Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLU Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Not sure about a carpet delete option as of yet. Hopefully, they do add the rubberized flooring as an OEM.

Because you can get a 32-inch tire optional on all but the base, without the sasquatch package, I would assume you could squeeze 33's in there, don't quote me. When you add the sasquatch package you will get the high clearance suspension positon- bilstein -shocks, and higher clearance fender flares. The m190 dana differential does not change even with the sasquatch package on certain models. Therefore, my assumption is that the m190 will at the very least be capable of running 35s

I think a base model with the sasquatch package would be an awesome combo. I don't have the exact price on the sasquatch package as of yet, we are expecting about $5000 more for the package. That would put the base 2 dr around 34k.

All hard tops work the same on their respective models, regardless of paint or composite.
Awesome, thanks for replying! One follow up question though, doesn't this table show the m210 coming with the sasquatch package for all trims?

21_bronco_lineup_hr_page_3-jpg.jpg

OP
OP
lotdog69

lotdog69

First Edition
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lariat F150
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Awesome, thanks for replying! One follow up question though, doesn't this table show the m210 coming with the sasquatch package for all trims?

Ford Bronco Bronco Questions? Ask a Ford dealer 21_bronco_lineup_hr_page_3-
Yes, with the sasquatch package. I apologize I misspoke earlier. You are correct.

Sponsored

DonsBronc

Wildtrak
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Yes on the 33s, yes on the luxury package. No on the leather or carpet. At least that's all the info I have now. Marine-grade vinyl seats, no carpet.
then no on a bronco for me

BroncoKong Jr.

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yes, with the sasquatch package. I apologize I misspoke earlier. You are correct.
Do you know if the Badlands will get a lower-priced Sasquatch package since it already has some of the stuff?

Thanks for doing this! I know your notifications are exploding.

Imissmy1996bronco

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLU Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

No worries! Happens to all of us. (Heaven knows I can't form a coherent sentence without my coffee in the morning?)

j_marinelli

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@lotdog69 Has Ford communicated to dealerships any policies about not charging ADM on the Bronco?

MaverickMan

Black Diamond
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 bronco sport 91 comanche eliminator 93 v8 zj
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I am a Ford employee in Ohio. I am happy to answer any questions I can
Will the washout floors ever come on the base model? I live in hawaii and the carpet is useless here and will just cause rust. Also will lockers be available as accessories outside of the "packages"? I cant get the sasquatch with the 7 speed so that package is out for me but I will need lockers.

Where are you at in Ohio? Im from the Dayton Springfield area.

Last edited:

Sponsored

MadMan4BamaNATL

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 2DR Badlands Sasquatch, 2021 RR Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Let your corporate stiffs know that unless they want to kill all of the good will they've built up from the reveal, Ford's suits will want to make one simple but major change....

ALLOW BUYERS TO GET THE 7 SPEED MANUAL WITH THE SASQUASH PACKAGE!!!!

How this was an oversight, or bean counter measure that survived review is beyond me and many here.

I may not get a manual, but those that do are your more extreme enthusiasts, particularly since the manual has a Crawl gear. Don't make your biggest fan customers go to aftermarket for big tires.

Thanks,

Spartan

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
That's hilarious. They show the antenna mount without the antenna in it.
I wonder if the Bronco will have a removable antenna...too bad they couldn't just figure out how to mount it to the front top on just a little island or something...

MadMan4BamaNATL

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 2DR Badlands Sasquatch, 2021 RR Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Also, why isn't there a snorkel or raised air intake? For the Badlands (me) or WildTrak that is built for desert running, how has Bronco planned to keep the air intake from getting clogged?

Will there be a snorkel available without cutting by OEM aftermarket?

OP
OP
lotdog69

lotdog69

First Edition
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lariat F150
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Let your corporate stiffs know that unless they want to kill all of the good will they've built up from the reveal, Ford's suits will want to make one simple but major change....

ALLOW BUYERS TO GET THE 7 SPEED MANUAL WITH THE SASQUASH PACKAGE!!!!

How this was an oversight, or bean counter measure that survived review is beyond me and many here.

I may not get a manual, but those that do are your more extreme enthusiasts, particularly since the manual has a Crawl gear. Don't make your biggest fan customers go to aftermarket for big tires.

Thanks,
I agree. They will get the message I'm sure. So far this is really the only major complaint. The same thing happened way back when the F150 got its first crew cab. Ford did not offer the longer bed, people were upset and voiced it. Two MY later it was there.
Sponsored