Sponsored

Anyone else feeling relaxed about their Bronco order?

71to21-2DR

Base
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Frontier 4WD
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Im mello-yellow man…..

I purposely had my Dealer wait till the last day, March 19th
I reserved November Of 21
I wanted to wait to sell my Late mothers house in September of this year, after her Leech/ Boyfriends lease is up!

I wanted to make sure I had the money before it showed up.
Sponsored

Kevin1

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150, Explorer, 67 Mustang, Mercury Marquis
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I was very impatient in the beginning stages of this process, but am now suprisingly relaxed about waiting! I sold my Jeep Wrangler about two years ago due to constant mechanical problems. My wife and I loved taking the Jeep out with the top and doors off and riding backroads and exploring. Afer years of constant expensive repairs and knowing the new Bronco was on the way, I gladly got rid of the Jeep. I am a dedicated Ford man, and have diriven them all my life. I only purchased the Jeep because I could not find a used Bronco that I could afford. As soon as I heard the new Bronco was going to be produced, I made plans to get one ASAP! Soon after I sold the Jeep, I became very impatient to get my new Bronco! As time has gone by, I have accepted that I am just going to have to wait. In my opinion, Ford hit it out of the park with the new Bronco. It is exactly what I hoped it would be! In the meantime I will continue to happily drive my 2002 F-150, that has 225,000 trouble free miles, and looks and runs as good as it did when I purchased it new. I can wait patiently for my new Bronco, but it will be FANTASTIC when it finally gets here!

PSUTE

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Base
I am relaxed about my order, but want it yesterday. In the meantime, my trade in keeps going up in value. Got an offer today for $1100 less than I paid for it new 2.5 years ago. Hoping to fall into that sweet spot where the trade in is maxed and my at invoice deal meet...

kellyweiss

Heritage
First Name
Mr. Kelly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Thankfully the 17 is under warranty and just hope it does not take long to get back to us and the warranty company already directed us to use a ford dealer. Wife is going to borrow her parents spare car since her dads tool truck will be fixed next week (brake and radiator issue on that big sucker).

Dog died last month unexpectedly at 2.5yrs old so its been a little roller-coaster. Again super glad I got a VIN...cant wait.
Wow . . . . so sorry to hear of your loss / Dogs are awesome: Angels without wings / My advice, get another one - best friend you'll ever have: see attached.

Attachments

Efthreeoh

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hummer H3T
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I think if you have a car on its last legs and are planning replacement of it with a vehicle that is being cyber-launched, it's just a bad plan overall. This applies to any new vehicle being launched over the internet.

I hope this stupid trend stops soon.

Sponsored

PrepVet

Big Bend
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A bunch.
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I have absolutely no idea where I am in line at my dealer nor what code I am but I am just fine waiting. I’ll get it when I get it. There is absolutely no reason to freak out or keep complaining about it. That said I HATE my dealer. But I’ll switch if I get bumped to MY22.

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Drex

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 SLK55 AMG, '15 Indian Chief, '15 WRX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Sure, since Ford admitted the process is broken and that they are unwilling or unable to articulate a timeline for resolution, it derails the anticipation train. Makes it feel less real. Less real means less excitement. The difference between doing something and thinking about doing something at sometime in the unspecified future

20Bronco21

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
’22 Badlands, ‘23 Balands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I’m content as I can be with the whole thing. I change my order and removed the Shadow Black Top and went with MIC and added the upgraded wheels. Priority code is now 10, waiting on the needed pieces to fall into place.

Sponsored

FATHORSE

Big Bend
First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
nissan
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Ford Bronco Anyone else feeling relaxed about their Bronco order? 1623589969248

Within 24 hr reservation due to sight problems on first night. Dealer Dragged his feet on submitting my order due to their systems problems, so didn't get put in until the day before deadline. I really do hope that doesn't have anything to do with my place in line. 4 deadly sins.
Still no Vin.

How do you think I feel? I guess in a way its the best place to be, I can change to a 22 if they announce what will be available next year or I can stick it out and get exactly what I want as I built it. At least that is what I keep telling myself, over and over again.

BadSquatch21

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Land Rover and Porsches; '22 Mansquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm relaxed because I 99'd my order until '22 so I don't have to get anxiety every Thursday wondering if my build gets a vin.

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Relaxed? I laugh at those who have stress over a car...

I’m merely mildly annoyed because we’re waiting for something with no end in sight and no information.
Sponsored