Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
11 Ford Raptor, 17 Focus RS
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Welcome Nick. Fellow Raptor owner. We've talked awhile ago at Havoc in the Hills, I believe.

Ocnorb

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco Black Diamond 2-door Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Hey Nick, a bronco on 39s.. can't wait to see that! Question for you regarding your lights. Can you specify the emitters used in your offroad lights? There seems to be a serious lack of lights that have warmer light. I get that cool white puts out the most lumens, but having what's known as a "high CRI" option would be preferable! And maybe these do exist out there already, I haven't shopped for an offroad light I'm a while, but already thinking about it for my Bronco.

Sponsored

TalexBrizzley

Badlands
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Model 3, Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Welcome, @Nick@Apollo-Optics! Anything in the works as far as head lights and tail lights to replace OEM? I'm not crazy about the halogen style tail lights on the Base, BB, and BD. The signature lighting has become a selling point for me, but if I can go aftermarket for some LED tails that look closer to the signatures, that'd be awesome.

jasonf

First Edition
First Name
jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
f150
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

You and me both!

We already have a significant number of Baja Designs kits specifically for the Bronco on order and we also have a few sets of the new King replacement shocks on order as well!

Initial plan is lift it and start cutting and hammering. Then we'll see what breaks first. If it's a dog, we'll end up doing gears on it. If we starting busting axles, then we'll look into some strength upgrades. At this point in the game, it's a little early to tell. But from the info we've gathered. If 37s fit with a modest lift, we should be able to clear 39s with some cutting.
You and me both!

We already have a significant number of Baja Designs kits specifically for the Bronco on order and we also have a few sets of the new King replacement shocks on order as well!

Initial plan is lift it and start cutting and hammering. Then we'll see what breaks first. If it's a dog, we'll end up doing gears on it. If we starting busting axles, then we'll look into some strength upgrades. At this point in the game, it's a little early to tell. But from the info we've gathered. If 37s fit with a modest lift, we should be able to clear 39s with some cutting.
I could save you a lot of headache if interested DM me -www.tunedbyrbm.com

Dom

First Name
Dom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Ford Expedition, 2013 Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Welcome! And nice intro. Your builds look good too.

lakesinai

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 4dr OBX MIC 2.7 Rear Locker A51 Roast
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Good afternoon, Bronco6G! I wanted to take a second to introduce ourselves as a new Supporting Vendor and tell you a little bit about who we are and what we do!

My name is Nick and I started Apollo Optics back in 2014, originally as an LED off-road lighting company. Initially, we started carrying and manufacturing our own LED lighting before pivoting into a full lighting vendor. Over the years we expanded our operations and became a full fledged aftermarket outfitter carrying front bumpers, rear bumpers, and everything in between…literally.

We cut our teeth on the Ford Raptor platform starting with the Gen 1 (2010-2014) trucks offering an array of LED lighting and bumper options. Below are some pictures of our Gen 1 trucks.

Our 2013 SuperCrew Tuxedo Black build:

Ford Bronco 39s or BUST! Apollo Optics is Going BIG on our 2021 BRONCO! 0f25ee2d869ef533343ffaed0b830712

And our 2014 SuperCab Terrain build:

Ford Bronco 39s or BUST! Apollo Optics is Going BIG on our 2021 BRONCO! 0f25ee2d869ef533343ffaed0b830712

We further expanded our product offerings and got heavily involved in the second generation platform starting in 2017. As the Gen 2 (2017-2020) platform became more popular, we ended up building our 2017 and 2018 Ford Raptors.

Here's our 2017 Shadow Black SuperCrew:

And our 2018 Lead Foot SuperCrew:

In 2019, we jumped head first into the Super Duty platform and built our 2019 F-250 Platinum for the SEMA show as a guest of our friends at VenomRex wheels.

Our current Raptor project is a 2020 Oxford White build that’s fixing to go under the knife for a long travel setup.

And on order is our 2021 Wildtrak 4-Door Bronco. We’ve got some huge plans for this rig including partnering with our good friends over at Addictive Desert Designs for bumpers, Baja Designs for lighting, VenomRex for wheels, COBB Tuning performance products, MBRP exhaust, and much more! We cannot wait to dive into this platform and to start building and breaking things to find the best parts and the Bronco’s breaking points. Our goal is to get this rig running and fully clearing 39s!

The last thing I wanted to talk about is our approach to business. We’re a small operation with a tight knit team of enthusiasts and we take a true customer first approach. We love working with our clients one-on-one to figure out how you’re going to use your rig, what your priorities are, and making sure we find you the right parts at the best price.

We’re thankful to be a part of this forum and we’re looking forward to to helping this community make the most of their time with their Broncos!

Thanks for having us,

Nick

Way cool, Nick. I'm a simple guy, i just want 33's on my regular OBX, to compliment the advanced transfer case with rear lockers. Beach & Sand driving, an inch taller and a couple inches wider than stock 32" tire, but comfortable . . . This is my daily driver!

JR007

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Looking forward to the options you will have for the Bronco.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Nick@Apollo-Optics

Nick@Apollo-Optics

Wildtrak
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.apollo-optics.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wildtrak | 2021 GT500 | 2019 F-250
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Hey all!

Nick introduced himself, but I am Chad, and I work with him at Apollo Optics. I got out of the Coast Guard in 2018, and have been working with Nick basically ever since, but I've been offroading and modifying trucks long before that. I also run NorCal Raptor Runs in the Northern CA area. We do a TON of offroad miles and large runs every 6-8 weeks. The group is heavily Raptor specific now, but we are looking forward to adding some Broncos to our membership/runs once they're out. The white 2020 Raptor with the Martini livery is mine, but no more livery. And as Nick said, it's going in for long travel suspension starting probably next week. It's also currently on 39's, so our Bronco will match!

We're looking forward to being able to help everyone out with anything they need for their Bronco and more! Feel free to reach out to either of us with questions, and I'm sure we'll be around the forum somewhere. You can also reach us from the website, or my direct email for anything as well.

Cheers!
[email protected]
Ford Bronco 39s or BUST! Apollo Optics is Going BIG on our 2021 BRONCO! IMG_3679

Ford Bronco 39s or BUST! Apollo Optics is Going BIG on our 2021 BRONCO! Rode of Road Clean FB WITH LOGO

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Welcome Nick, and Chad. Looking forward to your Bronco build.

BuiltRight Industries

Wildtrak
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.builtrightind.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Raptor, 2020 Gladiator, 2020 Tacoma
Your Bronco Model