Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘05 F250 Harley <40k miles, ‘18 F150 Platinum
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford Bronco Do you fit the Ford demographic? IMG_20210326_215401_635
Curious as to what vehicle is being moved out of the garage or traded for your new Bronco(s)? Do you fit the Ford demographic? So I guess I'll start had a 2015 Jeep mall crawler hated it and traded it for a diesel Porsche Cayenne for the 7K towing. Bronco takes the Porsche garage spot. Porsche gets moved to the shop not much of a downgrade going to shop.
Ford Bronco Do you fit the Ford demographic? 20181125_113702
Sponsored

PSUTE

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Base
IMG_20210326_215401_635.jpg
Curious as to what vehicle is being moved out of the garage or traded for your new Bronco(s)? Do you fit the Ford demographic? So I guess I'll start had a 2015 Jeep mall crawler hated it and traded it for a diesel Porsche Cayenne for the 7K towing. Bronco takes the Porsche garage spot. Porsche gets moved to the shop not much of a downgrade going to shop.
20181125_113702.jpg
LOL at the cow!!! Is drinking another cows milk in the form of ice cream just this side of cannibalism?... 😁 ...

mds5917

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco Badlands, '21 Toyota RAV4 Prime
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Well, you may need to empty the Turkey Hill ice cream container to make it under the towing weight limit, so if you need help (and it’s Graham Slam) just give me a shout! Miss having that cow and the great products for the kids at Special Olympics Summer Games in NJ - maybe next year!

Sponsored

SnowBronco

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Lots of vehicles have moved out in a few years since I found out the Bronco is coming. Lol. Moved one of my Mustangs out and bought the wife a new Audi A5 Technik Sportback so she wouldn't be able to say shit about what I was about to do.... Sold my f150 for a crazy price and bought a 2020 Ranger on a cash deal last fall that will have a better trade in value when I need it.... (Approximately 3k more than I paid new).... Sold my other mustang that was taking up space in my garage cause I hardly drove it.... And now I have room and cash to buy the Bronco outright. Without any lip from the wife about spending 70k On new car. So yeah ford guy. Is that a demographic?! Lol

AKBronc49

Outer Banks
First Name
Russ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
11 F150,02 Excursion,06 Chrysler 300C,21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Nothing is leaving, just adding to the driveway. What goes in the garage is what I'm driving the next day (October to April) so that will rotate.

wrbix

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
LR Def90, F250 7.3, Caterham 7, LR Series III, etc
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I’ve been working a 7.3 Powerstroke F250 on the farms and in towing duty since 2001, so yeah I think I’ve Ford props.
But also have sports cars, motorcycles, and SUVs (including a LR Def90).
LIFE IS TOO SHORT TO DRIVE BORING VEHICLES.

texasgreazer

Heritage
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Explorer, 2019 GMC Canyon
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

LOL at the cow!!! Is drinking another cows milk in the form of ice cream just this side of cannibalism?... 😁 ...
Wait......don't all cows drink another cows milk at some point?

To answer the original question, a 19 GMC Canyon will be leaving. I've always been a Ford car guy since I started driving with a 64 Galaxie, followed by a 64 Falcon (that I still have). Over time I've also had a 62 Falcon, a fox body mustang, and the last three "family" cars were a Fusion, Edge, and finally an Explorer

PSUTE

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Base
Wait......don't all cows drink another cows milk at some point?

To answer the original question, a 19 GMC Canyon will be leaving. I've always been a Ford car guy since I started driving with a 64 Galaxie, followed by a 64 Falcon (that I still have). Over time I've also had a 62 Falcon, a fox body mustang, and the last three "family" cars were a Fusion, Edge, and finally an Explorer
As Ice Cream? New one on me... 😁 ...

Sponsored

WClintM

Badlands
First Name
Clint
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Pontiac G8 GT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I don’t know that Ford has a demographic. Ford has the luxury of being large enough to not to depend on a monolith.

ReimundKrohn

Big Bend
First Name
Reimund
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Rav-4, 2005 F-150 Lariat, 2005 PT GT Conv
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

2016 Rav-4 getting punted for my Bronco. “Demographic” fit? What I would like to know is the average age of the Bronco buyer. With the appealing retro look, coupled with the price tag, it would be interesting to see if there is an age group more drawn (or able) than others to buy the Bronco. Anyone ever post a poll on that?

Yii-Haw

Badlands
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Durango / 66 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Is that the cow from the old Guernsey Cow restaurant in Exton PA? thats fantastic!

BroncoPA65

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Various Fords & VW's
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Nice fleet! The Bronco is a great addition to it.

Hey, that's Turkey Hill! You are making me hungry... Don't show that again, it's too tempting! 🐄🦃