Sponsored

2023 Bronco Raptor beside 2021 Sasquatch (This thing is huge!)

BAUS67

Base
First Name
redneck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
88 5.0 LX, 08 F-150 Stepside, 22 Expl Timberline
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

You know what guys YOU WIN !!!! I will shut up before I say something that gets me banned, so you are right I don't know what I am talking about. Guess I will just throw the last 20 years of my life out the window because I guess I haven't learned anything working on lifting peoples trucks.
Sponsored

GaryB2220

Badlands
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'99 4runner, '10 Town & Country
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Dick Trickle. Always good for a chuckle. People need to think more when they pick names. I know a Harold Butts, Richard Brain, and a Richard Lypps. come on.
Mike Rodick. Mike Litt, Edith Puthie, Erma Gerd, Dee Perdatee, Jack Hoff

BAUS67

Base
First Name
redneck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
88 5.0 LX, 08 F-150 Stepside, 22 Expl Timberline
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

R11

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.basequatch.com
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Base Sasquatch 2.7
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

You know what guys YOU WIN !!!! I will shut up before I say something that gets me banned, so you are right I don't know what I am talking about. Guess I will just throw the last 20 years of my life out the window because I guess I haven't learned anything working on lifting peoples trucks.

No need to do that! If you’ve got 20 years in a truck shop you know some good stuff! Plus, I’m still skeptical since the tires look like 40” plus, but I am a bit stumped by the rooflines matching exactly. I do not rule out that it’s an illusion issue between the two photos

Lakelife36

Big Bend
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Kia Borrego, 2012 Chevy Cruze, 2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Where's that graphic designer when we need him?

Sponsored

VelocityBronco

Badlands
First Name
E
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands, F-150 FX4, Explorer Platinum
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Too big for my taste
I am reserving final judgement when its unveiled but I can't see how those fender's are going to look good. Can't see the width being great for tighter trails, baby got back.
I agree, the Sasquatch flares are already pushing it, but I have got used to seeing those now. We will see how Ford can cover up that extra thickness!

Also, it appears to me that the spare tire on the Raptor is a 35", and not much room under it where it meets the bumper. I doubt a 37" will fit on the back.

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

i was a bit skeptical, but if you align the hard tops in an overlay of Sasquatch over Raptor, they appear to match.
1DC776B6-BA7E-4150-A19D-92836EE70932.png

3FE57B33-BD02-478F-9ED9-8E21D9CE0081.png
The problem is the two different pictures were taken at potentially two different distances with two different focal lengths…

I agree that the tops line up, but perspectives aren’t true between the two. (Otherwise the side view mirrors should look the same.)

Ford Bronco 2023 Bronco Raptor beside 2021 Sasquatch (This thing is huge!) 1623930913342

No doubt the Warthog will be taller and wider, but these are tough comparisons to do with pictures taken under such completely different circumstances.

(and that’s to say nothing about how the sas bronco pic is basically 100% a photoshop creation)

Last edited:

Dads_bronze_bronco

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKUR / x_x 00 TJ x_x
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Yeah - I tried comparing Squatch to non-Squatch Badlands several times in the now solved “does Squatch have a lift over Badlands” mystery. And was similarly criticized. Sometimes Badlands seemed higher, usually about the same or a little lower, and then there was that Overland concept which threw everyone’s perception into a tizzy.

There are so many variables with cameras, lenses, lens heights and angles, etc. that this is best left to spec comparisons in this game of inches.

That said, if we take the overlay as a lose interpretation, BRaptor is going to be silly wide, and seriously tall. I am assuming the fenders will be flared (like a Raptor) so the flares themselves aren’t 12” wide.

Crazy though.

R11

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.basequatch.com
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Base Sasquatch 2.7
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

The problem is the two different pictures were taken at potentially two different distances with two different focal lengths…

I agree that the tops line up, but perspectives aren’t true between the two. (Otherwise the side view mirrors should look the same.)

Ford Bronco 2023 Bronco Raptor beside 2021 Sasquatch (This thing is huge!) 1623930913342

No doubt the Warthog will be taller and wider, but these are tough comparisons to do with pictures taken under such completely different circumstances.

(and that’s to say nothing about how the sad bronco pic is basically 100% a photoshop creation)
Definitely correct. That's what I was alluding to in my later post, and started writing about depth perception, but it was past my bed time.

Sponsored

mynameismyles657

Badlands
First Name
Myles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GTI
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Are they both running 17” wheels?

you could possibly overlay the Sasquatch in photoshop and use the wheel on both spare tires to make sure sizing is correct?

I’d do it, but our internet is down at the moment!

UNBROKN

Black Diamond
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
04 F-350 CC dually, 97 Infiniti QX4, 21 Bronco BD
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Mike Rodick. Mike Litt, Edith Puthie, Erma Gerd, Dee Perdatee, Jack Hoff
My moms Oncologist was Harry Baer. Really? I can't believe his parents named him that.
Can you imagine when he was doing his residency?
"Paging Dr Baer, Dr Harry Baer"

Tricky Dick

Badlands
First Name
Dick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.TD-Distributing.com
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco, 88 Bronco II, 03 Ford F250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I will concede you could be right. Personally to me it looks close enough to the same angle to be an accurate scale, but I don't care enough either way to keep arguing.
Sponsored