Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor/2022 Bronco/2006 Dodge Charger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

It's a long way from being resolved, but it's being addressed. I expect top commodities to be an issue all summer, and likely all the way thru MY21. Some reservations / orders on the bubble between MY21 and MY22, the top very easily could be a deciding factor.
Thanks. My concern is if I get pushed to 2022model....and they don't offer Cyber Orange for 22....then I lose my color choice. No one has answers if they will carry over colors from 2021 for us early reservation/order folks.
Sponsored

AKBronc49

Outer Banks
First Name
Russ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
11 F150,02 Excursion,06 Chrysler 300C,21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I have your same build, other than my color is Cactus Gray. My order was placed 3.3.21 though. When did you get your build date email?
Email came May 27th at 5:11AM Alaska time. I have a 8:05PM EST 7/13 Reservation and was #1 at my dealer. I was kind of surprised when I got the build schedule email as I have a lot of constraints on my build. Maybe the super early reservation, maybe my location...not sure.

ibanezadam117

Wildtrak
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
hnnnnnnnnnnnnggggggghhhhhhhhhhhh 🤤🥴

OP
OP
PREMiERdrum

PREMiERdrum

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Flex, 2016 Explorer, 2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

On the reduced production forecasts for MY2021, it's worth noting that Saturday shifts (on a rotation of 2 on, 1 off) won't begin until after Labor Day.

Sponsored

jsully10

Big Bend
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Fusion SE
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

On the reduced production forecasts for MY2021, it's worth noting that Saturday shifts (on a rotation of 2 on, 1 off) won't begin until after Labor Day.
Is there any intel on 2.7 engines? I have heard that could be an issue but not much info on that in awhile

71to21-2DR

Base
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Frontier 4WD
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

1623761538379.jpeg

What’s the deal with this under the hood design? Are they all like this or do they get covered up?
Honeycomb is super strong!
Especially for those with all that Mall Terrain off-roading! Body Stress!!
🤣🤣🤣🤣

KompressorV12

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19' Jeep Grand Cherokee High Altitude
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

best part from that detroitnews article,

"They have two and half years out of already-sold Broncos," said Greg O'Neil, United Auto Workers Local 900 chairman for stamping

start saving your money for that 2023 bronco you put your reservation in for on the first day
That guy is either an idiot or trying to drum up more anticipation. 125,000 orders? Jeep builds 250,000 wranglers a year lol. The same article said 80k are expected to be produced for MY21 and 120k+ for MY22 and that dealers expect to see them on showroom floors by Spring 2022. Everything is getting back to normal. Remember the sky falling lumber shortage? https://www.wsj.com/articles/lumber...ast-turning-hoarders-into-sellers-11623749401

Last edited:

ComeOnFord!

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Dodge King Ranch, '21 Lexus, '15 Mazda & more
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Email came May 27th at 5:11AM Alaska time. I have a 8:05PM EST 7/13 Reservation and was #1 at my dealer. I was kind of surprised when I got the build schedule email as I have a lot of constraints on my build. Maybe the super early reservation, maybe my location...not sure.
Thanks for the info. I was an October reservation, March order, so maybe that's why. I'm happy for you and would love to see a pic once you have your Bronco as you're the first person I've seen with a build matching mine other than exterior color.

TurnerNHooch

Badlands
First Name
Patti
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
95 YJ & all the F150s
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This video is SO misleading! Go on the website, build your Bronco, call your dealer and then the mods will be put on your Bronco! All the day 1 reservation holders are like:

<iframe src="https://giphy.com/embed/ukGm72ZLZvYfS" width="480" height="435" frameBorder="0" class="giphy-embed" allowFullScreen></iframe><p><a href="">via GIPHY</a></p>

Sponsored

dominicenoa

Badlands
First Name
Dominic
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Exciting stuff! I will continue to wait as patiently as possible for my build date and VIN! which isn't really all that patient

jsully10

Big Bend
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Fusion SE
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

This video is SO misleading! Go on the website, build your Bronco, call your dealer and then the mods will be put on your Bronco! All the day 1 reservation holders are like:

<iframe src="https://giphy.com/embed/ukGm72ZLZvYfS" width="480" height="435" frameBorder="0" class="giphy-embed" allowFullScreen></iframe><p><a href="">via GIPHY</a></p>
I thought the exact same thing!

tshafer61

Outer Banks
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Xterra
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Love seeing it finally happening!

Looking at those pictures, excited that I stuck with the cactus gray! It has a great throwback vibe to it!

The Memedalorian

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
No Chevys
Your Bronco Model
Base
This is really exciting! It will be a few years for me before I get one, but I am genuinely happy and excited for each and every one of you who will be getting one before me!

I can't wait to see them on dealer lots and on the road.

Stu baby

Outer Banks
First Name
Steph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Audi
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Thanks. My concern is if I get pushed to 2022model....and they don't offer Cyber Orange for 22....then I lose my color choice. No one has answers if they will carry over colors from 2021 for us early reservation/order folks.
This is exactly my thought. If they would just tell us anyone who has MY21 order,they will still be able to get what’s been ordered,I’m ok. The only color I like is CO for a 2dr
Sponsored