Sponsored

Whats your lifestyle, and how do you see the Bronco fitting into it?

Broncotrax

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
69 Bronco, '17 Superduity, '22 Badsquatch, CR 250R
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
More of the same but with more power, better electronics, handling, safety, reliability, style, gadgets and options. This will be my fifth Bronco. We are double income no kids at home, adventurists out to explore everything we can and enjoy life to its fullest. You only live once so you have to live while you are alive. Never waste a day sleeping in and sitting in front of the TV.
Come along with us it will be a ton of fun!
Ford Bronco Whats your lifestyle, and how do you see the Bronco fitting into it? Hells Gate.PNG
Sponsored

WillisC’onnors

Base
First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco (soon)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Senior buyer, soon to be mid-thirties. Married with one lowercase human and one fur unit. Wife is a PTA. We love camping and exploring, the Bronco will be my DD and hunting/exploration vehicle. Look forward to taking it on trips and hiking around this gorgeous country.

bronconitis

Badlands
First Name
Bret
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Almost 60. Married empty nesters with a fur buddy. Bronco may or may not be DD...dinky Subaru does that short work commute right now.. Enjoy vacationing in western US...Bronco will split time with wife's JL to get to remote hiking trails. Otherwise, it takes me to the golf course.

Graybs

Base
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1968 F250
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I live just north of San Diego, and my Bronco will be my DD, so on non-work days I'll be going to the beach, the desert, and the mountains. Of course, sometimes I'll be sitting in traffic, but hopefully it will be a little more bearable without a top on the rig.

NewBroncoOwner

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Base
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Civil Engineer living in Montana with my wife of 11 years and our 5 year old daughter. Which is who picked the velocity blue color. Its a great state to have a bronco as a daily driver and fun toy for weekend shenanigans.

Sponsored

PecOBX

Big Bend
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1985 Jeep CJ7
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Great Thread idea with some cool and inspirational stories.
For me the Bronco is my daily car - but now that Covid has shifted my job to permanent working from home will help me keep mileage down. Wife and i will use it for trips to our place in the Outer Banks (from SE Pa) with the top down as much as possible. Looking so forward to the first trip.

DizzyD

Outer Banks
First Name
Susan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Love reading all these life style stories. My life is really boring in comparison. But my story is a little different. My husband and I had talked many times about how we had wanted a Bronco when we were younger, but never got one. When it was announced the Bronco was coming back, he was super excited.

Then in June 2020 he was in a fatal motorcycle accident. In July, I was going thru his emails and saw the announcement for reservations.

Maybe it was the grief, I don't really know, but I decided I was going to reserve one. Tried opening night but site kept crashing. Ended up getting it done early the next morning.

Anyways, I have been stalking this site since then. I have felt like I was part of something bigger than myself and I have something to look forward to. Thanks to everyone here, I knew more than my salesman when I placed my order 😉.

I am now excited about the future adventures that our kids and I will have making new memories, in memory of their father 💗. And eventually will pass it down to one of them.

Last edited:

DCDcollects

Outer Banks
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Expedition F250
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I live on a ranch, so the cars and trucks we have are all meant to be heavy duty and for towing (mostly horses). The Bronco, for me, will be my daily driver. Something that'll be amazing, yet fit into parking spaces!

MadMan4BamaNATL

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 2DR Badlands Sasquatch, 2021 RR Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Love reading all these life style stories. Mine life is really boring in comparison. But my story is a little different. My husband and I had talked many times about how we had wanted a Bronco when we were younger, but never got one. When it was announced the Bronco was coming back, he was super excited.

Then in June 2020 he was in a fatal motorcycle accident. In July, I was going thru his emails and saw the announcement for reservations.

Maybe it was the grief, I don't really know, but I decided I was going to reserve one. Tried opening night but site kept crashing. Ended up getting it done early the next morning.

Anyways, I have been stalking this site since then. I have felt like I was part of something bigger than myself and I have something to look forward to. Thanks to everyone here, I knew more than my salesman when I placed my order 😉.

I am now excited about the future adventures that our kids and I will have making new memories, in memory of their father 💗. And eventually will pass it down to one of them.
Geez Dizzy, so sad to hear that happened.

Your husband will be right there with y'all when you're wheelin in the dirt with that Bronco. Bittersweet memories, but memories of some good times just like he had planned.

Smiles and sun rays from heaven will shine on you. :giggle:

kodiakisland

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12 Tacoma, 18 Indian, 23 GV70
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

It’s odd to me that some see a vehicle as something that will completely change their behavior. Almost like the New Years fitness club joiners.

If you aren’t already in the outdoors, I doubt the Bronco will transform you. If you are waiting to do stuff until you get your Bronco who knows when, are you really going to do them?

Don’t wait. Get out there and do stuff.

Sponsored

Daktari

Badlands
First Name
Oliver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badsquatch, Tacoma TRD Off Road, Jetta
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

56 years old stay at home dad, son is off to University of Washington in Sept and I'm already mapping out my 2 or so week trip up the coast w/o touching any highway/freeway if possible, get back into photography and painting now that I'll have more time on my hands. Daughter just starting high school this year.

Want to explore ghost towns and old mining camps in the sierras in CA and NV, lots to see and photograph. Also going to get a drone and have a 360 degree camera coming on Saturday.

Until my wife retires we'll be stuck with vacation time and weekends but I plan to take off by myself here and there as well, she's not a fan of me stopping at every nice view and taking photos, LOL.

I'll see how well it works to camp inside the Bronco, if that's too tight for a week I'll build a little trailer with kitchen/storage and a RTT (or pick up a used one if I find a good deal).

An other trip I'm planning is up to the sierras past Mono Lake to Moab, take a week or two, avoid major roads again. Wife and kids can fly in and we'll do some more exploring and wheeling there. Definitely want to do Elephant Hill, hope the Bronco fits through that narrow passage there!

I want this vehicle because it'll allow me and us to get away and away from noisy campgrounds and crowds. I don't really care for sweet water fish or game meats, so not into fishing or hunting, I'll just shoot my camera instead 🙃

Once the kids are off on their own and my wife is retired we might also move either to the Sierras or maybe up North or to Colorado, see how climate develops (105 degree here right now...), somewhere closer to trails and mountains, not much around the Bay Area in that regard and driving up to Tahoe on a Fri is a nightmare most of the time (as is coming back Sun afternoon), so looking into finding other areas going North or South to explore and camp.

Will any of this happen? Who knows, but it's my plan right now, we used to camp quite a bit but then mostly visited my family in Germany on vacations over the last 15 or so years.

Adventure Awaits!

JaxDiego

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Self explanatory title

I'm a soon to be married 30 something year old IT professional who works from home full-time. My soon to be, works in field sales which means she also is home full-time unless she is visiting her client. So while the Bronco will be my daily driver; that title is a misnomer. The Bronco won't see much action until the weekends!

We are fairly active. We work out daily. But I desire to be more active, specifically in and around nature.

Today-- I enjoy camping, jogging, biking, local hiking, and trail running.

With the Bronco, I fully intend to get into beginner overlanding, hiking deeper into the Appalachia trail, fishing perhaps, and maybe even canoeing. Generally more rigorous outdoor activities.

The Bronco will enhance our lives in many ways. I'm waiting on the Bronco to buy a dog. Looking at the German shorthaired pointer which is a very active dog, who will be my weekend partner when the wife is off on a business trip. We enjoy going on long drives to discover new breweries and so I envision our ideal Saturday will consist of us loading up the Bronco, and going on the long trip with the pup, and hitting far off trails and rewarding ourselves with local brews from micro breweries.

And of course, with the Bronco being so damn versatile .. it will be our vehicle of choice for trips to the beach. The SO doesn't like to see a spec of sand in her new BMW x3

Where do you guys see yourselves a year from now when your Bronco joins your lives?
40 something work from home, IT industry as well. Looking for a lifestyle machine for the weekends too. Recently moved from SoCal to TX so can't wait to get this thing and do some off the beaten path exploring, hiking, camping, fishing, and fun having.

Black Bronco Convertible

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Website
amzn.to
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Base
I'm all about topless freedom, so I think the Bronco will be even BETTER with it's sport bra delete

Erock

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150 Alpine edition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Reckon I’ll just work and pay for it for the next 5... should be about the same time my kids are done using me. Gonna sell off what I can and give away the rest... then drive off in my bronco “lookin for the end of that long white line” (Sturgill Simpson).

Actually, I’m hoping to have a cabin in the hills of TN and another in FL, living somewhat minimalistic. Kind of secluded but not so far away that I can’t make regular mall appearances.

PrepVet

Big Bend
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A bunch.
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
It will be my DD / miles dumper. My lifestyle has nothing to do with it.
Sponsored