Reaction score
Website
www.ruxerparts.com
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'll qualify this by saying the parts I looked up were not by a specific VIN number.
The system shows one turn/wiper switch which is what controls turn, front and rear wipers-M2DZ-13K359-AA $82.02
One washer pump-GN1Z-17664-A $58.73 There is a "Delete Cap" in one of the lines for Soft top option. There is a front washer hose specifically for hard top-M2DZ-17A605-AA $0.00. Soft top is same prefix, base but BA for the suffix-$16.18
The long hose that goes to the rear is either-M2DZ-17A605-D $44.22 (4 door) or M2DZ-17A605-E $33.67 (2 door). Those are the long hose that goes from the front hose to the rear. There are a couple of short sections in the top and one for rear camera and washer jet.
Rear wiper is M2DZ-17508-A $112.47 There are a couple of pieces of trim, wiper, wiper arm and hardware that are minimal $$.

If the wiring diagram is correct as of now you will need M2DZ-15A657-A $57.58 which is the short section of wiring you see that plugs into the top in the pictures. I can get the bare connector and make my own up if needed but for the price, it's not worth the time to make one.

Questions yet to be answered: Will the SCCM (steering column control module) recognize the rear wiper functions? Will the turn/wiper switch have rear wiper/washer function printed on it? Will the climate control head have the button for rear heater (and subsequent wiring)? Does the washer pump have dual function (is it the same for all vehicles)? Would a hard top accessory "kit" have the wiper, trim, heater and wiper wiring, hardware and gaskets and washer hoses included?

Major issues are the SCCM function/programming and rear heater circuit. All of the other stuff looks like it's just a matter of adding some hoses and wiring that will be readily available and relatively inexpensive. If one doesn't care about this it would just be a matter of making a plug for the rear glass where the wiper passes through.
Sponsored

Ripcurl

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
DodgeRam 1500 Laramie, HarleyDavidson 48
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Great details, thanks.

Does this part of your statement indicate that there is one of those micro rear camera lens rinse off jets included as part of the overall rear window wash set up?

There are a couple of short sections in the top and one for rear camera and washer jet.

flip

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ruxerparts.com
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Great details, thanks.

Does this part of your statement indicate that there is one of those micro rear camera lens rinse off jets included as part of the overall rear window wash set up?
It's showing jets for the front and rear cameras if equipped. I don't know if that means a certain trim package or if this is standard on all with these cameras.

NotApplicable

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BEVs
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
So has this materialized or is it vaporware

OP
OP
thesyncguru

thesyncguru

Badlands
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 4 runner TRD
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I was thinking about this a bit, again. We live in a capitalistic country, so who is going to stop a 3rd party from producing their own top? Smittybuilt makes them for the jeep along with mopar. Neither are inexpensive after the fact, but that is not a huge concern of mine. Obviously best top is making much nicer looking soft tops already and I can't say my confidence is the highest with the webasto debacle. I personally don't care about the hook ups, however the next owner might and I'm sure it's more than just a couple wires and hoses, so after briefly seeing it I have delayed switching mine to a soft top for now. If I knew mine would get picked up I think I would just change it, but my guess is there will be some sort of option thrown at us in the near future and it will be a win win. Call it FOMO on my end I guess. I still check multiple times a day to see if it returns a I would like to be in the next round of possible timing wise would be great!

Sponsored

Brianstrange

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
66 EB , 67 Stang, 77 GMC Motorhome, A6 3.0T, W211
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
With the ratio of F series to Bronco sales, and based on the amount of "Shipped later" tops that would occur, would it not be pretty simple for Ford to utilize the empty F series beds for later top deliveries? I guess it could be done if they feel like it.

Dirt Monkey

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands, 2017 Volvo XC90
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The GM at my dealership — I know, I know — said he talked to his Bronco rep who confirmed they had a meeting about the prep kit this week, but "nothing was finalized." So, there's a non-update update for you. :)
Sponsored