62chad

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
A local dealer in my area has 2 posted. With vins...one 1st edition for 79k and one outer banks for 69k...
Sponsored

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I check out for about a week to get away from some of the unsubstantiated claims and nonsense that have been posted here lately and come back to not one but two threads full of the hyperbole of dealers posting supposed stolen reservations for sale.

Guess this is going to be the norm for the next few months.

Edit. @jonwithanelcamino looks like we are on the same page. Getting a bit ridiculous around these parts lately.

Sponsored

abdickson70

Badlands
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Out of curiosity, I called a local dealer here in UT that had one listed for sale at 10K over sticker, and the salesman said it is their Badlands demo unit that will be there shortly. He said that they have to hang on to it for 6 months, but they will sell it with a deposit and not necessarily do all the paperwork, prior to the 6 months. I asked if they would be letting customers drive it and was told "absolutely not, it will just sit on the showroom". So I guess all their customers with orders are SOL, that were hoping for a test drive.

OP
OP
Bronc-itis

Bronc-itis

Base
First Name
E
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Q50 (bronco soon)
Your Bronco Model
Base
I check out for about a week to get away from some of the unsubstantiated claims and nonsense that have been posted here lately and come back to not one but two threads full of the hyperbole of dealers posting supposed stolen reservations for sale.

Guess this is going to be the norm for the next few months.

Edit. @jonwithanelcamino looks like we are on the same page. Getting a bit ridiculous around these parts lately.
Then don’t read em? Not sure what to tell you. If you feel like you need to be annoyed, so be it. And I did look to see if there was something similar posted. This isn’t my first forum. Your being annoyed is annoying

Sponsored

Quinn_the_eskimo

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1981 Jeep Scrambler, 2021 Jeep Gladiator
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I asked if they would be letting customers drive it and was told "absolutely not, it will just sit on the showroom". So I guess all their customers with orders are SOL, that were hoping for a test drive.
Sounds like something that should be reported.

PREMiERdrum

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Flex, 2016 Explorer, 2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

OKTB has not been issued so no Bronco units have been sold to retail customers.

In fact, I'm not sure if any demo units have been shipped from MAP either.

Soon. Very.

flip

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ruxerparts.com
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Then don’t read em? Not sure what to tell you. If you feel like you need to be annoyed, so be it. And I did look to see if there was something similar posted. This isn’t my first forum. Your being annoyed is annoying
Get me dealer names and locations.