First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Are all of these Broncos in addition to the 1069 something produced in may or part of that amount?
Mostly that amount, plus ~100 per day since MAP started back up last week.
Sponsored

DryYourTears

Badlands
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Defender, 51 Ford F1, motorcycles
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
You might know but back during ww2,, Ford rolled out a B24 Liberator every 59 minutes at the Willow Run plant. I have full confidence we'll all be in our new Broncos really soon. Looking for to seeing everybody in their new rides.
Paul in AZ
Thankfully the liberator didn't require an MIC top manufactured by a German company. šŸ˜

Years ago I worked at Willow Run as an IT contractor for a month or two. Interesting facility - despite being a GM plant at the time, there were still fire alarm boxes with metal "Ford Motor Company" covers on them, and there was still a groove in the floor at the back of the plant where the planes were wheeled out.

DebbieEF

Black Diamond
First Name
Debbie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang and F250 SD truck
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

So I went out looking for where the Broncos are being stored once they come off the line at MAP. And I hit the jackpot.

First up, the yard in Canton. (just west of the MAP). The yard is associated with a trucking company. There were a bunch of Broncos, mostly 4 doors with soft tops and a few Sasquatch builds. See the videos below. I also took a few pics of the 2 door velocity blue Base since we donā€™t see many bases. And far behind them were hundreds more in the back. And lots of room in between for more.

Then I went over to MAP to see if any Broncos were in the yards there (a few weeks ago there werenā€˜t many) And I stumbled upon a continuous flow of Broncos coming off the line and being driven to a yard on the east side of the plant. Every few minutes another one would come out of the lot and drive half a mile down to the yard. And the yard had hundreds - maybe even a thousand - Broncos accumulating back there. I couldnā€™t get any pics since it was all so dynamic and the cars in the yard were so far back. But in the 20 mins I was hanging around, I saw at least 20 drive by. It was amazing.

Curiously, one of the 4 door soft tops had ā€œRTPā€ and ā€œhard topā€ written on the driverā€˜s window. I assume the soft top will be swapped out for a hard top at some point when available, but does anyone know what RTP means?

Anyone in the Detroit area looking to see Broncos, I highly recommend heading down there. It was such a blast!

C8C880B7-EAE3-4ABA-A204-F4A7E1CA4E2A.jpeg

CC1E0200-CA7B-47B7-AC1F-318F040850F7.jpeg
41C4525E-FA3F-4B43-942B-11B3918DC229.jpeg
F976D0AC-701A-49B8-B1CC-92BD4958ABA2.jpeg
Wow, now this is exciting! Thank you so much, Jen.

OP
OP
CDN Jen

CDN Jen

Badlands
First Name
Jennifer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport, 2021 Mustang GT Premium Convertible
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thank you for the close ups of the Base VB!!
Ha! I KNEW someone in here ordered a Base VB and would appreciate seeing it. It looks so great in person!

maricard

Badlands
First Name
Marc-Antoine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Trailblazer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Did you see my truck?

Sponsored
OP
OP
CDN Jen

CDN Jen

Badlands
First Name
Jennifer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport, 2021 Mustang GT Premium Convertible
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Are all of these Broncos in addition to the 1069 something produced in may or part of that amount?
I saw a post last week saying MAP produced 400 Broncos/Rangers in one day in June. So they definitely ramped up after the late May shutdown.

M&M Beer

Outer Banks
First Name
Marty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Edge-F-150 Supercrew
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
That's progress!!!!!!!

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021, 2-door, Badlands, Manual, Cyber Orange
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
[
I saw a post last week saying MAP produced 400 Broncos/Rangers in one day in June. So they definitely ramped up after the late May shutdown.
Thanks, I just hope they get to 500 Broncos a day

Sponsored

618TRVLWILD

Big Bend
First Name
Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Big Bend Sasquatch 2D
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Whoohoo. Gettting closer!! Great pics and videos!!
Ford Bronco SPOTTED: Thousands of Broncos! My trip to the Bronco holding pens (MAP & Canton) 1623337396997

RoLyMa27

Badlands
First Name
Rodney
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco, 22 Maverick
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
EDIT: Guys, I know there aren't thousands of Broncos in the pics and vids I posted. I only took them at the Canton yard. The MAP yards also had seas of Broncos and more coming off the line. This post was meant to convey what I saw, not what I took images of.
You are an amazing woman! Or, if I may, affectionately -"One Bad-Ass-Bitch"!!! Thank you!