Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota 4 Runner 1988
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

As expected, the formal OKTB has been issued and Broncos are cleared to be released from the holding yards, shipped to dealers, and sold.

The first demo units actually shipped out of MAP last Thursday. Keep your eyes peeled, as several hundred rigs will be on the move!

Official Press Release:

Ford Bronco is Back! Production Kicks Off at Revamped, Upgraded Michigan Assembly Plant; Shipments Begin
2021-bronco-production-michigan-assembly-plant-1.jpg

• Production of the all-new 2021 Ford Bronco is underway at the Michigan Assembly Plant; the two-door and first ever four-door models are now on their way to Ford dealerships across America
  • Ford has invested $750 million and added approximately 2,700 direct jobs at the Michigan Assembly Plant to build the sixth-generation Bronco
  • A 1.7 million square foot Modification Center, adjacent to Michigan Assembly Plant, will offer Bronco two- and four-door model customizations including safari bar, roof racks, exterior graphic packages and additional accessories as more are added to the catalog
  • Watch the Bronco Celebration, available beginning today at 10 a.m. EDT, for an immersive Bronco launch experience
WAYNE, Mich., June 15, 2021 — The Bronco is back and ready for adventure. After 25 years, the Built Wild and always 4x4 SUV is rolling off the line at the Michigan Assembly Plant, which underwent a $750 million upgrade and added 2,700 jobs to get the job done. The all-new two-door and first-ever four-door Bronco models are now on the way to Ford dealerships nationwide.

Outdoor enthusiasts are more than ready. More than 125,000 Broncos orders have been placed, with a total of more than 190,000 reservations in the U.S. and Canada to date, plus Bronco Roadeo off-road adventure playgrounds are ready to roll.

“We know the fans have been waiting for the Bronco – and we’re so excited to bring it back,” said Suzy Deering, Ford chief marketing officer. “And this Bronco is better than ever. We’re staying authentic to Bronco’s goes-over-any-terrain heritage and have leveraged the brand’s Built Wild innovative design, durability and advanced off-road capability to get the most out of every adventure in the wild.”

As the flagship and icon of the Bronco brand, Ford’s new outdoor brand of Built Wild and only 4x4 vehicles, the all-new 2021 Ford Bronco is ready for adventure. Built with rugged durability, this vehicle has the confidence to go over any-type of terrain (G.O.A.T). Several different models are available and are designed around different types of adventure, with the base model starting at $29,995.

In 1965, the Michigan Truck Plant — now the Michigan Assembly Plant — began production of a fun and versatile off-road SUV: the original Ford Bronco. Bronco continued through five generations and ended production on June 12, 1996. In that 31-year span, Ford produced more than 1.1 million Broncos.

Now the Ford Bronco is back home rolling off the line at Michigan Assembly Plant. The all-new sixth-generation 2021 Bronco two-door and first-ever Bronco four-door model are being shipped to dealers and then to customers who started their journey with a reservation last summer.

“We have the most skilled workforce in America working in a plant that’s state-of-the-art,” said John Savona, vice president, manufacturing and labor affairs. “It’s an unbeatable combination designed to deliver our customers a high-quality, ready-for-anything, all-new Bronco.”

Ford’s UAW partners agree – and are proud be part of the historic launch.

“Once again UAW members are excited to build one of the most iconic vehicles in automotive history as the full-size Ford Bronco launches production,” said Gerald Kariem, UAW vice president and director of the Ford department. “This American automotive staple is crafted right here in Michigan by UAW members and will continue the innovative nameplate with quality and pride. UAW members are proud to launch this long awaited re-birth applying new technology and utility to one of the most innovative brands in Ford’s storied history.”

Ford is committed to building in America and assembles more vehicles in the United States than any other automaker. The largest employer of U.S. hourly autoworkers, Ford has added approximately 2,700 jobs at Michigan Assembly Plant to build as many vehicles as possible, bringing total employment to approximately 4,900 people.

The Modification Center is a 1.7 million square foot facility — formally the Wayne Assembly Plant — right next door to Michigan Assembly Plant. Bronco customers will be able to opt into modifications including roof racks, a front bumper safari bar and exterior graphic packages, just to name a few, which will be factory-installed at the Modification Center.

Bronco owners can also choose from an extensive lineup of more than 200 factory-backed accessories added at the dealership for maximum personalization. The modular design of the Bronco allows for a vehicle as unique as each customer.

For an immersive behind-the-scenes Bronco launch experience, watch the Bronco Celebration, available beginning today at 10 a.m. EDT. National Public Radio correspondent Sonari Glinton, host of the Bring Back Bronco podcast, interviews various Ford team members involved in the Bronco launch as well as Bronco reservation holders in the new Modification Center.

2021-bronco-production-michigan-assembly-plant-2.jpg

2021-bronco-production-michigan-assembly-plant-3.jpg

2021-bronco-production-michigan-assembly-plant-4.jpg

2021-bronco-production-michigan-assembly-plant-5.jpg

2021-bronco-production-michigan-assembly-plant-6.jpg

2021-bronco-production-michigan-assembly-plant-7.jpg

2021-bronco-production-michigan-assembly-plant-8.jpg

2021-bronco-production-michigan-assembly-plant-9.jpg

2021-bronco-production-michigan-assembly-plant-10.jpg

2021-bronco-production-michigan-assembly-plant-11.jpg

2021-bronco-production-michigan-assembly-plant-12.jpg

2021-bronco-production-michigan-assembly-plant-13.jpg

2021-bronco-production-michigan-assembly-plant-14.jpg

2021-bronco-production-michigan-assembly-plant-15.jpg

2021-bronco-production-michigan-assembly-plant-16.jpg

2021-bronco-production-michigan-assembly-plant-17.jpg

2021-bronco-production-michigan-assembly-plant-18.jpg

2021-bronco-production-michigan-assembly-plant-19.jpg

2021-bronco-production-michigan-assembly-plant-20.jpg

2021-bronco-production-michigan-assembly-plant-50.jpg
Dude..! “Where’s my Car?!”
Sponsored

HoosierDaddy

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68&69 Broncos, 21 AMB Base 2dr, 23 VB BL 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

1623761538379.jpeg

What’s the deal with this under the hood design? Are they all like this or do they get covered up?
The honeycomb shape, it's incredibly strong. There's a reason nature (bees, etc ) uses it.

MorgansRun

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW 330e
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
The honeycomb shape, it's incredibly strong. There's a reason nature (bees, etc ) uses it.
I thought the reason why bees use it is to sploosh in their golden nectar.

BroncHouTX

Black Diamond
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
It's going to be a sad day when I see them driving around Houston while I'm still waiting for a VIN. Day 2 morning reservation but I'm not giving up the MIC top for an earlier delivery.

MacDonald_Photo

Badlands
First Name
Jamie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sponsored

Bronco21fan

Black Diamond
First Name
Angelo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco black diamond 2 door Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

As expected, the formal OKTB has been issued and Broncos are cleared to be released from the holding yards, shipped to dealers, and sold.

The first demo units actually shipped out of MAP last Thursday. Keep your eyes peeled, as several hundred rigs will be on the move!

Official Press Release:

Ford Bronco is Back! Production Kicks Off at Revamped, Upgraded Michigan Assembly Plant; Shipments Begin
2021-bronco-production-michigan-assembly-plant-1.jpg

• Production of the all-new 2021 Ford Bronco is underway at the Michigan Assembly Plant; the two-door and first ever four-door models are now on their way to Ford dealerships across America
  • Ford has invested $750 million and added approximately 2,700 direct jobs at the Michigan Assembly Plant to build the sixth-generation Bronco
  • A 1.7 million square foot Modification Center, adjacent to Michigan Assembly Plant, will offer Bronco two- and four-door model customizations including safari bar, roof racks, exterior graphic packages and additional accessories as more are added to the catalog
  • Watch the Bronco Celebration, available beginning today at 10 a.m. EDT, for an immersive Bronco launch experience
WAYNE, Mich., June 15, 2021 — The Bronco is back and ready for adventure. After 25 years, the Built Wild and always 4x4 SUV is rolling off the line at the Michigan Assembly Plant, which underwent a $750 million upgrade and added 2,700 jobs to get the job done. The all-new two-door and first-ever four-door Bronco models are now on the way to Ford dealerships nationwide.

Outdoor enthusiasts are more than ready. More than 125,000 Broncos orders have been placed, with a total of more than 190,000 reservations in the U.S. and Canada to date, plus Bronco Roadeo off-road adventure playgrounds are ready to roll.

“We know the fans have been waiting for the Bronco – and we’re so excited to bring it back,” said Suzy Deering, Ford chief marketing officer. “And this Bronco is better than ever. We’re staying authentic to Bronco’s goes-over-any-terrain heritage and have leveraged the brand’s Built Wild innovative design, durability and advanced off-road capability to get the most out of every adventure in the wild.”

As the flagship and icon of the Bronco brand, Ford’s new outdoor brand of Built Wild and only 4x4 vehicles, the all-new 2021 Ford Bronco is ready for adventure. Built with rugged durability, this vehicle has the confidence to go over any-type of terrain (G.O.A.T). Several different models are available and are designed around different types of adventure, with the base model starting at $29,995.

In 1965, the Michigan Truck Plant — now the Michigan Assembly Plant — began production of a fun and versatile off-road SUV: the original Ford Bronco. Bronco continued through five generations and ended production on June 12, 1996. In that 31-year span, Ford produced more than 1.1 million Broncos.

Now the Ford Bronco is back home rolling off the line at Michigan Assembly Plant. The all-new sixth-generation 2021 Bronco two-door and first-ever Bronco four-door model are being shipped to dealers and then to customers who started their journey with a reservation last summer.

“We have the most skilled workforce in America working in a plant that’s state-of-the-art,” said John Savona, vice president, manufacturing and labor affairs. “It’s an unbeatable combination designed to deliver our customers a high-quality, ready-for-anything, all-new Bronco.”

Ford’s UAW partners agree – and are proud be part of the historic launch.

“Once again UAW members are excited to build one of the most iconic vehicles in automotive history as the full-size Ford Bronco launches production,” said Gerald Kariem, UAW vice president and director of the Ford department. “This American automotive staple is crafted right here in Michigan by UAW members and will continue the innovative nameplate with quality and pride. UAW members are proud to launch this long awaited re-birth applying new technology and utility to one of the most innovative brands in Ford’s storied history.”

Ford is committed to building in America and assembles more vehicles in the United States than any other automaker. The largest employer of U.S. hourly autoworkers, Ford has added approximately 2,700 jobs at Michigan Assembly Plant to build as many vehicles as possible, bringing total employment to approximately 4,900 people.

The Modification Center is a 1.7 million square foot facility — formally the Wayne Assembly Plant — right next door to Michigan Assembly Plant. Bronco customers will be able to opt into modifications including roof racks, a front bumper safari bar and exterior graphic packages, just to name a few, which will be factory-installed at the Modification Center.

Bronco owners can also choose from an extensive lineup of more than 200 factory-backed accessories added at the dealership for maximum personalization. The modular design of the Bronco allows for a vehicle as unique as each customer.

For an immersive behind-the-scenes Bronco launch experience, watch the Bronco Celebration, available beginning today at 10 a.m. EDT. National Public Radio correspondent Sonari Glinton, host of the Bring Back Bronco podcast, interviews various Ford team members involved in the Bronco launch as well as Bronco reservation holders in the new Modification Center.

2021-bronco-production-michigan-assembly-plant-2.jpg

2021-bronco-production-michigan-assembly-plant-3.jpg

2021-bronco-production-michigan-assembly-plant-4.jpg

2021-bronco-production-michigan-assembly-plant-5.jpg

2021-bronco-production-michigan-assembly-plant-6.jpg

2021-bronco-production-michigan-assembly-plant-7.jpg

2021-bronco-production-michigan-assembly-plant-8.jpg

2021-bronco-production-michigan-assembly-plant-9.jpg

2021-bronco-production-michigan-assembly-plant-10.jpg

2021-bronco-production-michigan-assembly-plant-11.jpg

2021-bronco-production-michigan-assembly-plant-12.jpg

2021-bronco-production-michigan-assembly-plant-13.jpg

2021-bronco-production-michigan-assembly-plant-14.jpg

2021-bronco-production-michigan-assembly-plant-15.jpg

2021-bronco-production-michigan-assembly-plant-16.jpg

2021-bronco-production-michigan-assembly-plant-17.jpg

2021-bronco-production-michigan-assembly-plant-18.jpg

2021-bronco-production-michigan-assembly-plant-19.jpg

2021-bronco-production-michigan-assembly-plant-20.jpg

2021-bronco-production-michigan-assembly-plant-50.jpg
This is awsome news and a big thank you to all the people working there tails off to get this vehicle out to us you guys are doing an awsome job keep up the great work.

AKBronc49

Outer Banks
First Name
Russ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
11 F150,02 Excursion,06 Chrysler 300C,21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I needed good news this morning! Woohoo!

gwiacek

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford flex awd ecoboost
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
best part from that detroitnews article,

"They have two and half years out of already-sold Broncos," said Greg O'Neil, United Auto Workers Local 900 chairman for stamping

start saving your money for that 2023 bronco you put your reservation in for on the first day

hemiblas

Wildtrak
First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 mustang gt, 3 Wrangler JLs
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
best part from that detroitnews article,

"They have two and half years out of already-sold Broncos," said Greg O'Neil, United Auto Workers Local 900 chairman for stamping

start saving your money for that 2023 bronco you put your reservation in for on the first day
2 and a half years.....Where did they get that number from?

Tricky Dick

Badlands
First Name
Dick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.TD-Distributing.com
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco, 88 Bronco II, 03 Ford F250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Another possibility is that this vehicle was built on a "Monday" and that guy is still hung over from the weekend and forgot to paint that part...if you look closely he kind of looks like he is leaning on the truck for balance. I hope my build occurs on a Tuesday, Wednesday, or Thursday.
As someone that works in a plant, the fuckups are daily, midweek doesn't help. Monday is by far the worst though. We have 20 year employees that "forget" how to do their job every week.

Man what a journey it’s been. 4 years ago I sent this text to my dad.... I don’t think he realized what he was signing up for with his reply 🤣🤣🤣
857A45BE-030D-40EB-B734-D606C0A7ECFC.jpeg

Fun times ahead my friends!
I'm forever grateful this didn't come to pass. I lost every bit of interest after that render.

This forum is pretty much the first thing I check when I wake up in the morning
And morning break, lunch break, afternoon break, when I get home, before bed.

Sponsored

calx

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco, '98 Nissan Stagea
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Exciting!

mynameismyles657

Badlands
First Name
Myles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GTI
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I would guess bright factory lighting. The old "stig" pics used to make everything look funny inside the plant.

It is, I have the same issue taking pictures for work, you wont believe how many people just see the lights reflecting and assume it's the actual color.

ferbm

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Couple SUVs, couple clunkers, one sweet ride.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Holding off for the Warthog has never been so hard! I want one... NOW!

ComeOnFord!

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Dodge King Ranch, '21 Lexus, '15 Mazda & more
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I needed good news this morning! Woohoo!
I have your same build, other than my color is Cactus Gray. My order was placed 3.3.21 though. When did you get your build date email?
Sponsored