Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.apollo-optics.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wildtrak | 2021 GT500 | 2019 F-250
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Good afternoon, Bronco6G! I wanted to take a second to introduce ourselves as a new Supporting Vendor and tell you a little bit about who we are and what we do!

My name is Nick and I started Apollo Optics back in 2014, originally as an LED off-road lighting company. Initially, we started carrying and manufacturing our own LED lighting before pivoting into a full lighting vendor. Over the years we expanded our operations and became a full fledged aftermarket outfitter carrying front bumpers, rear bumpers, and everything in between…literally.

We cut our teeth on the Ford Raptor platform starting with the Gen 1 (2010-2014) trucks offering an array of LED lighting and bumper options. Below are some pictures of our Gen 1 trucks.

Our 2013 SuperCrew Tuxedo Black build:

Ford Bronco 39s or BUST! Apollo Optics is Going BIG on our 2021 BRONCO! IMG_8387

And our 2014 SuperCab Terrain build:

Ford Bronco 39s or BUST! Apollo Optics is Going BIG on our 2021 BRONCO! IMG_5936

We further expanded our product offerings and got heavily involved in the second generation platform starting in 2017. As the Gen 2 (2017-2020) platform became more popular, we ended up building our 2017 and 2018 Ford Raptors.

Here's our 2017 Shadow Black SuperCrew:

Ford Bronco 39s or BUST! Apollo Optics is Going BIG on our 2021 BRONCO! Wall 1.5 With Logo FB

And our 2018 Lead Foot SuperCrew:

Ford Bronco 39s or BUST! Apollo Optics is Going BIG on our 2021 BRONCO! 42963554214_61745b6a1c_k-2

In 2019, we jumped head first into the Super Duty platform and built our 2019 F-250 Platinum for the SEMA show as a guest of our friends at VenomRex wheels.

Ford Bronco 39s or BUST! Apollo Optics is Going BIG on our 2021 BRONCO! 49101463773_b9860fe666_k-2

Our current Raptor project is a 2020 Oxford White build that’s fixing to go under the knife for a long travel setup.

Ford Bronco 39s or BUST! Apollo Optics is Going BIG on our 2021 BRONCO! Freeway Pic 3 SMALL 2048

And on order is our 2021 Wildtrak 4-Door Bronco. We’ve got some huge plans for this rig including partnering with our good friends over at Addictive Desert Designs for bumpers, Baja Designs for lighting, VenomRex for wheels, COBB Tuning performance products, MBRP exhaust, and much more! We cannot wait to dive into this platform and to start building and breaking things to find the best parts and the Bronco’s breaking points. Our goal is to get this rig running and fully clearing 39s!

The last thing I wanted to talk about is our approach to business. We’re a small operation with a tight knit team of enthusiasts and we take a true customer first approach. We love working with our clients one-on-one to figure out how you’re going to use your rig, what your priorities are, and making sure we find you the right parts at the best price.

We’re thankful to be a part of this forum and we’re looking forward to to helping this community make the most of their time with their Broncos!

Thanks for having us,

Nick

IMG_1703.jpg
Sponsored

BigFootie

Heritage
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 ES-350, 2022 Badlands Sport, 2023 Heritage Ed
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Welcome!

the poacher

Badlands
First Name
john
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 ford ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Good afternoon, Bronco6G! I wanted to take a second to introduce ourselves as a new Supporting Vendor and tell you a little bit about who we are and what we do!

My name is Nick and I started Apollo Optics back in 2014, originally as an LED off-road lighting company. Initially, we started carrying and manufacturing our own LED lighting before pivoting into a full lighting vendor. Over the years we expanded our operations and became a full fledged aftermarket outfitter carrying front bumpers, rear bumpers, and everything in between…literally.

We cut our teeth on the Ford Raptor platform starting with the Gen 1 (2010-2014) trucks offering an array of LED lighting and bumper options. Below are some pictures of our Gen 1 trucks.

Ford Bronco 39s or BUST! Apollo Optics is Going BIG on our 2021 BRONCO! IMG_1703

Ford Bronco 39s or BUST! Apollo Optics is Going BIG on our 2021 BRONCO! IMG_1703

We further expanded our product offerings and got heavily involved in the second generation platform starting in 2017. As the Gen 2 (2017-2020) platform became more popular, we ended up building our 2017 and 2018 Ford Raptors.

In 2019, we jumped head first into the Super Duty platform and built our 2019 F-250 Platinum for the SEMA show as a guest of our friends at VenomRex wheels.

Our current Raptor project is a 2020 Oxford White build that’s fixing to go under the knife for a long travel setup.

And on order is our 2021 Wildtrak 4-Door Bronco. We’ve got some huge plans for this rig including partnering with our good friends over at Addictive Desert Designs for bumpers, Baja Designs for lighting, VenomRex for wheels, COBB Tuning performance products, MBRP exhaust, and much more! We cannot wait to dive into this platform and to start building and breaking things to find the best parts and the Bronco’s breaking points. Our goal is to get this rig running and fully clearing 39s!

The last thing I wanted to talk about is our approach to business. We’re a small operation with a tight knit team of enthusiasts and we take a true customer first approach. We love working with our clients one-on-one to figure out how you’re going to use your rig, what your priorities are, and making sure we find you the right parts at the best price.

We’re thankful to be a part of this forum and we’re looking forward to to helping this community make the most of their time with their Broncos!

Thanks for having us,

Nick

Very much looking forward to your finished Bronco on 39's!

Sponsored

Chrism81

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Thanks for having us,

Nick

Welcome. Looking forward to see what you guys have in store for the bronco. Any time table as to when we will start seeing you products to buy?

OP
OP
Nick@Apollo-Optics

Nick@Apollo-Optics

Wildtrak
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.apollo-optics.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Very much looking forward to your finished Bronco on 39's!
You and me both!

Welcome. Looking forward to see what you guys have in store for the bronco. Any time table as to when we will start seeing you products to buy?
We already have a significant number of Baja Designs kits specifically for the Bronco on order and we also have a few sets of the new King replacement shocks on order as well!

What's the plan, wontons? That's a lot of rubber for a punny D44.
Initial plan is lift it and start cutting and hammering. Then we'll see what breaks first. If it's a dog, we'll end up doing gears on it. If we starting busting axles, then we'll look into some strength upgrades. At this point in the game, it's a little early to tell. But from the info we've gathered. If 37s fit with a modest lift, we should be able to clear 39s with some cutting.

bytheway

Badlands
First Name
Brice
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Love those builds. Especially the lead foot. Would be proud to drive any of them. Clean and tasteful. I’ll be checking out what you produce for Bronco. (y)

OP
OP
Nick@Apollo-Optics

Nick@Apollo-Optics

Wildtrak
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.apollo-optics.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Love those builds. Especially the lead foot. Would be proud to drive any of them. Clean and tasteful. I’ll be checking out what you produce for Bronco. (y)
That means a ton! That Lead Foot truck will always have a special place for me. Gorgeous spec of a truck with Lead Foot and both the Carbon Fiber and Orange Accent interior. We also put one of the first Alcon big brake kits on it and did our own independent testing. Nearly reached a 100ft 60-0mph test with those brakes...and could STILL fit 17" wheels!

You can check the video here:

Sponsored

Tricky Dick

Badlands
First Name
Dick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.TD-Distributing.com
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco, 88 Bronco II, 03 Ford F250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

That’s a lot of truck to stop and getting 60-0 in 100 feet is very good. Hope we see some brake kits for the Bronco.
One of the 6G's only downfalls. They should have filled up the 17" wheel instead of making them small enough to fit into the base's 16".

OP
OP
Nick@Apollo-Optics

Nick@Apollo-Optics

Wildtrak
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.apollo-optics.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Got my eibach springs from you guys. Can't wait to get some more goodies for the bronco!!!
Well thank you very much for your support! We appreciate it!

That’s a lot of truck to stop and getting 60-0 in 100 feet is very good. Hope we see some brake kits for the Bronco.
I have a feeling we will! Alcon originally only built kits for the Raptor and the Jeep JK. They've since expanded a little bit to include the Jeep JL, Toyota Tacoma, and Toyota Tundra/Land Cruiser. They do have a Super Duty they're testing right now. But with their focus on both the Raptor and Jeep platforms, I see the Bronco platform as a natural fit. Fingers crossed they don't add an electronic rear parking brake to the Bronco though. Due to the electronics and issues with ABS, Alcon won't touch the EPB. On the 2019-20 Raptors we can only do the full Alcon kit on the front end. The rear kit we can only do the rotor and pads, but no caliper upgrade.

One of the 6G's only downfalls. They should have filled up the 17" wheel instead of making them small enough to fit into the base's 16".
I think you're right on the money. This rig will definitely need some braking upgrades as heavy 35s and 37s will be pretty standard for a majority of enthusiasts. Not to mention the 39s we're shooting for!

L8apex

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
'14 Focus ST, '21 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Well thank you very much for your support! We appreciate it!

I have a feeling we will! Alcon originally only built kits for the Raptor and the Jeep JK. They've since expanded a little bit to include the Jeep JL, Toyota Tacoma, and Toyota Tundra/Land Cruiser. They do have a Super Duty they're testing right now. But with their focus on both the Raptor and Jeep platforms, I see the Bronco platform as a natural fit. Fingers crossed they don't add an electronic rear parking brake to the Bronco though. Due to the electronics and issues with ABS, Alcon won't touch the EPB. On the 2019-20 Raptors we can only do the full Alcon kit on the front end. The rear kit we can only do the rotor and pads, but no caliper upgrade.

I think you're right on the money. This rig will definitely need some braking upgrades as heavy 35s and 37s will be pretty standard for a majority of enthusiasts. Not to mention the 39s we're shooting for!
Unfortunately it is an EPD on the Bronco
Sponsored