Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Ford dropped a video all about the components it took to reintroduce this vehicle back into the Ford lineup which includes sneak peaks at the vehicles on the assembly line, and personal stories of how the Bronco has changed other people’s lives for the better.

What an amazing video! Now I want to go add more accessories to mine😂. I can not wait to go make some memories!!

WATCH AGAIN:

Sponsored

Last edited:

martyb

Badlands
First Name
Marty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra Denali, VW Atlas
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Will this correspond with OKTB?

TXNavy

Badlands
First Name
Christopher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Yukon XLT 1500 4x4, Jeep Liberty Limited
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford will be dropping a video about the Bronco tomorrow morning @10am est. that will focus on “the components it took to reintroduce this vehicle back into the Ford lineup.” Looking forward to it!

Any bets on what they will say?

We are opening a completely new reservation system that will completely invalidate the previous reservation holders. Only those determined to be VIP by us or our dealers will actually get a Bronco this year. Also when you do a new reservation you will be assigned a random number that has no bearing on anything until we decide what we want to do with it and we reserve the right to change it whenever. (You will not be privy to the number). If you have ever bought a vehicle from us you will automatically be placed at the rear of the line because we really want new customers even if we said we brought it back for the heritage fans.

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I will bet you they say the word “Bronco” at least once… just a hunch though. I have no insider knowledge.

Dads_bronze_bronco

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKUR / x_x 00 TJ x_x
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

You mean the components they can’t seem to get enough of - heck any of? :rolleyes:

Expecting more “look, swaybar disconnect loaded and GOAT modes” blathering.

If they tease or show 2022, it means they are expecting pretty low production in 2021.

Sponsored

PREMiERdrum

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Flex, 2016 Explorer, 2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

NotApplicable

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BEVs
Your Bronco Model
First Edition

Chrism81

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Ford will be dropping a video about the Bronco tomorrow morning @10am est. that will focus on “the components it took to reintroduce this vehicle back into the Ford lineup.” Looking forward to it!

I bet they will show off more stuff in the bronco that isn't available to the public

PREMiERdrum

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Oh really? Didn’t realize an internal milestone like OKTB would be so linked to a marketing message
Likely the entire video was produced as a marketing message to correspond with formal factory release.

Early last week I was told to expect Fri/Mon for OKTB so this lines up.

Sponsored

HotdogThud

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
mk6 gti, '21 MoarDoor
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Likely the entire video was produced as a marketing message to correspond with formal factory release.

Early last week I was told to expect Fri/Mon for OKTB so this lines up.
Your knowledge of all things internal makes me believe you 100%. But damn do i wish they had a few more in the chute before they'd release a victory-style promo video.

I'm picturing Mike Levine on a carrier in front of a 'Mission Accomplished' banner right now, lol

Last edited:

PREMiERdrum

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Your knowledge of all things internal makes me believe you 100%. But damn do i wish they had a few more in the chute before they'd release a victory-style promo video.

I'm picturing Mike Levine in on a carrier in front of a 'Mission Accomplished' banner right now, lol
Strategery.

In all seriousness, I have no direct info that OKTB is tied to this release... the dots seem to connect okay.

I was told to expect OKTB as soon as last Fri/Today. The final hold up - the closure line sequence timing - was apparently addressed last week. If we don't hear of it being issued tomorrow, I'll be concerned if news doesn't come this week.

As an aside, late news tonight that the 2 door floorpan issue has been addressed with modifications to the transport racks. 2 door delays are completely due to roof supply issues. More info tomorrow, I'm sure.

TXNavy

Badlands
First Name
Christopher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Yukon XLT 1500 4x4, Jeep Liberty Limited
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

As an aside, late news tonight that the 2 door floorpan issue has been addressed with modifications to the transport racks. 2 door delays are completely due to roof supply issues. More info tomorrow, I'm sure.
So now both 2 and 4 doors are being MIC constrained?

PREMiERdrum

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

So now both 2 and 4 doors are being MIC constrained?
That's always been the case, and for whatever reason the 2 door MIC tops are more complex to produce. Output of 2dr tops will lag behind 4dr tops, neither coming fast, as the largely new production staff at Webasto settles in.
Sponsored