Sponsored

Any info out there on 2022 Bronco options yet?

Krenke72

Wildtrak
First Name
scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
explorer
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
My dealer is clueless on info so I'm on here daily to get my Bronco info and love the forums but drive my wife crazy with it lol. Is there any info on 22 options or when we might see them. I'm holding out to get the exact options I want and don't mind waiting but really ready to order this bad boy.
Sponsored

johnston.zach

Banned
Outer Banks
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Chevy Impala
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
no

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Heard faux Sasquatch fur lined sound deadening for the hardtop.

Drex

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 SLK55 AMG, '15 Indian Chief, '15 WRX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ford has promised (not that they have historically kept them in this launch) manual Sasquatch, mystery green color, mod top, body colored mod top, and more accessories. (Perhaps even the ability to order them with your Bronco and fulfilling the free install promise).

Will all these items magically be available January 1? Magic 8-Ball is showing "ask again later", but not bloody likely in my opinion. Might be another late availability deal if any/all show up at all. I'd further opine that the price protection Ford promised is going to be very strict and unforgiving of changes, pricing on new vehicles up 12% this year (after Ford set pricing) and on track for 9% inflation this year, per the Fed. Not sure on the margins Ford has in the Bronco, betting high, but a 15% plus increase in their costs with no corresponding increase in pricing might make the Bronco a drag on the bottom line. They may not be able to afford following through with the full promise.

Compta38

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I imagine there will be a couple small things added to BnP including different colors/interiors but I expect the major stuff like Heritage Edition, white tops etc. to be late 22MY.(summer)

Sponsored

martyb

Badlands
First Name
Marty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra Denali, VW Atlas
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Pretty much all 21's are late availability, so you can safely assume any changes will follow only after the current backlog clears....

indio22

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'72 Rover, '85 CJ7, '98 TJ, '14 BRZ, '23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Ford has promised (not that they have historically kept them in this launch) manual Sasquatch, mystery green color, mod top, body colored mod top, and more accessories. (Perhaps even the ability to order them with your Bronco and fulfilling the free install promise).

Will all these items magically be available January 1? Magic 8-Ball is showing "ask again later", but not bloody likely in my opinion. Might be another late availability deal if any/all show up at all. I'd further opine that the price protection Ford promised is going to be very strict and unforgiving of changes, pricing on new vehicles up 12% this year (after Ford set pricing) and on track for 9% inflation this year, per the Fed. Not sure on the margins Ford has in the Bronco, betting high, but a 15% plus increase in their costs with no corresponding increase in pricing might make the Bronco a drag on the bottom line. They may not be able to afford following through with the full promise.
Dang, a key selling point for the manual base 2-door, for me was the 30k price. If that shifts up significantly higher, it could impact my decision to buy.

Dirt Monkey

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands, 2017 Volvo XC90
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Is it safe to assume that body-colored mod tops will work on MY21? Or is nothing safe?

Drex

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 SLK55 AMG, '15 Indian Chief, '15 WRX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Dang, a key selling point for the manual base 2-door, for me was the 30k price. If that shifts up significantly higher, it could impact my decision to buy.
While who the Hell knows with Ford, the basic two door base is going to command very low sales. I would expect them to keep it at $29995 delivered, but up the costs on the options, hiding the increase, so a true basic base would stay below $30k.

phenomenon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Focus ST2
Your Bronco Model
Undecided

This is the key thing I'm waiting for. Does anyone know if it's still happening? Can I see a source on their initial promise?
Sponsored