First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Basesquanch First Edition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Any changes to individual orders should be visible in your online Ford account.

/john
Maybe I don't know where to look, but my online account doesn't show anything. My orders and reservations still show it is an order, and when I track my order from the email with the schedule date and vin, it too only shows that it is ordered. Can you point me to where I would find out if my build week/date has changed?
Sponsored

OP
OP
StephensAutoCenter

StephensAutoCenter

First Edition
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Everything Ford, Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep and Ram
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Maybe I don't know where to look, but my online account doesn't show anything. My orders and reservations still show it is an order, and when I track my order from the email with the schedule date and vin, it too only shows that it is ordered. Can you point me to where I would find out if my build week/date has changed?

I am not sure where to look, I just assumed the info was there. Send me a PM with your name and I'll look up your build date.

/john

Dirty Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco - 4 Door Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I am not sure where to look, I just assumed the info was there. Send me a PM with your name and I'll look up your build date.

/john
I looked at this yesterday. The initial email says the anticipated build week but if you click on the link no date is listed within the Ford website from what I could see. I ended up calling the Ford support line and they were able to tell me my date is still the same. They did say they anticipate production to take 2 weeks and delivery to take another 2 weeks. That’s twice as long as others have said so take it with a grain of salt.

A-A Ron NJ

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Same for me, email from Ford gave me a build week. However nothing has updated in my account since the “scheduled for production” indicator was added.

Sponsored

Dirty Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco - 4 Door Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Have your vin ready and call customer support. Let them know you want an update on your anticipated build date... they can provide it to you. I called yesterday and it took all of 5 minutes.

1 (800) 392-3673

Sponsored

BigSki150

Badlands
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco 2 Door
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My status online changed tonight and this became available!!

Ford Bronco The Plan & Offer - Stephens Auto Center's Mid Atlantic Bronco Connection Window Sticker.JPG
That's one of two FE's on the 50 scheduled on the fifty. Both FE's are 4 door and Lightning Blue so I would think yours is the June 21st week of scheduling. Congratulations! Any more June 21 week orders please post your sticker when it comes up. I have another month to wait for my sticker to generate.

Thed

Big Bend
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 GX460 '16 Miata '67 F-100 '21 Streetfighter V4
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

SamG

Black Diamond
First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
sas
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

We’re still waiting on the other 50 allocations to convert, right?
Sponsored