De Brus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'14 HD 1200, '66 IH, '62 VW
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Oh man, you should have at least waited for that awesome new green color!
Sponsored

Oceannomad

Badlands
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Audi Q7
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yeah Iā€™m gonna need more FE and Wildtraks with multiple sins to opt out please.

Uintafly

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Iā€™m a big Toyota guy. Iā€™ve owned 3 4Runners over the years and currently have a 13 Tundra that I bought new. I think the Taco is a sweet truck and can be one of the sexiest rigs if built up nice. But no way in hell am I dropping out of my bronco for one. In my opinion there is no comparison between the 2. And I totally disagree about bang for the buck, but whether or not it has leather is way way down on my list of priorities for this kind of car.

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I know itā€™s tough to wait, and some people frankly canā€™t wait due to their circumstances. Iā€™ve looked at other vehicles too, but always decide to wait it out for the Bronco.

Hope you enjoy your Tacoma!

Sponsored

Hooper

Outer Banks
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
nissan rogue, have reservation for new bronco 2
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I'm in the same boat as most, If I cancel I'd regret it as soon as I saw a bronco on the road. I told myself that if I didn't get a VIN by the end of May I was buying something else (my normal car is on it's last leg), Luckily I got my build date of July 19.

broncoSJ

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Canceled reservation and bought a Toyota Tacoma TRD Pro. Around the same price and I get more bang for my buck. Leather,360 degree camera ,JBL audioā€¦etc. Good luck everyone
pics or it didn't happen....

Valhalla_Overland

First Edition
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Toyota Tacoma DCSB OR
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Canceled reservation and bought a Toyota Tacoma TRD Pro. Around the same price and I get more bang for my buck. Leather,360 degree camera ,JBL audioā€¦etc. Good luck everyone
As a Tacoma owner (TRD Off-road DCSB), I can't wait to get rid of the thing. Drives like a slug.

Sponsored

Carolina Mitch

First Edition
First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 TRD Pro Taco
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I am going the opposite route. I currently have a Cement Grey 2017 TRD Pro and like others have said, it's a great truck, reliable as hell and I am going to make out really well on the resale once I get my VIN for my Wildtrak, but it does drive like a slug and I'm ready for some power and new tech. It was a tough decision at first, but now I am not budging at all and waiting as long as it takes ... hopefully not too long as I am #5 at my dealership and the first Wildtrak, but ya never know by how things are going. I'm sticking with the Bronco!

cardinalsfan

Badlands
First Name
Luke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Toyota Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
As a Tacoma owner (TRD Off-road DCSB), I can't wait to get rid of the thing. Drives like a slug.
When do you put your order in for the TRD supercharger? because the motor in that amazing tacoma? it's banned by the Geneva Convention for being a crime against humanity.
I am going the opposite route. I currently have a Cement Grey 2017 TRD Pro and like others have said, it's a great truck, reliable as hell and I am going to make out really well on the resale once I get my VIN for my Wildtrak, but it does drive like a slug and I'm ready for some power and new tech. It was a tough decision at first, but now I am not budging at all and waiting as long as it takes ... hopefully not too long as I am #5 at my dealership and the first Wildtrak, but ya never know by how things are going. I'm sticking with the Bronco!
Those issues have been fixed with the latest stock tune from Toyota. And if you still don't like it there are multiple aftermarket tuners for less than $1k that really wake up the truck.

BroncoBiker

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
WRX, F-150 and my motorcycles
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Sweet. One less person in front of me in line!

Not srs.

Tacoma is a great Truck. I would have bought one if it wasn't for the Bronco. If my old ride gives out before i can get a hold of my Bronco then I might have do the same. I hope not though...
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.