First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Rubicon, 2001 Grand Cherokee,
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I did. It’s unreal slow, especially from a stop but…. It’s a jeep. Doesn’t really need to be fast. Don’t get me wrong, I would trade for the 392.
?? definitely not slow, not sure what you are doing wrong. I bought a 21 JLUR and was very hesitant about the 2.0 Turbo but have been very happy with it and it has very good pick up and go, nothing about it is slow.I love it. first Jeep Has great trade in value and if Bronco ever actually comes and lives up to the hype I may trade in and probably will. But happy with my purchase> I just got tired of waiting.
Sponsored

Eldo21

Badlands
First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla M3P, Jeep JLUR
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
?? definitely not slow, not sure what you are doing wrong. I bought a 21 JLUR and was very hesitant about the 2.0 Turbo but have been very happy with it and it has very good pick up and go, nothing about it is slow.I love it. first Jeep Has great trade in value and if Bronco ever actually comes and lives up to the hype I may trade in and probably will. But happy with my purchase> I just got tired of waiting.
It’s likely all my other cars / trucks were much faster. It’s not like it’s unsafe slow, but I think 0 to 60 is like mid 6, May 7 sec. it’s not quick.

gentlemanbronco

Base
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford fiesta 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Ford: Lets engineer our new bronco to address common issues with the wrangler
Jeep: Oh crap, the bronco is coming back!? Quick throw one of the ol' V8s in it!

TRMFAM

First Edition
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
66 & 73 Bronco, 21 MDX A-Spec, 20 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Very Nice! I have been hoping to see one of these in the wild...very cool, congrats!

Sponsored

MSparks909

Badlands
First Name
Miles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford F-250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I’m joining the 392 club too :cool: After a ton of back and forth, I cancelled my lime green diesel Rubicon order last week and placed an order for a 392 with the 35” tire package. Pretty stoked about the 4.56s, now I don’t have to regear for 37s.

My Bronco order is still 99’d to 22’ and I’m undecided on it...The girlfriend ordered a Bronco 2 door Big Bend last week so I’ll still be active on this forum. I will say I’m particularly looking forward to that V8 rumble and nearly 500 hp🤙

Side note, really really really wish Ford would have stuck the 5.0 in the Bronco or at least made it an option...that would have swayed me more. I get why they didn’t, but an Ecoboost will ever sound like a V8. I hated the piped in cabin sound on the 2 Bronco test drives I did. For me, half the experience in a vehicle as capable as these is the sound alone. V8s are a dying breed especially in enthusiast vehicles like these. I doubt the 392 will be around past 2025 unless it sells like crazy. Had to pick it up while I could!

Clearwater native

Badlands
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19F-59,16-E350, 65C10,05TJ, 67RSCamaro, 65malibuSS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Wow lot of haters here it sounds like a Jeep/Bronco war is gonna start before we even get our Bronco's , Bikers don't have this problem in most places it doesn't mater what you ride as long as you are on 2 wheels so I think as long as you are Driving a 4X4 it shouldn't mater what you have its all about what you want, like and can afford, lets all just have fun!!!

Sponsored

Ryuk

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger, 2023 Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I got my Beater this week. [Windshield was replaced hence the tape]
Ford Bronco Look what showed up in my driveway yesterday IMG_4885

The above pick is at street height. It's a 2004 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon.
So far so good. I drove it to and from a day of 4 wheeling and didn't die on 3 + hours of street driving with a SFA with 6hrs of mild wheeling in between.
Below is the offroad height
Ford Bronco Look what showed up in my driveway yesterday 1626831223419

What's funny is
It has a Hard Top with both the wiper and washer fluid connections on a 2Dr.
:ROFLMAO:
It is also has Manual Transmission, 37s, Air Activated Sway bar disconnect, and front and rear lockers.

If you are wondering what I mean by Street height and offroad height, the jeep does not have springs. Instead it had 4 Firestone Airbags and a complete on board air system to control it.

More information on the suspension can be found here
https://offroadonly.com/airock/

Information on The sway bar system can be found here
https://offroadonly.com/swayloc/

It definitely needs some work, but overall is in great shape and was off road ready on delivery.

395N

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Jeep Rubicon XR
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

I got my Beater this week. [Windshield was replaced hence the tape]

The above pick is at street height. It's a 2004 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon.
So far so good. I drove it to and from a day of 4 wheeling and didn't die on 3 + hours of street driving with a SFA with 6hrs of mild wheeling in between.
Below is the offroad height

What's funny is
It has a Hard Top with both the wiper and washer fluid connections on a 2Dr.
:ROFLMAO:
It is also has Manual Transmission, 37s, Air Activated Sway bar disconnect, and front and rear lockers.

If you are wondering what I mean by Street height and offroad height, the jeep does not have springs. Instead it had 4 Firestone Airbags and a complete on board air system to control it.

More information on the suspension can be found here
https://offroadonly.com/airock/

Information on The sway bar system can be found here
https://offroadonly.com/swayloc/

It definitely needs some work, but overall is in great shape and was off road ready on delivery.
Love it!
Congrats.

Ryuk

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger, 2023 Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Thanks
I am having a bunch of fun with it. I already gutted the interior, cleaned it all up and installed brand new carpets and floor mats. The kit was really nice and it's made in the good ol USA.
The Quadratec mats are possibly the best mats I have ever had. Also made in the USA.

Ford Bronco Look what showed up in my driveway yesterday IMG_4913

Ford Bronco Look what showed up in my driveway yesterday IMG_4910

Ford Bronco Look what showed up in my driveway yesterday IMG_4911

I also downsized to 35s as the drivetrain will be near bullet proof with them and will allow better articulation in the wheel wells. Front shocks were already replaced. New ones were included in the sale. The road manners are even better now.

Same pose as above with the new Yokohama Geolander M/T G003 315/75R16s and the hard top removed. I have a really nice summer top combo on the way. I'll post up pics when that is installed.
Ford Bronco Look what showed up in my driveway yesterday IMG_4917

rdass623

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma TRD Off Road, Fiat 124 Abarth
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

personally i think the 392 wrangler is simmply too much power for the platform to handle. with the high center of gravity and the amount of power and straight line acceleration the higher risk of rollover is exacerbated. but by the same token, i seriously doubt there are many who are saying "i sure am glad ford didn't put a coyote motor in the bronco as an option". so simply stated, haters gonna hate...
Sponsored