Sponsored

2nd Best News - I can go see in person finally!

Andrew_EOD

Wildtrak
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Focus ST
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Well, I may not have been told my Bronco is scheduled, but my dealership does have one on the lot today that I can go see in person! Finally! I hope it meets all my built up expectations. It'll probably just make the forever-long wait that much harder... but I'll take it anyway. I'd offer to take pictures for people... but at this point I think every angle has been photographed and shared.
Sponsored

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Well, I may not have been told my Bronco is scheduled, but my dealership does have one on the lot today that I can go see in person! Finally! I hope it meets all my built up expectations. It'll probably just make the forever-long wait that much harder... but I'll take it anyway. I'd offer to take pictures for people... but at this point I think every angle has been photographed and shared.
Nice - I’m jealous!

Can you do me a favour and snap a picture of the 12V outlet in the front of the vehicle? I believe it’s in the centre arm rest, but would also love to know if there’s any located by the climate control as well. Just curious of exact placement as I’ll be running a dash camera wire to it.

Thanks!

the poacher

Badlands
First Name
john
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 ford ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hey Andrew, if the Bronco is a Badlands, and if you are into it, climb underneath and see if you can confirm the coverage of the skid plates for us all.

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hey Andrew, if the Bronco is a Badlands, and if you are into it, climb underneath and see if you can confirm the coverage of the skid plates for us all.
Good one; I think there was some questions specific around the catalytic converter and if that was covered (to deter thieves).

OP
OP
Andrew_EOD

Andrew_EOD

Wildtrak
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Focus ST
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
It's a Black Diamond apparently. I'll see what I can do!

Sponsored

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Were you able to snap any pictures? I assume it “met or beat your expectations” seeing it in-person?

OP
OP
Andrew_EOD

Andrew_EOD

Wildtrak
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Focus ST
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Were you able to snap any pictures? I assume it “met or beat your expectations” seeing it in-person?
Well... yes it meets expectations. Though this was a non-sas BD 4dr. Seeing that, I assume my WT 2dr will exceed all expectations!

Sadly, I had all of 5 mins with this one... tops. I was lucky enough to see it at all, and only because the driver (some kind of regional or district manager type, on a tight schedule taking it to local dealerships) was blocked in, and off searching for guy in the semi that was in the way.

Basically, my salesperson saw it as she walked in yesterday morning and was like "I have to call someone!" I was the only person she reached out to. So that's cool and all. But I couldn't sneak out of work until it was down to the wire! She texted me and say she didn't know how much longer it would be there! I dropped everything I was doing and made up a half ass emergency. But, I did see the proof that they do exist, how how great they look in person. But, I pretty much only got a single picture as I walked up on it. I needed to get in as much experience as possible! Sorry I couldn't get the pictures requested!

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Well... yes it meets expectations. Though this was a non-sas BD 4dr. Seeing that, I assume my WT 2dr will exceed all expectations!

Sadly, I had all of 5 mins with this one... tops. I was lucky enough to see it at all, and only because the driver (some kind of regional or district manager type, on a tight schedule taking it to local dealerships) was blocked in, and off searching for guy in the semi that was in the way.

Basically, my salesperson saw it as she walked in yesterday morning and was like "I have to call someone!" I was the only person she reached out to. So that's cool and all. But I couldn't sneak out of work until it was down to the wire! She texted me and say she didn't know how much longer it would be there! I dropped everything I was doing and made up a half ass emergency. But, I did see the proof that they do exist, how how great they look in person. But, I pretty much only got a single picture as I walked up on it. I needed to get in as much experience as possible! Sorry I couldn't get the pictures requested!
No worries at all. I appreciate the update and happy you were able to check it out in-person! That’s the most important thing :)

Hornet

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
My dealer had one with a soft top. Only tend 2cd they've gotten in. First time I saw one up close with the soft top. Not impressed, back windows wavy. Can't imagine having that here in Michigan cold winters either.
Sponsored