JeebusCripes

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘94 M998, ‘89 Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I attempted to bump up in line today because of all of the hard top versus soft top comments I’ve been seeing on the forums.

I asked my dealer if I could switch from a MIC top to a soft top to try to get ahead of the group. I was told I’d also have to remove Sasquatch and LUX package to make a difference.

My build remains four-door Badlands with SAS and lux and MIC. No tow package. I should’ve been quicker to switch from hard to soft top. Several of his reservations have made the switch this past 10-12 days he says.

At least I tried!
Sponsored

Musicalfisherman

Badlands
First Name
Daryl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I attempted to bump up in line today because of all of the hard top versus soft top comments I’ve been seeing on the forums.

I asked my dealer if I could switch from a MIC top to a soft top to try to get ahead of the group. I was told I’d also have to remove Sasquatch and LUX package to make a difference.

My build remains four-door Badlands with SAS and lux and MIC. No tow package. I should’ve been quicker to switch from hard to soft top. Several of his reservations have made the switch this past 10-12 days he says.

At least I tried!
That's garbage. I removed the MIC top, still had the LUX package - got my vin number.

OP
OP
JeebusCripes

JeebusCripes

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘94 M998, ‘89 Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Well shoot. Maybe I should move to soft top. I do like how it looks and I assume that eventually I can find an aftermarket top.

Ive owned a soft top in MN and winters are no joke. At least this can have remote start.

Sponsored

Musicalfisherman

Badlands
First Name
Daryl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Well shoot. Maybe I should move to soft top. I do like how it looks and I assume that eventually I can find an aftermarket top.

Ive owned a soft top in MN and winters are no joke. At least this can have remote start.
My order is with Granger and they have been amazingly helpful. If you want to get it earlier then give it a shot.

Based on my experience here is what I would recommend. Once you make a change, if your order is buildable and Ford wants to schedule it into production it will go into "previewing". The dealer should see this the following day (Granger did). So I'd recommend making one change - see if it goes into "preview" the following day. If it does you're golden, if not then make another change until you get it into "preview" or you're not willing to make any more changes. You get a VIN on Thursday so you have all week to play with it.

Chrism81

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

At least I tried!
I switched to a soft top and got a vin a week later. Have sasquatch but no lux

OP
OP
JeebusCripes

JeebusCripes

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘94 M998, ‘89 Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
But you were probably smart and didn’t wait until a few months ago to put in your reservation. I’m looking at 2023 for delivery. Why didn’t someone tell me how awesome the bronco was earlier!?! I just happened to stumble on it while I was looking at new Jeep’s. And I’ve owned Jeep for over 20 years. #traitor

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My order is with Granger and they have been amazingly helpful. If you want to get it earlier then give it a shot.

Based on my experience here is what I would recommend. Once you make a change, if your order is buildable and Ford wants to schedule it into production it will go into "previewing". The dealer should see this the following day (Granger did). So I'd recommend making one change - see if it goes into "preview" the following day. If it does you're golden, if not then make another change until you get it into "preview" or you're not willing to make any more changes. You get a VIN on Thursday so you have all week to play with it.
Your sales person must just love you…

Sponsored

Bronc-Itus

Badlands
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘18 F250, ‘88 4Runner(sold)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

But you were probably smart and didn’t wait until a few months ago to put in your reservation. I’m looking at 2023 for delivery. Why didn’t someone tell me how awesome the bronco was earlier!?! I just happened to stumble on it while I was looking at new Jeep’s. And I’ve owned Jeep for over 20 years. #traitor
332 days and counting. 🤞hoping for September. Turning 40 that month. If the timing works imma be........
Ford Bronco Tried to bump up in line 4B466E86-2A06-44F9-BFDB-49BCD508F046

antiblue2022

Base
First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 pontiac torrent
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I changed my original order for the worse, I knew I wouldn't be satisfied with a 2 door base

antiblue2022

Base
First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 pontiac torrent
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I changed my original order for the worse, I knew I wouldn't be satisfied with a 2 door base

mattrb87

Big Bend
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Prius
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I think the original 6 deadly sins are not completely relevant anymore. Now it’s just 2 (MIC hardtop and tow pkg). I only removed the MIC top and tow pkg, still have Sasquatch and 2.7 and I got bumped up to a build date of 7/19. Like they said early on, the constraints will change on a monthly basis
Sponsored