Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
70 Bronco; 11 Jetta TDI; 03 Duramax
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Regardless of when we all get our Broncos... I’d like to take a moment and just point out how lucky we are to have a dealer who is organized, upfront and honest. If you haven’t yet... take a look at this thread.

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/dealer-accidentally-canceled-update.17531/

Talk about a total nightmare!

Can’t wait to proudly drive around with my SAC sticker on the back.
True statement and I 100% agree that SAC and Bronco John have been awesome through this process.

But, I'm wondering is that Sasquatch on the SAC patch or an image of Bronco John ? Lol
Sponsored

Dirty Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco - 4 Door Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

True statement and I 100% agree that SAC and Bronco John have been awesome through this process.

But, I'm wondering is that Sasquatch on the SAC patch or an image of Bronco John ? Lol
It’s Bronco John posing as Hank from King of the Hill whose ancestry is said to be linked to Sasquatch

OP
OP
StephensAutoCenter

StephensAutoCenter

First Edition
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Everything Ford, Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep and Ram
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

OP
OP
StephensAutoCenter

StephensAutoCenter

First Edition
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Regardless of when we all get our Broncos... I’d like to take a moment and just point out how lucky we are to have a dealer who is organized, upfront and honest. If you haven’t yet... take a look at this thread.

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/dealer-accidentally-canceled-update.17531/

Talk about a total nightmare!

Can’t wait to proudly drive around with my SAC sticker on the back.

Anyone can make a mistake, even me :)

I triple check those that cancel, to make sure I don't cancel someone else. But, things happen and it could happen to any one of us entering in the orders.

/john

SamG

Black Diamond
First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
sas
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

It appears no new Bronco's were scheduled this week?

Sponsored

Mpatient1

Black Diamond
First Name
Mel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 BD CO/MID, 2006 mustang pony package
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Honestly at this point I'm debating asking to have my order priority changed to 99 just to bypass the drama of it all. I'm thinking pausing it until things are theoretically up to speed the VIN notifications won't feel so much like waiting to see if I hit the powerball...

2ndgenirish

Badlands
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Edge Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Anyone can make a mistake, even me :)

I triple check those that cancel, to make sure I don't cancel someone else. But, things happen and it could happen to any one of us entering in the orders.

/john
John, on a new subject, I have a Bronco reserved with you MY22 and I will need help setting up flat towing equipment (towing behind an RV) such as Demco Air Force One and Blue Ox. If you do not work with this, is there someone nearby who could help when I take delivery?
Thanks

dcg2

Badlands
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda CR-V
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

John, on a new subject, I have a Bronco reserved with you MY22 and I will need help setting up flat towing equipment (towing behind an RV) such as Demco Air Force One and Blue Ox. If you do not work with this, is there someone nearby who could help when I take delivery?
Thanks
Man I think its pushing it towing an RV with the Bronco! :cool:

Sponsored
OP
OP
StephensAutoCenter

StephensAutoCenter

First Edition
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Thanks
I will ask around, but I don't know anyone right off here at the dealership or otherwise that would be able to help with this.

/john

A-A Ron NJ

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
@StephensAutoCenter - John any news on your end regarding build dates being pushed again? Another thread on here is discussing a bunch of orders that have been impacted. Thanks in advance!

OP
OP
StephensAutoCenter

StephensAutoCenter

First Edition
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

It appears that we had a few that were pushed to 8/2, however, we also had a lot more that were moved from "scheduled to week" to "scheduled to day". There may have been a couple that moved from mid-July to late July. Otherwise, everything else seems on track.

From what I've seen, taking a purely random guess at what's happening, it seems as though Ford asked for folks "not really wanting a hard top" to switch to a soft top in order to make room for folks that were really holding out for a hard top (MIC) and they're sorting through that, along with (possibly) making provisions for a hard top prep kit on the soft top orders. Again, purely speculation on my part, but it's a logical train of thought.

/john

Funkdoobiest

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Basesquanch First Edition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

It appears that we had a few that were pushed to 8/2, however, we also had a lot more that were moved from "scheduled to week" to "scheduled to day". There may have been a couple that moved from mid-July to late July. Otherwise, everything else seems on track.

From what I've seen, taking a purely random guess at what's happening, it seems as though Ford asked for folks "not really wanting a hard top" to switch to a soft top in order to make room for folks that were really holding out for a hard top (MIC) and they're sorting through that, along with (possibly) making provisions for a hard top prep kit on the soft top orders. Again, purely speculation on my part, but it's a logical train of thought.

/john
Thanks John. Can you let us know the individual changes?

OP
OP
StephensAutoCenter

StephensAutoCenter

First Edition
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Thanks John. Can you let us know the individual changes?

Any changes to individual orders should be visible in your online Ford account.

/john
Sponsored