First Name
Grayson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I know I am looking into this very soon as I am not going to be seeing my Bronco for a while, but I just wanted to get a head start on knowing what to buy. I know it takes a 2 inch lift with 2 inch spacers to fit 37 tires on the Bronco. I know that suspension lifts are the way to go but I don't want to ruin the already good suspension the Bronco will be coming with. Does anyone know of any good suspension lift kits (2 inch) that will offer shock absorbance and performance very similar to the quality of the Bilstein shocks that the sasquatch Bronco is coming with? I put a kit on my f150 which turned out to be stiff as crap so I'm not making the same mistake again.
Sponsored

MaverickMan

Black Diamond
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 bronco sport 91 comanche eliminator 93 v8 zj
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Drill and sleeve some hockey pucks at all 4 corners. Should fit 37s might have to pull the flares on the trail though. Keep the bilsteins.

Uncle Gump

First Name
Gump
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Ford Ranger, 1986 Bronco II
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Drill and sleeve some hockey pucks at all 4 corners. Should fit 37s might have to pull the flares on the trail though. Keep the bilsteins.
I've used a couple hockey pucks for a body lift in my day... but on a $50K Bronco?

You can't be serious...

Trueblue2296

Badlands
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands, 2022 F250 Tremor 6.7L
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

MaverickMan

Black Diamond
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 bronco sport 91 comanche eliminator 93 v8 zj
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I've used a couple hockey pucks for a body lift in my day... but on a $50K Bronco?

You can't be serious...
No Im not serious and stop calling me Shirley. Oh wait never mind that. I've never been fancy enough to use expensive pucks, I've just used 2x4s and metal strapping. :ROFLMAO: But since 4wp is about the only one who has a currently available kit. Home brew is all you got. Personally though I am thinking about using a home made aluminum spacer probably just 1"(of lift not spacer thickness, that will be probably 3/4" or less) to clear either 35's on a Badlands or 36's on a BD or Base Squatch. My brother helped design the Bilsteins so I would like to keep em on there. Doing minor homebrew tweaks is not a big deal. Especially if its removable. Once my warranty is up I plan on doing a fair amount out suspension mount mods on the rear. I would like to make them both stronger and more protected so I can add auxillary air bags for better payload and towing. Aswell as trussing the rear axle.

Sponsored

MSparks909

Badlands
First Name
Miles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford F-250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Stick with a kit that includes a longer upper control arm along with the coilover to minimize downtravel loss with the added lift height. 4WP is the only game in town at the moment (besides the King coilovers) but there will be more manufacturers in the coming months.

kodiakisland

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12 Tacoma, 18 Indian, 23 GV70
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Cousin Eddie

Badlands
First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cadillac
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

A few weeks ago (maybe over a month), 4WP started a post on B6G that discussed a dealer installed lift kit with 37s. It included the upper control arm and shocks too. I want to say the total price was in the 5 to 7k range. It was up for less than a day, then taken down. TBH, if I knew about it before ordering, I would have went with that instead of the Sas. Prolly why it was taken down.

Trueblue2296

Badlands
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands, 2022 F250 Tremor 6.7L
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Am I missing the price?
Last I remember they had released the pricing sheet too early, so it was taken down. There were three packages on it. One was 4-6 thousand the mid was 5-7 thousand and the full set up was 9-11 thousand.

Sponsored

mtap

Black Diamond
First Name
Mervin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tundra, Hummer H3, Harley Sportster
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

A few weeks ago (maybe over a month), 4WP started a post on B6G that discussed a dealer installed lift kit with 37s. It included the upper control arm and shocks too. I want to say the total price was in the 5 to 7k range. It was up for less than a day, then taken down. TBH, if I knew about it before ordering, I would have went with that instead of the Sas. Prolly why it was taken down.
Thread info was deleted…here’s a screenshot of the catalog posted

CE913ECE-E537-4758-B88D-41A87D02DDF5.png

22478393-FB2D-4143-AD98-8C9E56CB8499.png

Steelbama

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Tacoma/2015 Mustang GT PP
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I would also keep an eye on TOTAL CHAOS FABRICATION. They make top notch kits for the Toyota world. I am interested to see if they dive into the Bronco.

MUDLVR

Badlands
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I would also keep an eye on TOTAL CHAOS FABRICATION. They make top notch kits for the Toyota world. I am interested to see if they dive into the Bronco.
I'm hoping Old Man Emu (OME) makes a kit for the Bronco. That's what I am running now on the 4Runner, with Total Chaos UCAs. Even Radflo or Icon would be nice too.

Ford Bronco Best lift kits for the Bronco? 132945621_10158860925549438_1449205775650385906_o

John Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 2500/ Jeep Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
There will a ton of the "meh" lifts from companies like Superlift, Rough Country, BDS and then there will the suspension systems from companies like Bajakits, Funhaver, Total Chaos(?). Those will be the ones to pay attention to if you want to have as good or better ride characteristics. I'm sure a lot of the Jeep specific companies like Rock Krawler Suspension will show up with something good.

The above will probably range from Mall crawler bling($$) to just shy of race quality($$$$).

My opinion, for what it's worth is that it would be a mistake to rush buying a lift till the aftermarket opens up, they have real world feedback and pricing settles.

Remember that re-gearing your axles will be wise if going to 37s.
Sponsored