored

06 S197

Big Bend
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Mustang GT w/Go Fast Goodies, 2014 Mazda CX-5
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Many thanks for the Owner's Manual download link. After a brief review of the manual this morning I noticed that there are lots of vehicle and audio system programming options. Does anyone know if there is a list of factory program defaults? Such a list would be a time saver for initial setup.

BB|CG|Mid|2.3L|Auto|MB|Mic|Rails|Aux|Tow|NE Daily Driver

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I’m confused by my quick look at the tpms section - does every Bronco come with per-wheel PSI read outs or just one warning light that indicates one of the 5 has deviated from the “calibrated” pressure?
Ford Bronco Owners Manual for 2021 Bronco! [download here] 📖 479DF441-D0FA-429D-A183-400DED585B41

BCFDLtE13

Badlands
First Name
Wayne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Performance Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
If you are considering the in console vault this may be an issue. I need to contact my accessory distributor to see if the bottom is open for the slot or if they tested it to confirm it will still function correctly. Since the vault bolts in it would be a real bad day if you had to use the backup and didn't have tools to take the vault out.
This is an absolutely fantastic point. I hope Ford considered that, otherwise the vault may require some modification to allow access for the back-up key.

HotdogThud

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
mk6 gti, '21 MoarDoor
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

The other way to disable it (at least in my manual BMW that has the same system), is to never let the clutch back out when stopped. It'll only turn the motor off if you are 1. in neutral, and 2. clutch out.

I think this means us 7MT purchasers already have a leg up! :-D

Ft.S

First Name
Ft
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Outback
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
One good, one disappointing item in the manual for me.

Disappointment (maybe I should have known about it already): 4A is not available with Baja mode. The way 4A works according to the manual is exactly what I need. So, I either have to choose between the stabilizer disconnect feature and the Sport mode. This means I might have to switch to Wildtrack from Badlands as Sport mode now became more important to me.

The good: Roll Stability Control. Apparently, the vehicle can assist in breaking individual wheels to stabilize the vehicle against a potential rollover. I would imagine if it detects a high-enough lateral angle and forward speed, it can potentially break the outside rear wheel to stabilize. If it actually works this way, I am game, superb!
However, this function is part of the overall Stability Control, so I would have to keep that on for roll stability to work, which may actually work against me. Cannot know without actually driving of course.

Sponsored

Theherofails

Badlands
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 e-tron Sportback, 2021 Bronco Badlands Sas
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
One good, one disappointing item in the manual for me.

Disappointment (maybe I should have known about it already): 4A is not available with Baja mode. The way 4A works according to the manual is exactly what I need. So, I either have to choose between the stabilizer disconnect feature and the Sport mode. This means I might have to switch to Wildtrack from Badlands as Sport mode now became more important to me.

The good: Roll Stability Control. Apparently, the vehicle can assist in breaking individual wheels to stabilize the vehicle against a potential rollover. I would imagine if it detects a high-enough lateral angle and forward speed, it can potentially break the outside rear wheel to stabilize. If it actually works this way, I am game, superb!
However, this function is part of the overall Stability Control, so I would have to keep that on for roll stability to work, which may actually work against me. Cannot know without actually driving of course.
Why won’t sand mode work for you? From what the pro drivers in Johnson Valley were saying, it also operates much like Baja mode and allows 4A.

guerro

Banned
Raptor
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I wonder if there is a way to turn off the auto stop/start feature?

rhart540

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350, 2008 GT500KR, 1965 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
First Edition

JakeC

Badlands
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Website
michiganbroncos.club
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Can someone explain how the “Start in Gear” works? As manual as the clutch might feel, is there an electronic gearing that could “1) Disengage to restart the car and 2) Re-engage at the appropriate gear” without intervention?

Do I keep my foot on the brake and gas and just hit “Ok” on the stearing wheel?

[Demo video needed….] lol

:)

Jen Johnsen

Outer Banks
First Name
Jennifer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camaro
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Immediately went right to this section:
Ford Bronco Owners Manual for 2021 Bronco! [download here] 📖 479DF441-D0FA-429D-A183-400DED585B41

Anyone have a PERMANENT solution to disabling this, that won't break a warranty?
If u have a hitch and plug something into the part for the brake lights on the trailer... it no longer turns off and on (at least that is how our Chevy works). Honestly I get used to starting the car and pushing the button :)
Sponsored