Demoncleaner

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Mojave 6 speed
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I test drove a manual transmission Mojave Gladiator today. I actually loved it. I‘ve owned two Wranglers, so no surprises there. Actually much improved! I think I’m going to order one. I talked to my Ford dealer, and I’m not canceling, just gonna move over to priority 99 and kick it down the road a bit! My F-150 is like a bar of gold right now, and I’d like to cash in...
Sponsored

AZ_Liberty

Base
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Base
I have never owned an import brand in my life, and I am giving serious thought to ordering a Taco TRD Sport. Stupid things are expensive though, a lot more than my Bronco build.

On the other hand, naturally aspirated engine is a major plus over the eco-boost as far as I am concerned. Still not sure I trust a turbo to last as long as I normally keep a vehicle.

Schnabby

Wildtrak
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JeepJL4dr,Raptor6.2,JeepJK2dr,M4Conv,65Must,74CJ5
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Congrats and enjoy the summer in your Jeep Gladiator. You can always sell it later if and when the Bronco comes out. They hold their value fairly well.

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I have never owned an import brand in my life, and I am giving serious thought to ordering a Taco TRD Sport. Stupid things are expensive though, a lot more than my Bronco build.

On the other hand, naturally aspirated engine is a major plus over the eco-boost as far as I am concerned. Still not sure I trust a turbo to last as long as I normally keep a vehicle.
I watched a few review of the TRD, saw some comparisons, and have watched numerous off road adventures with folks that have had these in the mix.

I'm sure they are solid, but I'll pass. I will say, I had a non 4x4 version of a taco (prerunner) and dang near sold if for what I paid and that was years ago, not during this odd times.

OP
OP
JoshikaPoodle

JoshikaPoodle

Base
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Congrats and enjoy the summer in your Jeep Gladiator. You can always sell it later if and when the Bronco comes out. They hold their value fairly well.
That's what I might do. I'm afraid I might fall in love with the truck bed though.

Sponsored

airishfan

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I see a lot of people compare the price of a truck [Gladiator] to none truck but I did a build of a two door hard top Rubicon Jeep Wrangler with just a automatic tranny to a two door Bronco BL with just a automatic and they price about same.

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
His dealer probably didn’t cancel the order(if he even asked them to), so there’s a good chance he’ll get the updates on when some lucky guy will be able to walk in off the street and buy it.
That's what my dealer did. They told me I'd see the updates. I asked to cancel and my salesman said I could change my mind up to when another customer wants to buy it.

TJconvert2.7

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Which Forum, by the way...I joined wranglerforum.com last week after I bought my TJ.
Place seems absolutely dead compared to here.
Tumbleweeds flying by, lonesome buzzard call, dusty breeze from the west.
What TJ did you buy?

AZ_Liberty

Base
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Base
I'm sure they are solid, but I'll pass. I will say, I had a non 4x4 version of a taco (prerunner) and dang near sold if for what I paid and that was years ago, not during this odd times.
Stick Shift is only available on the 4x4. So, would obviously have to be a 4x4.

broadicustomworks

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Z71, 06 VTX1300, 94 Cobra, 21 BL Bronco 4dr.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

What TJ did you buy?
4" Skyjacker, D44's (disc brake conversion on rear all new axles, bearings, seals), Spartan lockers, Terraflex SYE, Oliver's driveshafts, 33X12.50X15 MT Deegan tires, steel Black Rock wheels 15X10.
I've added LED headlights with turns wired into the "halo" and DRL's, LED tails and turns, rock lights, JKS quick disconnect sway bar links, new upper door halves, and painted it.

Ford Bronco I ordered a Jeep today.. inside sho

Ford Bronco I ordered a Jeep today.. New headlights and turns

Ford Bronco I ordered a Jeep today.. 1st Uwharrie mud bath 5.30.21

Last edited:

Sponsored

Bronco21fan

Black Diamond
First Name
Angelo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco black diamond 2 door Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I see so many people talking about getting Wranglers for "thousands" under MSRP and am scratching my head. I guess it depends on location, because here in CA you are lucky to get a couple complimentary hotel nights in Vegas let alone any significant discount.
Yeah most of it is location related but a lot of dealerships are taking advantage of the microchip situation and lack of inventory and raising prices it’s disgusting

Bronco1951

Badlands
First Name
Allan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Escape / 2 door Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

With my current lease coming up in November, Ford isn’t proving to me that my Bronco is going to be here by then. I ordered a Gladiator Mojave yesterday. I’m disappointed that I won’t have a Bronco in my near future; however, I’m also excited to get off the road in my Jeep!
You can extend your lease for a full year if you need/want to.

xrwx

Outer Banks
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 Explorer Sport
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

With my current lease coming up in November, Ford isn’t proving to me that my Bronco is going to be here by then. I ordered a Gladiator Mojave yesterday. I’m disappointed that I won’t have a Bronco in my near future; however, I’m also excited to get off the road in my Jeep!
trust me I'm just as frustrated, as I have had ZERO communication from Ford, but why not wait it out a bit more, your still 5 months from your lease ending, and with the supply chain issues all manufacturers are having, are you sure the Jeep will be here by then? you can always extend the least a bit as well.... just random thoughts.

Y1Bronco

Outer Banks
First Name
Billy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150 Super Crew Cab
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

My Lease is up this month, I called Ford and they will extend the lease 1 year with 1k miles every month.
Sponsored