First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Ford F-150 Lariat
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Anyone who reserved one and was contacted by their dealer; do you see the Maverick under your 'Reservations' on the Ford site? I asked my dealer if there was anything else I needed to do to confirm the reservation. They said no, but I still don't see it on the Ford website.
Sponsored

timhood

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Several
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Anyone who reserved one and was contacted by their dealer; do you see the Maverick under your 'Reservations' on the Ford site? I asked my dealer if there was anything else I needed to do to confirm the reservation. They said no, but I still don't see it on the Ford website.
This reservation isn't quite like the Bronco or Lightning reservations. It's more of a "Hey, dealer, I'm interested! Contact me!" 😄

No reservation deposit, no place in line or anything like that. Basically just a way of being contacted to be an early buyer.

LEGORick

First Edition
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Ford F-150 Lariat
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
This reservation isn't quite like the Bronco or Lightning reservations. It's more of a "Hey, dealer, I'm interested! Contact me!" 😄

No reservation deposit, no place in line or anything like that. Basically just a way of being contacted to be an early buyer.

Ahh, gotcha!

timhood

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Several
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ahh, gotcha!
I put in a "reservation", too, thinking it might be a place in line, in case my daughter thought about down-sizing from her hand-me-down F-150 once she saw it. That 40mpg could be pretty compelling for her. 😄

Golfsnob

Base
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Base 2 Door, Manual, 2.3
Your Bronco Model
Base
I reserved an XLT with a few options. $25K and change. It will replace my 2019 Transit Connect as a work vehicle and keep the miles off the Bronco.

Sponsored

Tricky Dick

Badlands
First Name
Dick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.TD-Distributing.com
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco, 88 Bronco II, 03 Ford F250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Now that I see this isn't a traditional CVT, but a more durable Toyota based unit, I'm going to try to convince the wife that she needs this instead of a CX-5 that she's been looking at. 40mpg would save us a bunch of money as much as she drives. Our hang up will be the seats, we don't do cloth but you have to go all the way up to Lariat for non-cloth. The XLT would be great otherwise.

Last edited:

Blueoval

Badlands
First Name
Brett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford Explorer & 2010 Ford Escape
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Now that I see this isn't a traditional CVT, but a more durable Toyota based unit, I'm going to try to convince the wife that she needs this instead of a CX-5 that she's been looking at. 40mpg would save us a bunch of money as much as she drives. Our hang up will be the seats, we don't do cloth but you have to go all the way up to Lariat for non-cloth. The XLT would be great otherwise.
Take a look at https://katzkin.com/. The fitment and quality on my dad’s 2016 wrangler surpasses a lot of OEM cars I’ve been in. He paid $1,200 for the front seats, rear seat and install. The Ford dealer he purchased the Jeep from takes some of their lower trim new cars to get Katzin leather.

Tricky Dick

Badlands
First Name
Dick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.TD-Distributing.com
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco, 88 Bronco II, 03 Ford F250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Take a look at https://katzkin.com/. The fitment and quality on my dad’s 2016 wrangler surpasses a lot of OEM cars I’ve been in. He paid $1,200 for the front seats, rear seat and install. The Ford dealer he purchased the Jeep from takes some of their lower trim new cars to get Katzin leather.
That's an idea if they offer them. I kind of forgot about them because the one time I wanted their seat covers they didn't have them for my model.

Sponsored

timhood

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Several
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm with you on cloth seats. But the leap to Lariat is a pretty big jump without much of other stuff I would pick and we normally get a lot of options. I was thinking XLT and some quality after-market seat covers would be a good way to go.

RBF 1401

Base
First Name
Tricia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
98 Avalon, 95 Dakota
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Full disclosure. I'm with the masses with A51 but I agree, you guys are indeed the cool kids with Race Red. Did you notice that Race Red won the poll as everybody's 2nd favorite MY21 color? The reason is that everybody wants Race Red but we are all either too chicken, our wives vetoed the color or deep down felt that we were not worthy to rep the color. I am guilty of at least two of the three:)
I've got the complete opposite of a wife not letting me get Race Red...

I'm not getting Race Red because my hubby's favorite color is red and I DON'T want him driving it.🤣🤣

R.A.N.M.J.

Badlands
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

young women
Yeah, figured that out on my own when my young wife decided she absolutely had to have one. We're getting her one. She's going to use it to commute to work and "carry things that don't fit in my car".

Deleted member 20241

Looking seriously at these stats and photos. 2.0 only for me to bypass the CVT transmission issue......the Model A Ford may have a little brother some 91 years later. 😂

I like what I see so far and I have owned numerous pickups through the years - but this would be a light weight and low workload truck ok for my present elder needs. ✔🌎

Macjr

Black Diamond
First Name
Martin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma TRD Offroad, 2020 Volvo xc40 RDesign
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Day one reservation on the Maverick. My girlfriend is a fly fishing guide in Colorado and this is ideal for her.
First of all she’s tiny, easy for her to reach in back of bed to get gear.
Second, lots of great connectivity, safety tech, and reviewers who’ve sat in it say good visibility.
Third, innovative storage and tons of it. Storage cubbies in bed, great storage under rear seats etc..

Heres the build we’re thinking.
-XLT AWD
-luxury package
-hard 3 fold tonneau to lock in gear
-360 safety package
-400w outlet package
-upgraded a/t tires-I believe they’re Falken Widlpeaks
-tow package

i think it will be a nice setup for her and still give her moderate capability guiding in Colorado and Wyoming.
Sponsored