Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

@RedHotFuzz Who did you go with? I'm with Performance and they also won't tell me my exact place in allocation. Feel you mate
Sponsored

SevenT

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1970 U15 Sport Edition; 2021 AMB 4 Door Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

We are all just passengers on this crazy train, (cue Ozzy)...

Grooticus

Big Bend
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
This follows the standard ebb and flow for a new model plus a sprinkle of covid flavored salt in those sore buttox.

The answer is mostly that there are too many variables to give you a solid answer.

And as with any globally sourced JIT assembly line operating with tens of thousands of new components all impacted, units will be built based on what content is on-hand instead of on a set shipment date.

You can either hang in there and enjoy your life or let this get to you. Having any uncertainty in life is new to a lot of Americans and causes an array of emotional responses. But you won't have an answer until you have an answer and not before. Just the way it is.

Also: regarding Ford not communicating well enough with each customer at a granular level: My signature applies to this as well.
Pretty sure this thread is exactly that lol

Sponsored

Drex

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 SLK55 AMG, '15 Indian Chief, '15 WRX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
They literally just started rolling off the line TODAY. This launch is possibly the most unique and complicated launch of a new vehicle in history, with a heritage lineage so to speak no less. Most of the world is barely creeping towards semi normal, including auto manufacturing plants. Give it a minute!
Otherwise, Jeep is waiting to take your money if you want something sooner
A shame that Ford apparently doesn't share your assessment of the state of the world and take it into consideration when making timeline promises. Nobody is arguing that it is not challenging. They are simply unhappy at being in limbo and stating the cold, hard fact that Ford knows their process better then anyone in the World and still hasn't fulfilled a single timeline promise they made long after the current production difficulties started. You speak as if people are idiots for believing the subject matter experts, FMC, when it is Ford themselves that self-inflict, either intentionally by willfully misleading or by incompetence (Or a blend of same) the damage in the trust that folks have with them. Ford doesn't seem to understand this brave new world of complications you speak of, why are you not chastising Ford for that? While a rhetorical question, one that pondering might make you understand what many others think and feel; would you personally make timeline promise in this climate without caveat? If the answer is "of course not", then why should you or anyone else who believes the same be puzzled and disappointed that Ford has chosen to do so over and over again. Perhaps it is your perspective that is the outlier, not those upset with Ford's choice to promise things they obviously cannot deliver ...

Winkydee

Badlands
First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1964 Ford Econoline Cargo Van
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Call 1-800-334-4375, wait a few minutes to chat with someone and have your name, email, and order # (should have been provided by your dealer) ready and they'll be able to tell you any relevant info.
I've been on hold for 10 minutes now, dead silence, no music. Par for the course I guess.

campbebc

Outer Banks
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Focus RS
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I've been on hold for 10 minutes now, dead silence, no music. Par for the course I guess.
Hmm, I just called today to receive my bad news of a 6 week push back on my build date, was on hold for ~5 minutes. Just the occasional "we'll be right with you" or whatever it was.

mtap

Black Diamond
First Name
Mervin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tundra, Hummer H3, Harley Sportster
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

A shame that Ford apparently doesn't share your assessment of the state of the world and take it into consideration when making timeline promises. Nobody is arguing that it is not challenging. They are simply unhappy at being in limbo and stating the cold, hard fact that Ford knows their process better then anyone in the World and still hasn't fulfilled a single timeline promise they made long after the current production difficulties started. You speak as if people are idiots for believing the subject matter experts, FMC, when it is Ford themselves that self-inflict, either intentionally by willfully misleading or by incompetence (Or a blend of same) the damage in the trust that folks have with them. Ford doesn't seem to understand this brave new world of complications you speak of, why are you not chastising Ford for that? While a rhetorical question, one that pondering might make you understand what many others think and feel; would you personally make timeline promise in this climate without caveat? If the answer is "of course not", then why should you or anyone else who believes the same be puzzled and disappointed that Ford has chosen to do so over and over again. Perhaps it is your perspective that is the outlier, not those upset with Ford's choice to promise things they obviously cannot deliver ...
Do you seriously believe someone at Ford is saying…”hey let’s make them wait longer”? 🤦‍♂️

“Shit Happens” - Paul Van Doren

Sponsored

FATHORSE

Big Bend
First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
nissan
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Everything will be different in 4 months, that is closer to the finish line from where we started. I am in the same boat as you, but the dealer doesn't really know. I came to terms with it. We all know the constraints. There are too many variables as we all see from other post from people with vin's getting dates pushed back again and again. Ford probably doesn't want to deal with a big mess of pissing off everyone at the same time. It wont be much longer, we are in that group of non cherry picked lucky bastards. We just need to be patient.

RG7

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
B8 A4, 2018 Triumph Street Triple R
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Sounds like a lot of your issues could be solved if your dealer would just tell you your spot in line. Not sure why they’re playing games with you like that.

My dealer told me my spot in line, and I know their 2021 allocation, so based on my build and spot in line I can give myself a rough guess as to when I’ll see my truck (this time next year).

If I were you I’d call the dealer and keep bothering them until they told you where you are in line. That’s a shit thing to do on their part.

BroncoJay

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Take a long break from this forum is my 1st piece of advice. It’s becoming meh and same ole shit. It’s just a vehicle man, the newness whenever it arrives will wear off, it will become another car in the ole stable.
I come here less frequently and it’s helped.

Chill, smoke a cigar, drink some scotch and watch the sunset...
Bronco will come when she comes..

BroncoTodd

Badlands
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla Model X 100D
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
+1 - I feel your pain OP. I wish communication was better, but they are making the decision that poor communication is better than good communication with constant corrections regarding estimates and issues as they go.

If they give communication to enthusiasts like us who might be placated by their honesty, all the bad tidbits would be picked up by the newswires and would impact shareholder sentiment.

It's like if you're at a restaurant and your food is taking way too long to come out. The waiter is going to choose to not tell you that they dropped your steak on the floor the first try, so they're gonna try again. Second try he would choose not to tell you that they overcooked it, so they are going to try again. OK but now on this 3rd try, it should really be ready again in 5 minutes.

No, they are going to just bring it out to you once its actually on the way out, and maybe apologize after the fact and comp you a 5 dollar dessert for your trouble. If you choose to leave the restaurant before then... that's your call. But this way the word doesn't get out that the kitchen staff is incompetent because no one openly divulged it.

It's disappointing, but that's just life. Hang in there if you can. I'm trying my best to work without a car, and hoping to hang on just a few months more. I'm not sure it is going to work out for me either.

Ksjrb03

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

No those are not known production rates. You will not see 20k, let alone 30k Broncos a month unless serious changes are made at MAP, and that is not happening in 21 or 22.
Sponsored